Rob's Halfway House #11

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Re: Rob's Halfway House #11

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

It's another hot and sweaty day here in Brisbane. They're forecasting some bad storms this afternoon. I hope they don't do too much damage. Other than that, I only have grocery shopping to do today and a child to look after. Tomorrow we will be going to the Sunshine Coast, so I won't be on here for a few days after that.

Tracy - Daniel Craig is remarkably easy on the eye. He makes a very good cold and troubled Bond. Very good at the pout!

marielle - I agree. Why a normal, every day citizen would need a semi-automatic gun or something like that is beyond me.
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Yea! This damn website works now--I've been waiting about a half hour to post something here.

I know that some of you have seen it at the FB HH page, but I'll post it here for those who don't spend a lot of time there. On my way home from work today, I saw like what seemed to be 20 new Ford Focuses, all sedans. If I had the money, I'd like one.

I also got my debit card today, and my grandma's SS checks will be 1.7% bigger, so that'll go up by about $20 dollars at least, and mine for next month will be going up by $12. The former will make my online shopping easier, and the former does mean more money, even if it's a little.

I also had a random thought today. One thing that I wish that I had that could be useful is a tail. Monkeys have tails, cats have tails, a lot of Zoanoids from Guyver have tails, why don't we? Instead, we have tailbones that, like our appendix, serves no real purpose, but can cause problems when something goes wrong with it. I don't know, maybe I'm thinking too much about a fan fic character that I have who can grow a tail and tentacles in his battle form and he can use them for about anything.

And another thing that I wish for is this--that me and Kristen Stewart can swap hands, because my fingernails grow insanely fast. They're long enough now that they make typing a pain. I wish that I had permanently short and stubby fingernails, instead of things that if I leave them go will be as long as my mom's in like 2-3 days! Just something that's not as useful to me as say a tail.

I also found out tonight that Top Gear is basically reruns tonight, and that, combined with the rain and it being as foggy as hell, makes this a good night for my WWII VGs, reading in bed and typing fan fic. And yes, I intend on finishing that up tonight finally, after I get some rest later on.

I've been thinking about some stuff that I'd like to buy when I get my debit card activated and I get some money saved up again--with the timing of the holidays and bills and my mom losing her job I haven't had much to spend as far as what I've had saved up. But I have some ideas as to what I want to buy.

Comments:

Susie: Either the events of Friday took the wind out of my sails or I just had a big energy crash yesterday. I'm better today. I guess that I need to manage this stuff a bit better, especially since I'm only starting to get used to a new sleep regime.

Tracy: I posted to Susie about what happened yesterday with my sore mood. I think that it was a combination of things, like the shooting and just having a bit of an energy crash. Friday will be my last day of work before Christmas. Then I'll be working the three week days following Christmas then then I'll have New Years off.

Lynne: I didn't get around to writing last night, but I'll do it tonight after i take a break and get a little bit of rest.

Everyone: Tonight's just a good night to do nothin', well, I have a few things planned should I get around to them soon. Play some of my WWII games, read in bed and finish my fan fic chapter, and maybe start a new one that I've been looking forward to writing. I think that Susie will enjoy my next chapter once I start writing it, as well others of you, but I won't spoil it right away ;)

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

I'm watching how I met your mother with the boys :) I got a good chunk of housework done and some presents wrapped as well as errands done. Christmas shopping is officially done! Hooray!

The events from Friday are still mind boggling and my heart aches for the families. So sad. I'm refusing to think about the political ramifications of it, that's not what is important now.

Tracy- I'm referring to the ones with Tim Allen :) my mom was thrilled seeing her granddaughter (my niece) and my sister, which was a large part of her surprise. My new car is great, very cute but still no name. I thought the Be Safe sticker was appropriate!

Marielle- ooh exciting, getting things picked out and done :)

Lynne- hot and sweaty sounds wonderful compared to snow, which they're threatening with here..ick!!!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

So excited!!!!

just about going out to get my new set of keys!!!!!
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Sean - good on you! Keep it up!

Sarah - I don't know, I wouldn't mind a bit of snow right now.

marielle - cool! It's only a little while until you move in!
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Happy Tuesday all!

It was our work Christmas lunch today - was a lot of fun! And tomorrow, we are having a "pizza party" & doing Secret Santa. Should be fun too!!

We still haven't wrapped any presents. Need to get started soon!! But, I think we have finished shopping now. Now we just have to work on our Christmas menu. Not sure if you all remember, but last year was the first year my hubs & I made Christmas dinner (my parents came to ours), and we made Mexican instead of the traditional turkey. The plan is to do a different cuisine every year, and this year we are doing Italian. Hopefully it will be as good as last years!

Anyway, to the posts!

The shooting - I don't want to bring it all up again. It is all very sad. And I don't want people to argue here who ARE pro guns vs those who aren't... Caryn posted a thing on fb the other day about the Dunblane Massacre. For those who don't know, Dunblane is a town in Scotland (not that far from where I live - Andy Murray, the tennis player, is from there) where we had a primary school shooting in 1996. Things like this don't happen in the UK, and everyone was stunned. After that, what little guns you could have legally, were banned & now you pretty much don't have any (apart from hunting - but I think you need a special licence & defo NOT semi or automatic weapons). I guess what I'm trying to say is, in countries where guns are defo not allowed, to us, the most sensible solution to this is to ban guns. I know that it is in your constitution etc, but I guess people who are not American don't really understand that.. I just personally think it is strange that everyday people need a gun in their home...
But anyway, just wanted to say. Not trying to cause offense etc!!

Lynne - Yay! So glad it was good news at the docs! Hopefully now that you know nothing is concerning, you will feel a little more stressed :)
Glad that Harry has somewhere to go while you are on your holiday! Is Little Man excited to go away?

Sean - I know you don't like the cinema - but I really hope you do go to see it! Believe me; it will be worth it!!!

Amanda Beth - You speak very true words. And it is a very scary thought..

Marielle - I haven't heard of that movie before.. Is it a Dutch one?
YAY for getting the keys!!! When do you think you will actually move in? I hope you & your bf managed to agree on colours. In our livingroom, one wall (the main wall, with the fireplace) is red & the rest are cream. I didn't really want it at first, but I love it now!

Sarah - "A Muppets Christmas Carol" is one of my hubs favourite films too! Sorry you won't get to watch it with your parents this year. Could you maybe watch it on Boxing Day or something instead?

Susie - Nope, I haven't seen "Meet me in St Louis" but I have heard of it! I actually haven't seen "Elf" either... LOL.
Some of our traditions we will continue when we have our own kids. It will be nice to make our own too I think. My parents ARE sad! I think they wish we would actually ask them if we can stay at theirs instead - aww!

Tracy - Aw, thanks hon! You know I miss you all too! I do read along everyday on my phone though, even if I don't have a chance to post. So when I am not posting, I am here in spirit LOL.
No, we haven't watch "Fringe" but I do think we would like it. I may see if we can get a loan of the first season, or see if it is available to download on Sky. We don't actually have many shows on the go just now - just finishing re-watching "ER" and waiting on the next season of "Bones" to start in the UK!
Yay for getting your minivan back - and getting your Christmas tree!!

Gotta go now. Bye!
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
Songbird
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Songbird »

Hello again, siblings! I'm so sorry it took longer to get back than I anticipated. I am SOOOOOO tired. I want to say that my heart breaks for the families in Newtown...not just the ones who lost someone, though it certainly does break for them. But also for the families of survivors...what those children went through should never have to happen, and I feel so sad for all their parents who will hear their cries in the night as they have nightmares, and they don't know how to help their babies. My heart breaks for the parents who are faced with the presents they lovingly chose for their children, who will not get the chance to open them. And my heart breaks for the families who lost their heroes, who were trying to protect the children. My heart breaks for the Lanza family, who lost 2 people they loved and learned something TERRIBLE about what one of them was capable of...especially the brother who was mistaken for the shooter. All these lives are forever changed and no matter how you look at it, it's a tragedy. I know the funerals are beginning and I have heard that Fred Phelps and the Westboro Baptist Church are planning to pickett at least some of them. My friend in CT tells me that there are laws restricting protests at funerals an hour before, during the funeral, and an hour after, but I doubt Phelps will be worried about that. Please, if you know someone in that area, spread the word....there's a group trying to form some sort of human barrier so that the families do not have to see or hear Phelps' horrible hate and lies. https://www.facebook.com/events/303841059732404/

The weekend turned out even more eventful than it was scheduled to be, which was eventful enough! Saturday my in-laws were helping to shuttle kids to a play gym for my nephew's birthday, so we knew they wouldn't be home during the day. We planned to go there in the late afternoon. We had some shopping to do before then. But while hubs was sleeping, MM was sword fighting with a plastic toy arrow and he stepped on a paper that he had knocked out of the bookcase, slipped on it, and slammed his foot into said bookcase. He wouldn't walk to me like he usually does, so I went over to comfort him just as hubs came downstairs. There was no blood, so we just hugged him and sat with him. But he wouldn't calm down and he wouldn't walk. So we told him if it still hurt, we needed to go to the doctor, which he didn't want to do. He's a real cry baby, so we thought he was just being a drama king and the threat of the doctor would end it. It didn't. And when we said it was time to go shopping and asked the kids to put their shoes on, he had a meltdown saying he didn't want to walk and it hurt to put his shoes on. Hubs decided we didn't need to do the shopping afterall and we would just go straight to my in-laws', hoping the drive would put him to sleep. So he carried him out to the car, sans shoes, and we went. He didn't fall asleep, but was still refusing to walk when we got there. So we ate dinner and when my MIL got home (FIL was at a bird show) we took MM to urgent care and left Bug with Oma. The doctor told us she wasn't sure...she couldn't tell if it was broken or not, but there might be a fracture, but to wait until morning and if he still wouldn't walk, to take him to get an X-ray and she gave us a note so we wouldn't have to wait. So we take him back to my in-laws', put him to bed, but he wouldn't sleep. Opa was home by then and finally got him to fall asleep, so hubs and I went to Bug's Godmother's birthday party. We were there for about an hour or so and I said to hubs that we should go because I was afraid MM was going to wake up and I know my in-laws will feel bad for calling us away, so they won't if they don't have to. So we stand up to go and the phone rings....MM has woken up screaming and they can't calm him down. So we ended up traveling to the ER at 11 pm Saturday night. There's a roadblock set up...alcohol testing. My MIL was driving so hubs could sit in the back with MM. She said in all the years she's had her drivers license, she's never had to do the breathalizer at one of these random checks. Of COURSE it would happen when we're trying to get to the hospital. But she told them that we had a little one in the back who needed to go to the hospital, the cop looked and told MIL she could blow and go...sometimes they ask a bunch of questions and such, but she just let us go when she saw we really did have a kid and my MIL hadn't been drinking. So we got to the hospital and there was NO ONE in the waiting room...still took a bit before we got in and then we had to wait 30-40 minutes for the x-ray tech to come. But MM's big toe IS fractured. We got home after 1 a.m and then got him to bed and settled. But Opa is still recovering from hip surgery, Oma has back/shoulder issues, so neither of them can carry him, which meant that we couldn't sleep in in the morning as planned because someone had to carry him downstairs when he woke up as he couldn't walk himself. Tuesday was my nephew's bday, so we went there, then had dinner and went home. Monday I had to get up early because I had to work, so I had to shower and get the kids' lunches and snacks packed for school. But there was a problem with the computer system at work and it wouldn't send the orders to the scanners we use...so we couldn't do the 3000 orders we had in the system, so they asked me to come back today. On the plus side, it's 5 extra hours of work. But man am I TIRED. And I can't tell if the achiness is from 10 hours of walking, plus the hour of biking in the last 2 days, or if I am coming down with something. I really hope I'm not getting sick...that's the last thing I need!!
Hubs' work Christmas party is tonight...so is mine, plus I was supposed to have choir...last one of the year and when we come back from vacation we will have a new director, but I had to miss it because someone had to stay with the kids. I missed last year's Christmas party because of Hubs' work one, too! But Hubs will be home really late and I went to plug in my phone and noticed his house keys in his bookcase. Guess he's not planning on coming home?

Sean, you didn't offend me...I just needed to get to bed. We disagree, but that's ok. We will just have to agree to disagree.

Sarah, so glad you love your new car! And it's so nice that your mom enjoyed the party! Yay for Jason finding Muppets!

Susie, well, these streets are kind of in a block pattern...they are basically big rounded squares with a street leading out of the middle of each square to the main street. BUT, every one of them looks the same, the houses look the same, and around each rounded corner, the street name changes. So if you don't know the area, you don't know which street becomes what, so you don't know where to turn. I think whoever it was that devised this neighborhood was smoking cheap crack. It's the kind of area my mom would have said a drunk person wouldn't find his way home there.
Wow....I'm jealous. I've never seen Aida, but I bet it was great!

Lynne, I didn't know you had K-mart there! Do you have Walmart as well?
I'm so glad you found someone to care for Harry!! You'll have a much better time if you aren't worried about that.

Tracy, thanks for leaving that light on...sorry to run up the electric bill by being gone so long. I'd never have found my way back in the dark without the light though!
Your service on Sunday sounded beautiful. I'm glad you got your minivan back! And a Christmas tree up, too!! Do you feel more festive now? I've forgotten to turn the lights on on the tree every day so far. We haven't had a lit up tree since we put it up!
Here's the recipe for the poppyseed bread/cake:
1 1/8 Cup vegetable oil
2 ¼ cup Sugar
3 eggs
3 Cups flour
1 ½ tsp Baking powder
1 ½ tsp salt
1 ½ cup milk
1 ½ tsp each vanilla, almond, and butter flavorings.
2 TBSP poppy seeds

For Glaze:
½ cup sugar
¼ cup fresh Orange juice
½ tsp each vanilla, almond, and butter flavorings

Cream oil and sugar together. Add eggs and Milk and stir. Add dry ingredients and mix well. Add flavorings and poppy seeds and mix. Pour into 2 greased and floured loaf pans. Bake in preheated oven at 350°F (175C) for 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
About 10 minutes before cakes are done baking, place ingredients for glaze into a small saucepan. Heat over low heat, stirring constantly until sugar s dissolved and glaze looks clear.
Run knife along sides of pan and shake pan slightly to loosen cake from pan. Poke holes with a fork over the top surface of the cakes. Spoon glaze over cakes while they are still hot.
Let cool for 10 minutes before turning out of pan onto cooling rack.
This cake freezes well if you want to make in advance for a party. Just let it thaw overnight before you want to eat it.

Marielle, congrats on getting the keys!!! Good luck shopping for floors and paint!

Desiree, I'm sorry about your family. My mom was from Illinois and she moved to Wyoming when she married my dad. My dad's whole side of the family was spread out and he didn't get along with his siblings....I was in Junior high before I even knew I had cousins on that side. I had met my aunt and uncle because they still lived close, but I didn't even know they had children. We went to illinois every couple of summers to see the family, but for the most part, I didn't like my cousins...they were pretty spoiled and bratty. I hated going there. NOW, I love my cousins. (they have matured a lot) and I even have some contact with the cousins on my dad's side...but we only ever had one Christmas with my mom's family and it was not the greatest experience of my life. I don't think your kids will miss it so much, but what Susie said is so true! We had celebrations with a family who lived next door to us when my parents separated. We did Easter, Thanksgiving, 4th of July and 3 of us had december birthdays, so we did those together as well,...those were some great times. I also remember one year, we did Thanksgiving with a friend of mom's from church. He was alone, his kids were with their mother, so he came to our house and he said he hadn't laughed that much in years. It was such a great day. It's lots of fun to share the holiday with another family, and since there's no "family drama" with the other people, it might even go better than it would if your family was all together. Close friends who share the holidays tend to become extended family, which is sometimes better than your real family...you get to CHOOSE your friends the way you can't with family.

Hi Jaclyn! Well said. I personally don't like guns. I know they can't take them away from you in America, but I just don't like them and I don't think that most people who own them are responsible enough about it.

If I forgot anyone, I am sorry!! It's not personal....just tired mama!!
Signature artwork by TammyAZ
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

I'm off to the Sunshine Coast today for a few days, so I probably won't be posting again until Saturday afternoon (my time). I hope we have a really good time. Little Man has had the runs off and on for a couple of days. I thought it had gone yesterday, but it's just come back this morning. I'm hoping that it won't cause us trouble while we're away.

Jaclyn - an Italian Christmas dinner? I don't think that would be my cup of tea, but I hope it's great! Yes, Little Man is very excited. He can't wait to get going.

Songbird - I'm so sorry to hear about MM's toe! Ouch! Poor kid. No, we don't have Walmart ... yet.
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

I'm super bummed. I leave for home for a week tomorrow and the day I get back the guy I'm seeing (no title yet) leaves for THREE WEEKS for Asia. He's going to Thailand, Indonesia, and the Philippines. I'm going to be moping a lot in January.
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

First some comments before I get to what my plans are for tonight.

Jaclyn and Songbird (part one): On the gun control stuff, I only have this to say--I was raised around firearms, and I was taught to use them properly, and when I used to shoot (something that I don't do often anymore), I placed, like my father, a high value on marksmanship. I was also taught that firearms are weapons that should be handled properly.

That being said, you won't hear any arguments from me that certain people shouldn't have firearms, or access to them. And I do feel that sometimes, some people need to be discouraged from owning certain weapons, but I feel that an outright ban is too far, so I say that certain guns perhaps need to be treated like tobacco and alcohol--IE, they possibly should be taxed. Threaten to touch people's money, they'll listen to you. That's also why the gov't here won't ban firearms, because they tried it with booze, and it didn't work--it was better to put a sin tax on the stuff to get some revenue.

And whatever happened to background checks--federal law requires a background check of every citizen here in the US before they can buy a firearm. It's part of the National Firearms Act--no background check, no guns until you're given a clean bill of health, both as far as one's mental state, and one's criminal record (under the NFA, no violent felons or those convicted of domestic violence can legally own a firearm unless they're granted clemency or a pardon). And even then, there's a 7-10 day waiting period to go along with that. But it doesn't stop those who want to commit premeditated acts who are willing to bide their time and those who subvert the law (getting guns from friends and family, stealing them or getting them from illicit sources).

OK, that's maybe more than a "little bit" to say, but I know that there are laws against what happened in CT the other day, with how that guy got his guns. That's to me just as unsettling as what happened. Too many people don't understand firearms laws, and I don't think that the one's on the books are enforced enough. But who'll enforce them, and every other law? Here where I live, only just very recently, as in the past day or two, a budget was approved to keep 9 local police officers on the job who were about to get layed off. If we had more police, and if they were better trained and law enforcement bodies more in tuned with enforcing laws without stressing about manpower and money and especially gov'ts were in tune with helping them enforce laws already on the books, that would boost the morale of people who are thinking of getting guns for self defense and make them think that it's less necessary to do so, no wouldn't it? Logic would say so.

But unfortunately, that takes money, and people here don't want to pay more in taxes to ensure that law enforcement has the tools that they need to help protect us. That, and our gov't enjoys wasting money--all gov'ts do anymore--but why not take some of that money and help out law enforcement and help out with other social causes. But my older brother did explain that gov't committees have budgets, and if they don't spend it all, they might have a hard time getting that amount of money for when they really need it. But it would still be more useful to help out things that are struggling and would help a lot of people, than just waste it.

OK, I've had enough with being on my soap box, but where I live, because of how police jurisdictions work (Ohio Highway Patrol is our main police where I live), and that we live in a rural area, reasonable firearms ownership is almost necessary. But if you don't like how gun laws, mental health, or other things work in your area, complain to your state governor, city mayor, county commissioner, or senator or congressman. Your tax dollars pay their salaries, it's about time you remind them why you voted for them and where their paychecks are coming from by giving them a piece of your mind if you're pissed at them.

Jaclyn (part 2): I'm still on the fence about seeing BD2 in a theater. I sort of want to, but I'm kinda a home body and I can't find anyone who'd see it with me who's a fan. My brothers aren't fans of the saga, and I know that they don't enjoy the movies. My older brother was being nice when he took me to see NM and Eclipse, but I knew that he didn't enjoy the movies. He'd probably enjoy watching the Bio-Booster Armor Guyver OVA cartoons on the big screen, but I wouldn't enjoy it as much--I'd damn sure rather watch those at home IMO. That, and though I'm a fan of the story, I'm not as big a fan of Guyver or of anime/manga/comics in general as much as he is. Guyver, IMO, has a cool story and what not, but I'm not as big a fan of it as say, the Twilight Saga.

I also don't want to drag my mom to a movie that she doesn't know the story about. And anyone from school that I know who's a fan of it is either in a relationship/married, or lives far away. All I can say is that if I can't enjoy the experience with someone since I have to go with someone else, I probably won't enjoy it. Kinda sad, but that's how it is with me, and my brother drags me everywhere because I don't drive, and I don't want to inconvenience him anymore than that. I'd be thrilled if someone from in my area would love to go with me, though.

Songbird (part 2): Sucks that your son broke his toe. I've never broken a bone in my body to my knowledge, and that's a good thing. I can't stand pin pricks, needles, cat scratches, sinus headaches, etc. I mentioned above how I feel about gun laws, but I'll also say this: If the Second Amendment here allows for firearms ownership, I'll add to that it also allows for one to not own firearms if they don't want to. Firearms ownership is a choice, not a necessity for most cases. If you're in a rural area away from police like I do (I see mine as a stupid case--we only live like a mile away from a city incorporation limit), I can see why people would own guns--we have guns here at my home. Granted most of them are WWI or WWII era bolt action rifles that my father has collected, but we also have 1 or 2 guns for target shooting and for, god forbid, self defense.

But as I said, in my situation and those of my neighbors, I can understand it. But in a city, it should be a little less of a necessity to own a firearm for self defense, though I can also understand hunting and target shooting, both of which my family used to be into. Hell, I can tell you that it would've been cheaper (in theory) for me to shoot three wild turkeys (yes, we have wild turkeys where I live--one year, there was about 10 or so in my yard!) than to buy the three turkey breast at the store. Of course, that would be balanced out more than likely because then I'd have to have a butcher clean the birds, since I have no idea on how to field dress a turkey. Some use that idea is now, isn't it LOL. Sort of a romantic idea to hunt for your own food, but not really practical today, as it's easier to buy the stuff. And I am an advocate of hunters eating what they kill, or at least selling or giving the food to someone who wants or needs it, or making use of what animal that they kill.

Anyways, enough with the firearms talk. We just have two different points of view, and my POV probably won't be in agreement with a lot of people's here. As long as we all can disagree respectfully, I don't have a problem with it.

And god, I can tell you about being tired. My job isn't the most demanding, but it's still two-four hours a day of standing, running, and doing other physical things. I know that it's probably a pacing issue, but 2-4 hours isn't a ton of time to get things done. On top of that, I've done a ton of running around for Christmas stuff. I'm glad that work for the most part has been slow and I haven't had to do a ton of running around.

Amanda: I have to admit that I feel bummed that I don't have a girlfriend. No one to share experiences with outside of the family, no one to be a companion of, and with where I live, not only is the law enforcement part a bit screwed up IMO, but it's kinda lonely out where I live, and there's really no girls of my age that I can socialize with, or people my age period really. But of course, I can see how it's a pain that you can't see your BF for such a long time once you get home. It has to be at least annoying, especially since you'll only get to see him for one day before he has to leave for his stuff.

Lynne: I haven't bought anything with my debit card yet, and I'll probably be waiting for a while before I do so, too, so I can put more money in the bank. I also wish that I was getting a bit more money for my next check, because there's a Quizno's sub place literally a 5 minute drive away from home, and their stuff is pretty good, but it's a bit expensive. This paycheck I'll be getting Friday is from when I was off work for my Grandma's funeral stuff, so it stands to reason that it'll be less. But I'm thankful that there's other good, cheap food out there.

Everyone: Speaking of cheap food, Burger King is probably now my favorite fast food place. They have chicken nuggets that are like McDonalds with a bit of a touch of what I like about Wendy's. And cost for when I splurge is pretty competitive with those places, and they have great chicken sandwiches, even their dollar menu stuff is great. But for breakfast stuff, McD does have the edge, though.

I slept in after work and and I'm now in the mood for some serious fan fic writing. I didn't get to it last night because I went to bed at around 2:00 and didn't get up until about 10:30 this morning.

At least I hope that I get around to writing fan fic, because if not tonight, then I probably won't until this weekend, because I have to go into work at 9:30 Thursday, and Tomorrow is my only day off this week until the weekend, though I get four straight days off counting that.

At least I think that it's a doable thing tonight with the fan fic. I also hope to get chapter 3 done, since you'll get to see pretty in depth how Melinda (one of my OC's) is doing after (spoilers) getting married and channeling her happiness into a dream business, a wedding dress boutique, and I think that you'll like how she deals with an ex-lover who deserted her on her wedding day when she was supposed to marry him. This, I think, will be a pretty funny chapter of Bio-Booster Armor Twilight.

I also found this song on You Tube. It's from those Guyver OVA cartoons, but it does remind me of Twilight, so I though that I'd post it for anyone who is curious:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntzVu4k8Clk

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/