Rob's Halfway House #11

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Re: Rob's Halfway House #11 **SPOILER FREE ZONE**

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Sarah~ Yes there is a few things that I will be getting at Hot Topic if it is still there. What about you?

Sean~ My favorite part was the beginning and the end when Alice and bella are on there way to Italy.
Banner by TammyAZ
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

It was a really stormy weekend here (we had about five storms over Saturday/Sunday) but we didn't catch the worst of it and it's cleared to a beautiful day today. I'm working for our business this morning, and I'm hoping to get a good quantity of editing done today so I can justify seeing BD PT 2 again on Thursday.
Edwards Wheels
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Edwards Wheels »

Hiya, A quicky cos I'm a celebrity is starting lol. Songbird No i am the one with man flu :lol: I am quite a sarcastic mare, and I was getting at the fact that I had the sniffles, and if I were a man it'd be man flu lol. ;) I don't have a hubby, I'm a single mum :D I am yet to find a male who is willing to put up with me for any length of time haha

Anyhooo, time to watch my drivvle tv
:wave:
Tornado

Re: Rob's Temporary BD2 Halfway House **SPOILERS**

Post by Tornado »

Yes, both Seth and Leah died. Seth died first. Leah was the one who howled when he died. Then she was thrown down the chasm that opened up.
corona
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by corona »

Just saw it. Absolutely superb. I even choked up a few times. The audience was full of respectful but raucous fans. When the good parts came on, you knew it.
"It will take an amazing amount of control,” she mused. “More even than Carlisle has. He may be just strong enough…the only thing he’s not strong enough to do is stay away from her. That’s a lost cause.”
corona
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by corona »

Tornado wrote:Yes, both Seth and Leah died. Seth died first. Leah was the one who howled when he died. Then she was thrown down the chasm that opened up.
Leah dying choked me all up. That always happens to me when I see someone make the supreme sacrifice.
"It will take an amazing amount of control,” she mused. “More even than Carlisle has. He may be just strong enough…the only thing he’s not strong enough to do is stay away from her. That’s a lost cause.”
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Hello folks,

I am off tomorrow so going to see BD2 again. I will finally do my review post when I get home after it.. although most of my thoughts are the same as everyone has been saying! LOL.

Just wanted to swing by & say hi!

Also:

Desiree - I thought you had all the soundtracks & scores? You should defo get them if you can!! Especially Twilight's one :D

Austin - So glad you were able to see it!!!

Catch the rest of you later!
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Austin - glad you finally got to see it!
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Jaclyn~ I only have the first 3 soundtracks and I have never purchased the score although I always wanted to. I too am going to try to post my thoughts on the spoiler zone since there isn't much on tonight.

Austin~Glad you got to see it.

Also if anyone is interested BD2 3 day total for domestic sales was $141,300,000 vs. BD1 $138,122,261.
Banner by TammyAZ
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Oh man.. I'm sure if I had realized Seth had died i would've cried harder.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]