Guess what I just got in the mail… Sempre Forever
!! I can’t wait to start reading it. EP was/is my favorite fanfic. I have to finish Cosmopolis
first though and let me tell you; that is one tough cookie. Phew. I fear the level of English is just a little too high for me. And the writing style is the most confusing I have ever read. It’s very like… staccato. A bunch of random difficult words thrown together. I can not make sense of it unless I concentrate really hard. It’s definitely not a light read. Anyways…
One catch-up post coming up:Lynne
, a control freak? What made you think that? (Insert sarcasm here.) It’s just that she demands things and when you say “no”, she goes behind your back and gets what she wants anyway. But I won’t have to deal with her for the next 10 months, so… I’m happy to hear things are moving along with your book. That’s exciting news about the 1500 copies. Actually, no, I haven’t seen Little Ashes
. Not sure that I will ever see it either. From what I heard… No, I definitely do not want to see that. I’ll just stick to The Bad Mother’s Handbook
if I’m in the mood for an oldie. Have you seen that one? Rob is soooo cute in that, hihi. And I have to agree with you and Caryn
about the critics’ and public’s view of acting abilities. Quiet roles are often much more impressive than “loud” ones. I think it’s the same reason Kristen is underappreciated as an actress. It’s all in the eyes for both Rob and Kristen, but people don’t seem to be paying attention to that anymore. Kayla
– Hahaha! What a great first picture! Although I have to admit that Lynne
’s was a more appropriate choice. LOL Let me try:
Yep, that should do. I don’t know if I’ll use the new feature a lot. I’m too lazy to resize the pictures every time. I’m glad you and all the other sisters made it home safe. I would have loved to meet you. Maybe next time…Amy
So that’s where my Robsession came from: He looks like Gargamel! Bwahaha. I used to be really into the smurfs, hihi. Honestly, I have no clue what goes on inside A
’s head. All she kept saying was that it was her room and her stuff, so she decided who was going to live in it. But did she really think we were going to pick someone who would trash the place? Marielle
– You posted one of those pictures with the “A”-tag; When I first saw those, I thought “Hmmm, very strategically placed…” LOL And uhm…
This happened in Chicago?! Gah! Could you make me any more jealous? Did he do it to all you lucky ladies or was there just one winner of the honor of being undressed by Rob?
I didn’t have a chance to see Cosmopolis
either. It’s indeed a very limited release over here. But it’s mostly my own fault because I wanted to finish the book first and I just can’t seem to get trough it. I believe I saw something about a DVD release date in the UK for October… That’s great that you’re taking steps towards a new job. I hope you find something good. Keep us updated. Hope you’re enjoying the new MacBook.Tonise
– I love to see your megaposts again! I’m glad HHcon inspired you to work on your fanfic. I hope to start reading it sometime soon, but my to-do/read list is ginormous right now… How was Magic Mike
? I just saw the other movie with Channing Tatum, 21 Jump Street
. That was really funny! He is an amazing actor, imo. And YUMMY of course.
I’m sorry it didn’t work out with Detective Scott. The right guy for you will come along sooner or later.Brenda
– Are you sure it’s the v-neck and button-up shirts in that HumpDay pic? Because I’m
-ing more over the lip biting… About the campfire – The more I think about it, the less sense it makes. I don’t think Renesmee needs the warmth. I don’t have the actual quote, but wasn’t there a line in BD about her body being almost as warm as Jacob’s? I am willing to overlook it though as long as it doesn’t seem like the vampires need it for the cold. It’s not like they’re actually afraid of fire. I wonder if they’re going to explain it in the movie though. Probably not.Sean
– Congratulations on your new job!! You must be very happy about that. I’m sorry about the uncomfortable desk situation though. Just make sure you walk around a bit every now and then.Susie
– The roommate situation is under control, thankfully. I haven’t heard anything from my old roommate anymore. The new girl moved in last week and is really nice. We’re all a bit busy at the moment so we scheduled a house-dinner in two weeks to get to know each other a little better. The only thing is that she smokes (cigarettes; no trips across the street… yet.
). She promised to do it outside, because both “B” and I can’t stand the smell, plus “B” has asthma. But yesterday when I came home it really smelled bad in the hallway. So we’ll see how that is going to work out for the next ten months. Hope you had a great fourth of July weekend with your family!Caryn
– Did you mention a do-over of HHcon in November? I love that idea! Although the chances of me making it would again be nonexistent… But if there ever was a time to get together it would be then. I mean it’s the last one! *snif* That doesn’t sound good about the cutbacks at your work. Will you get paid overtime for the 80 (
) hours you work, or will you only get paid for 30? Because that would suck. (Forgive the expression, but it would.) How was soccer in that heat?Jaclyn
– Have fun on your trip this weekend. I wanted to thank you again for sending me MoBS
! I read both of them by now and lost countless hours of sleep because of it.
I have to say that Hunterhunting is an excellent writer. Really enjoyed both of her stories. MoBS was really funny and I’ll never look at beavers the same. LOL CW&IA was very… extreme, with all the heavy topics and storylines. But also very moving and touching. I cried several times through that one. And who knew tattooing was that sexy… Thank you!!Ginnie
– I’m so sorry about you grandmother. I hope you and your family are doing alright. HugsAshley
– Sounds like you also had a blast at HHcon. I so wish I could have been there. (How many times have I said that in this post by now?
) How was your missions trip? Susan
– Nope, we can’t keep the new roommate and kick A
out. It’s her room and her contract with the landlord. We don’t have the rights to kick her out over an argument like that. I’m glad you liked SWATH. It’s turning into quite the blockbuster I believe. It’s still number one in the movie top 10 at the moment. I agree about the last scene; it was a bit of an awkward ending. But I guess they intended it that way with the possibility of a sequel. All caught up now I think. Hi! to those I missed. And a little gift for those of you who made it to the end.
I’m hoping to be back soon, but I have an exam and a presentation coming up for uni… See you as soon as possible! Bye!