Rob's Halfway House #11

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Songbird
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Rob's Halfway House #11

Post by Songbird »

Hi Ladies and Gent(s),

I can't really respond to everyone right now because I have to go pick MM at his friend's house, but I wanted to say hi. This week is really packed. Monday I worked and then had to take MM to swimming and go to bed a bit early so I could get up Tuesday for work. Then I worked Tuesday and then had choir, tonight I have Bingo at work, Tomorrow I'm working, and Friday is Bug's swimming lesson. So I haven't really had much of a chance to come on and post, and probably won't until the weekend. My thirty-one party is almost over and it ended up going SUPER well. I wanted to host a Thirty-one baby shower for my brother because they have TONS of stuff that would be great for diaper bags, or laundry bags/baskets, caddies for baby soaps and shampoos, etc, but someone is already doing a shower for them, in person, which is probably a lot more fun for them than just people ordering stuff from a catalog.

That's what's up here! I'll come back in the weekend hopefully!
Signature artwork by TammyAZ
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Not too much to report aside from a couple of things. First of all, I'm starting to feel the way I did over last winter. I feel tired, drained and depressed. All I've wanted to do the past few days is lay in bed most of the time. It's cold and I don't feel motivated really do to much of anything right now. So I'm open to suggestions about things I can do to try and keep my mind off the things that have been bugging me since New Years.

Also, I have one request. My original fan fic beta has to leave her post because of real life issues with work and college. She's already refereed me to PTB's beta admin with helping me find a new permanent beta. I wonder if any of you guys can help me with this?

I'll probably be going back to bed after I'm done looking up some stuff. I don't even feel hungry right now, I just wanna look up some stuff online and go to sleep. Hopefully, I'll be feeling better later.
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

Today Little Man and I will be watching Star Wars together for the first time. I'm feeling kind of nostalgic just thinking about it. I hope he likes it!

Songbird
- you do sound busy! I'm sorry to hear about the other girl doing the baby shower. That must be disappointing for you.

Sean - must be the time of year. I'm feeling the same.
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Hello everyone!

We started watching "The Big Bang Theory" after hearing lots of people recommend it. I really like it so far! Does anyone here watch it?

Nothing exciting happening here, so onto the posts!

Marielle - Do you think you will get City of Bones read by 1st of February for the discussion? I hope you do! It's quite an easy read, so shouldn't take too long.
Yeah, the avalanche was at Glencoe, which is about 100 miles away from me. Such a shame for the people who died.
I'm not sure about America, but the jury system in the UK pays your wages for the time that you are out of work. So you still get money to pay your rent, buy food etc. They can't not give you money. I think you can claim back any travelling expenses to the court too. I haven't done it, and really don't think I would like to!

Sean - Up until about a fornight ago, it was actually warm for this time of year (about 10C, so not hot in the slighttest, but defo hotter than normal!). The past couple weeks, it has gotten much colder. Not as cold as it was 2 years ago, but certainly chilly.

Tracy - I want to start the next book in the series, but not sure if I should wait until after our discussion on City of Bones first, so I don't get confused LOL. I can't really put my finger on why I don't like Jamie Campbell-Bower. I guess he just always looks...anygry? I know that might be good for Jace, but I don't like it LOL. Plus, in my mind, Jace has dark/black hair (does he actuallu?? Now I am thinking he might have blonde hair in the book?? LOL). I think I kinda picture hime similar to how I picture DarkWard from WA (who I know also doesn't have black hair really LOL!). Also, maybe a bit like Jason Dean from the movie Heathers (played by Christain Slater). Just not JCB! LOL!
I just said to hubs about Fringe. We really need to see if we can get the first season & we will give it a shot! If we do, I will defo let you know what we think!

Sarah - Hi there!

Songbird - So glad the thirty-one party went well!! Hope your busy week is ok!

Lynne - I hope LittleMan enjoys SW! You will have to let us know his thoughts :)

Ok, I'm gonna go now. Catch you all later!
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

openfire wrote:Hello everyone!

We started watching "The Big Bang Theory" after hearing lots of people recommend it. I really like it so far! Does anyone here watch it?!
Eeek!! I love it!! I've been watching it since Season three :) we own all the seasons because I love it so much. Such a great show.

We get paid a small wage for every day of jury duty but because I'm super anxious about any violence my therapist has gotten me out of it :)

Not much going on here either, been running errands and cleaning today..conquering the house one room at a time.

Song- sounds like you're uber busy..have a good week :)
Lynne-hope he enjoys SW!!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Looks like Target version for BD P2 maybe the best one to get according to the article Lex just posted. Here is the link.

http://www.hypable.com/2013/01/23/break ... rget-clip/

P.s. I will be back here tonight. Miss you guys!
Banner by TammyAZ
VirginiaMay
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by VirginiaMay »

*opens window, runs inside, hugs everyone, jumps back out window*

Hi Everyone!! I'm on the Lex tonight to post a question/discussion topic in the writing forum, but thought I better visit here too. Wish I had more time to read/post/play, but I'll see some of you on Facebook! ((HUGS))

~Ginnie
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Ginnie~ It's so nice to see you here.

Marielle~ The second picture of Rob is stunning!
Banner by TammyAZ
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Little Man liked Star Wars, although he did get a little bored in the middle. He liked the X-Wings taking out the Death Star the best! He didn't get scared either, which I thought he might. That was something. Sometimes he's scared of the strangest things.

Something is up with my boss at the moment. She's said a few things on FB and has just emailed me to say something bad has happened, but I don't know what. I don't know if it's to do with the business or her husband's work or something else, but if you are in the habit of praying and could pray a bit for her, that would be great.

Jaclyn - I've watched The Big Bang Theory a few times, but it's not something I watch a lot.

Desiree - thanks for that link. I'll have to check it out.

Hi Ginnie!
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Good morning everybody!!!

For me it’s the last day of the week!!! Tomorrow I have the day off…

I don’t have many plans for the weekend. I’m going to my mom and perhaps we are going to plan our vacation together.
Besides that I’m planning on a weekend of not doing much…

I don’t think there is much news in Rob world. I think they have travelled to the set of The Rover by now… at least he is enjoying warm temps…

Anyway, posts,

Lynne, I hope it will be okay with being a witness. The only thing I ever had to witness for was an car accident and all I had to do was to tell on location what happened and sign the report off.

Sean, you really need to get yourself some multi vitamins with a high level of Vitamin D. It will make you feel better… I have started using them to keep the winter depression away.
I’m not a very good beta. I still make too many mistakes in English.

Jaclyn, No I won’t have it finished by than but I’ll start this weekend. So at least I catch up on things with the discussions. I don’t mind being spoiled with books. More often than not I don’t read the last two chapters of a book because I don’t want to know how it ends. If somebody spoils the end than I can read it completely through…(not much logic huh?)
I do like Jamie, he has something about him. I don’t know if he is the right choice for the part. I’ll have to wait and see… I also can’t wait to see Lily Collins in a more grown up role.
I watch the Big Bang! It’s so funny!!! Apparently only people with a heart based in science can really appreciate the fun. Many of my friends don’t like it because they just don’t get the jokes…

Hey Ginnie! Come back soon!!!

Alright, I guess it’s time to get back to work.

See you all later!!!
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house