Yay, new thread, and a good excuse for decorating! As resident chef I will do the kitchen a bit ... here
is a table laid out for all of us to sit down at ...
are our gracious host and hostess.
I had a Twidream last night - I think. I was falling asleep in front of the TV and dreamed a silly sitcom storyline involving a stage sound check before a concert, and somehow Rob and Kris were there backstage, and there was an adorable little actor playing their son - thick straight bronze hair (huh) and a light tan, couldn't see his eyes. I haven't remembered a dream in several years, so remembering a Twidream ... huge for me.Amy
- I couldn't have chosen between those mirrors either. Thanks for both!Caryn
- That's a great pic of you all in FL, I can identify everyone and TooJay's in the background too! The decorating pics are pretty awesome too.
Glad Cosmopolis won the Brawl. I've got to add that to my reading list before it comes out!Desiree
- HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!
cuz I know I won't be posting tomorrow.Ginnie
- So sorry for your computer trouble, I know I would be crippled without mine. We are doing taxes early in hopes of getting a rebate too, to help with, oh, the mortgage, etc. Definitely praying for you and hubs, and hoping that everything works out for the best.Jaclyn
- Thank you so much for the HoodPorn on page 1, now I can constantly reference what may be my absolute favorite RobCrack whenever no one is looking. Those kaleidoscope eyes look sea glass green in that pic ... *thud* The word fayre looks beautifully medieval to American eyes, but I'm sorry the fayre itself wasn't so helpful. My wedding accent color was dark blue, too! It is hard to do coordinating flowers. Maybe you can find something interesting on your shopping. TY for setting me up on HH FB, and TY for asking about work. It's good, I'm just juggling stuff.Kristener
- Does the guest bed come as advertised, with Rob in it? I would never judge you for NSYNC fanfic! I never got into HP fanfic, too stuck on canon, but I adore Twilight fanfic. I hope you find work where you are, but if not, you might in Florida, and it has charms too!lulu
- Montana in August sounds beautiful, much better than Phoenix! I hope it works out for you!Lynne
- I'm so glad your son is enjoying school, that's the best predictor that he'll be happy there! And I'm glad he (and you) weathered his first party so well. I wonder if a slice is a bit more like a bar cookie than a brownie. Bar cookies are when you spread the batter/dough in a layer in a pan, bake, and then cut to serve.marielle
- I love IKEA (except how impossible it is to leave)! What did you get? Or just browsing?Songbird
- I'm glad you got so well on natural remedies! It's a common phenomena that young bilingual children have a more limited vocabulary in one language because, as you say, they actually know more words when you add the two languages together. But research indicates that by adulthood they have a much larger vocabulary, often in each language, and that bilinguality is generally mind-expanding. Had I the choice, I'd have raised mine bilingually - sadly I am not bilingual really.Susie
- TY for posting birthdays! I gotta check those more! You sound like you are in great spirits. I'm glad the surgery went so well, and I agree about the importance of the first post-surgery shower! Sleep lots, your body needs it! Get well, honey!Suzan
- That was a great day-after-Hump-Day pic, really LOL!Tonise
- I'm still hoping I will get to Chicago somehow, even if I have to sleep on the floor. My son is not built like Taylor, obviously, but he did have the little girls in front of us at Eclipse giggling and looking.Tracy
- TY for posting the names! Not to mention the pics