Rob's Halfway House - #9

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Rob's Halfway House - #9

Post by Openhome »

*walks in and takes a big breath*

Ah, how I love that new carpet smell. I hope you enjoy the new digs, ladies! Do the paint colors work for you? How about the setting? :D Oh, and watch your step, I've found feathers in just about every room! :blush:

Welcome to the new Halfway House. Please allow one of the first posts to be of the member lists, or allow me to post them below. To help with moving all the furniture, here is a link to your old thread.

Now for the rules... Adult means old enough to take part in adult conversations -- you know if this means you. Please remember that this whole site is PG-13 -- even the adult threads! It's ok to talk about adult subjects, but please keep your language printable and your conversation...um...oblique. There are lots of entertaining and indirect ways of talking around risqué subjects.

Have fun!!
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Re: Rob's Halfway House - #9

Post by marielle »

YAY New home!!!!!!!!!

Here is the list of names.
Austwilight - Karena
BlueStarEgo - Chrissy
Brienna -Paula
bored by the sea - Vicky
Chernaudi
DarkMuse - Kristina/Kristiner/Kris/KSter
dazzle21 - Raine
dazzledBrit - Linz
despoina92 - Deb
Dovrebanen - Trine
Edward_Addict - Mandy
Edwards Ragazza - Desiree
Edwards Wheels - Mel
Fizzles - Laura
ForJazz926 - Julie (e-mum1)
GenevieveCullen - Jen
G-Faerie08 - G/GG/Gii
GoldenGirl59 - Joyce
Jadey - Jade/Jadey (e-daughter2)
Jazz Girl - Caryn (e-godsmum to Ashley)
JulieM - JulieM/Jooooolie (e-Foster Mum to e-Daughter2)/(no confusy confusy with Julie e-mum1)
Lulu
marielle
♥midnight_sun♥ - Ashley (e-daughter1)
missp - Tonise
newtonscricket - NewJen
older_twilight_fan - Tracy
openfire - Jaclyn
ringswraith - David/Rings
Sondbird - Susan
StellaBlueBella - Rachel
Susie - Susie/Sue Ann
Suzan - Suzanne
SwanCullen - JennJenn
SweetImpakt - Shauni
Smitten_by_Twilight - Brenda
TammyAZ - Tammy
Tornado - Lynne
twilightsagaaddict - Sandy
vampirelover109 - Ann Marie
Velvet409 - Christina
VirginiaMay - Ginnie
VolturiGirl - Amy
xhopeonaropex - Hope

Kayla, thanks for this new home!!! I love the setting I think we can decorate it beuatifully...this will fit beautifully
I think it's a bit strange you still feel the need to post the rules...haven't we been behaving perfectly!!! :blush:

Well decorating will have to wait... I'm off buying dinner!!!
Last edited by marielle on Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
TammyAZ
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by TammyAZ »

Ok so I'm absent for a few days and I miss

humpday...
birthdays....
and we all know how much I absolutely ADORE piano Rob!!!

I'll be back to decorate the new thread later...gotta get the kids to school!!!

"You will always be the most beautiful thing in my world" ~~Edward Cullen
Banner by me :)
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

GAH!!! Imagine my surprise to complete my post and click submit only to find that, in the time it took me to prettify my post, HH8 had been locked up!! Oy, you're some fast sneaky ninjas, you are. Thanks, Marielle for posting the resident list, and Tammy for beginning the decorating. :lol: With the timing, it's kind of like moving into a new dorm at university! I'll continue with my decorating in a moment.

Good morning, sisters!! It’s fixing to be a quiet day around these parts, so I’m checking and posting at a leisurely pace. I have two projects to wrap up today and then I have to head north for a training tomorrow. Tomorrow will be a much different story. I have a training first thing in the morning through lunch time, have to immediately hop back on the road and be back here in Indy by 5:30 in order to do another training. It’s going to be a looooooong day. Better enjoy the quiet of the hotel room tonight, huh?

Tonise~ I know, I know. Different strokes for different folks, I guess. I’m honestly glad Taylor has a supportive fanbase. I just can’t bring myself to join it. Part of it is honestly a mark for his skills in that he’s portrayed the mongrel so well that I just can’t bring myself to actually like him all that much. The other part of it is that he just seems to have bought into the whole Hollywood scene a little too much for my taste. But, I guess it takes all kinds to spin the wheel, right? I fully support your new word of the day! ;)

Tracy~ Ummm, I’ll pick him up! I promise he’ll get there in one piece… eventually. :twisted: The retrospective made me laugh. Seems like the more things change, the more they stay the same. Now, as we get ready to move to HH9, we’re eagerly anticipating the upcoming DVD release of WfE (and promising first-borns if we can just have a bloody date ALREADY!!), we are analyzing the heck out of the officially released BD photos, ActionRob continues to inspire creativity amongst our sisters, we’re still thanking all the deities that the BieberLex was a total joke, and we’re still hoping, praying and promising sacrifices to get the real, live version of Bel Ami. See, it’s the stable and reliable things in life that keep us grounded. :rotfl:

Desiree~ Glad you enjoyed the pics, sweetie. Like I said, universal HumpDay. RAWR! Glad to look at your papers. I love the writing process.

Smitten~ Hmmm, me thinks there was some hijinx with your HumpDay giftie. Not that there is anything at all wrong with the one I see! I mean… CC09Rob is just… mmmmmmmm. But, there’s no KrisElla in that there picture. I absolutely love your theory on the EW cover. I can imagine it was fairly easy for Rob&Kris to get a little… carried away, even during rehearsal for those scenes. I mean, it’s not like it hasn’t happened before. Thank you for the kind thoughts about my cousin. We’re eagerly awaiting word on his progress. I promise, you sisters will be the first to get my updates… as soon as my brain regains higher level functioning because I’m absolutely positive I’m going to make an idiot of myself. :lol:

Marielle~ Ummm, I’ll take the blankets and the porch decorations, but I’m all for leaving those chairs here. Too much risk of pests. Well, we can at least hope AnnMarie will keep an eye out for us. :D Ummm, yeah, that post this morning killed about a good hour of my day. He was lethall in MQ. CannesRob in HQ will likely decimate the world's female population.

Yeah, and if that's not enough, we got a few more BA stills this morning, as well. How on gods' green am I supposed to get anything done with this floating around out there? How, I ask you!
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Jazz Girl wrote:Yeah, and if that's not enough, we got a few more BA stills this morning, as well. How on gods' green am I supposed to get anything done with this floating around out there? How, I ask you!
Holy cow!!!!! This in the combination of the posts in the gutter... causes my brain to get smut fried...

Tammy, I love the wallpapers...we shall have to get some glue and use them to decorates our perve room in this new house!!!

With this new house I'm feeling like revisiting the old ones and read about all the lovely thing we did back then!!!
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Jazz Girl

Post by Jazz Girl »

Susie's personal assistance sent me the kindest note and asked me to post the following on her behalf while she is off the grid and missing all the fun lest we overlook anyone's celebration day again.

HALFWAY HOUSE BIRTHDAYS

January
28 - Desiree

February
4 - Tonise
6 - Tracy
9 - Joyce
16 - Karena
19 - Ginnie

March
8 - Mel
9 - Raine
11 - Lulu
14 – Chrissy
21 - Brenda
22 - Deb
24 - Jaclyn
30 - Marielle

April
28 - Ashley

May
3 - Christina
7 - Sandy
16 - JennJenn
19 - K-ster
30 – Tammy

July
15 - Paula
30 – Shauni

August
15 – Amy
23 – NewJen

September
14 – Fi
27 – Caryn

October
11 – Rachel
17 - Suzan

November
9 - Kayla
17 – Susie

December
6 – Trine
27 – Annmarie

bac, suzan, kristner – to be added

Kayla~ The setting is absolutely PERFECT!
Last edited by Jazz Girl on Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Jazz Girl

Post by Jazz Girl »

C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Kayla~ You couldn't pick a more beautiful location.

Thank you Marielle for the roster (did I spell that right? ) * shrugs I have no Idea. and Thank you Jazz girl for the Birthday list.

I thought Mac computers were not suppose to get viruses but every time I get on the internet it quits unexpectedly. Now I gotta take the lab top which is only a year or 2 old to a Apple store.

Hmm Susie is off the grid is she surprising us somewhere? ;)

I will be here in and out gotta run some errands today. :wave:
Banner by TammyAZ
VolturiGirl
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by VolturiGirl »

MMMMMM.... new thread.

Although Caryn's water toy is nice, I brought my own to share with you ladies.

I also brought a mirror for us...

I also brought a clock..

I saw this and I couldn't resist. I just don't know where we should hang it.

Thank you Kayla for the setting. Starts us out with a bang. Thanks Caryn for the birthday list. That is a good idea.
Banner by Tammy AZ

Aro, Caius, Marcus
The Original Godfathers
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Brenda, Ginnie remember me to add you to the list… So from this moment on you are officially a sister of the HH… of course for a while now you have been our hearts sister though!!!

Caryn, thanks for the birthday list…that’s very useful…I’m thinking about getting everybody’s address and send birthday cards…
I’m happy you thought of the head board… sure to remember that!!!
Oh, and thank goodness you found the curtains… I couldn’t find them this morning…

Amy, thanks for the mirror… love that…

I was thinking we should get a pet,so I brought a birdcage…

Our perve bed!!!

Rob’s thinking about packing clothes as well!!!

A good coffee mug!!!

The Rug!!!