Rob's Halfway House #11

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Re: Rob's Halfway House #11

Post by Tornado »

Brenda - I was trying to wait until it's more definite. It seems likely to be in July. I may get a definite date at work tomorrow, actually, because Rochelle is saying that she wants to do title info on it, and that usually involved registering the book with the government and we have to have a date to do that.
skatepixie
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by skatepixie »

Sorry I haven't posted in a while -- this thread exploded while I was dealing with Thanksgiving family drama and trying to make my NaNoWriMo word count recover after my computer issue (which turned out to be a RAM chip, not the screen). Wow. (Going back to read it all...it's difficult to sort out since the merge.)

My spoilerish thoughts are that I didn't like the twist because Alice can't see wolves or vampire/human mixes. Stuff like that just -- bugs me, I guess.

I'll post something longer later -- I'm still at my parents' house post thanksgiving and haven't had as much time.

Brenda -- Thanks for being so welcoming! I've always wanted four kids. :) As you can imagine, I had a hard time with the part where they killed of Seth in the battle scene. One of my best friends has a cat named Jasper -- and she was so upset seeing it.
GrayceM
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by GrayceM »

Brenda- You posted her site on FB I think and I sent TMP- Midnight Sun. I am almost sure I sent at least that one. I'll look back and see. I know I didn't put the pictures in but it was only for me.

I'll take another look at the site when I go back to work tomorrow. Or this afternoon if I have them on a flash drive.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Grayce
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Brenda~ Even though it's slow here, you are doing far better than me on reading post. I haven't had to time to read since my family is all with me. I get interrupted to much when I try including my hubs. Also that explains why it takes me forever to read I am only on NM chapter 2.

You had to work 12 hours? I forgot what is it that you do? I hope you got some well deserved rest after that.

Sean~ I know you said you won't be on much but I was just thinking of you and hope you are doing ok. Sending you a huge ((hug)).

As far as plans today: I am going to tackle 2 more windows of mini blinds. For those of you who don't know I have 30 windows in my house (kinda like the Cullens home more windows than walls but not nearly as nice as theirs.) :lol: and I never once cleaned the mini blinds since we bought our home. :banghead: So I taking each slate down and cleaning them one by one with a damp cloth cause the dirt that is caked on there is disgusting. I have been working on it for weeks now and I have 5 more windows to do and then I am all done till another year. :clap: Then it is off to grocery shopping and maybe get our christmas tree.

What is all your plans for the day?
Banner by TammyAZ
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all :)

Brenda- his party was successful, just a hang out night with his 2 best friends and their wives. I was pretty tired so I wasn't much fun, especially when the conversation turned to politics. So I sat and read MS on my phone haha. At least he had a good time! You worked 12 hours after staying up all night?! That's impressive.

Sean- we all remember our lost loved ones differently and there's really no right or wrong way to do it :)

Desiree- oh I hate windows! That's an ambitious task
And quite impressive! Aww fun, getting your Christmas tree!!

Today hubby will go watch football with his Dad ( thank god then I don't have to watch it haha) and we're going to meet up with my best friend at the dog park and have a doggie date with our dogs :) and dinner at my MIL's for hubby's bday dinner with her. A good quiet day.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Songbird
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Songbird »

Hi, Sibs!

I wanted to let you know that I probably won't be posting much in the next week or so. This time of year is CRAZY for me...Mr. Man's birthday is on the 3rd of December so we are having his kid party on Friday and his big party on the 2nd. So this week I need to clean, get things baked, decorate, etc....I have the cheesecake baked and in the freezer, but I need to do the same with the truffles so I can just get them out of the freezer on Saturday to thaw out in time for the party. Then there's the cupcakes for his kid party and the cake for his big party and the zucchini bread to take to school on his birthday to share with his class. Plus Monday evening I'm signed up to help decorate the school for Sinterklaas, Tuesday night I have choir, and Friday afternoon are Bug's swimming lessons. Mr. Man starts swimming lessons on the 3rd now, too, on Monday evenings...so for the next week, week and a half, I'll be up to my earlobes in baking, cleaning, and decorating, or other obligations. I'll miss you!

It's nice that we've had some of our other sisters here who haven't posted in a while! Welcome home, ladies!!

Susie, any idea when that next trip over here will be? And any special requests for baking?

Sarah, Happy birthday to your hubs! Glad the party was successful!
Signature artwork by TammyAZ
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

This morning I have received a typeset copy of my book!!!! Soooo exciting! (that means it's been laid out of the page as it will appear in the novel) Now I have to go through it and make my last check for mistakes.

Those of you who are praying people, could you pray that the school library system will pick up the books? We will be approaching them very soon. If they accept it, it means the book will instantly be in profit, which would be a great relief for me.

Rose- yeah, my canon-rigid inner fangirl has trouble with that, too. But I still think the scene was cool.

Songbird - you do sound busy! I hope it all goes well. We'll miss you!
corona
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by corona »

Praying, praying, praying.

DONE!

Just let me know when the book is available. I'll pick up a copy ASAP.

I have a fantasy. You are here in Tampa for a book signing and I show up and introduce myself.

You are laughing and crying and weeping and then give me a Tim Tam you carried all the way from Australia.

Yeah, that's a good one.

Praying, praying, praying.
"It will take an amazing amount of control,” she mused. “More even than Carlisle has. He may be just strong enough…the only thing he’s not strong enough to do is stay away from her. That’s a lost cause.”
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I'll be back online later to maybe work on some fan fic and finish up a few things. I just wanted everyone to know that I'm OK and that I have a few things that I need to sort out.

I'll be back soon.
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

*Runs in and :wave: *
* :rant: about too many irons in the fire!*
:lol: