Happy Hump Day
Giving a shout out to Charles Bewley today.
I think my house cleaning fairies died because my house is a disaster. How in the world did a giant marshmallow end up under my bathroom sink last night? My husband had to borrow $100 of my Chicago fund last week. He tells me that he will pay me back at the first of the month, so I charged him interest. I told him that it will cost him an extra $20 and he said ok. Lynne
- I really liked that Shakespear Sonnet you posted. Don't stress yourself about sending your publisher the wrong version. We all have brain fart every now and again. On the bright side, at least you didn't delete the correct version. It looks real intriguing and I cannot wait to read it.Marielle
- I HATE...HATE...it when smut dreams get interrupted. Especially by the evil alarm clock. I know when you have dreams about certain people, they are fun, but when smut happens you want it to finish. You have my deepest sympathy. I am so sorry that your brother caused you to not see Bel Ami. It’s not worth killing him over...but castration on the other hand...might be worth looking into.Sean
- It is good to know that your foot is doing better. Did you ever get a tetanus shot?Tracy
- Yay..I wasn’t the only one to work on MLK Day. I was so bored at work that I read fanfiction all day. Happy thoughts to you that hubs was not against you going to HH Con. When I broke it to my husband, he thought that I was crazy and that everyone else was a serial killer. Songbird
- I don’t really have a “thing” about my feet either but when I go camping, I always wear my sandals in the shower. I have no idea how often they get clean or God knows what else in on the floor. It’s better to be safe than end up with some weird foot fungus. Susie
- I really hope your IT guy can fix your computer. Kristener
- I do a lot of camping so when I read about your fridge dying I thought this idea could help. If you own ice chests, put your necessary fridge foods in first (milk, eggs, cheese, mayo) and cover it with ice. Same with your freezer foods (hamburger meat, chicken) in too. If you keep the ice chest in your house, the ice will last a few days and still keep everything cold. Caryn
- You killed me with the pic of Rob and his shaved head. I know most of the ladies here disagree, but I think that he looks the BEST with short hair and a 5 o’clock shadow. It’s good to have you back.
I should go back to work now. Everyone have a great Wednesday.
- It was a good thing you got it checked out.