Rob's Halfway House #11

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Re: Rob's Halfway House #11

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Glad to hear that everyone's safe from the horrid weather last night.

I didn't get to finish chapter 5 last night, and though I hope to work on it tonight, it's a bit doubtful because I have to be in bed early because I work from 9:30-1:30 tomorrow, and my grandma also has a doctor's appointment shortly after I get off work. I also only got online a few minutes ago in earnest because I had to help stack wood outside. At least that's out of the way now.

At least I'll get paid on Friday, and hopefully the last of that SSA back pay will be in my bank account tomorrow, too.

Other than that, I'll be reading, trying to work on my fan fic, and doing other things before I have to retire to bed.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

The water didn't stop flowing from the taps, thank goodness. It looks like we've come through that crisis unscathed. The floodwaters are starting to recede, leaving another ugly mess behind it. My heart goes out to those people putting their lives back together after a flood for the second time in two years.

I'm going to the hairdresser today, which means that I'll be able to get a new head shot for promotions done soon. I also need to go and see the police to make a statement about that crime I witnessed.

marielle - Hm, that worker doesn't seem great. I think it's a good idea to stay above it. If the worker stuffs up continually, they may soon see who the problem is. Yes, I guess Charles could die before Elizabeth, but remember, both of his parents have proved that they can hang around for a while, so he might too.
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all!

Been a quiet few days, just staying in to avoid spending money and making myself study while I continually try to organize the house. It amazes me how messy this place gets with just the two of us! Ridiculous!

In other news, a co worker gave me an old school gameboy which is awesome :) so much fun!

I re-read Mockingjay and I'm still not satisfied with the ending. Didn't someone on here write an alternate epilogue?

Posts..

Desiree- I'm so glad you had a good birthday burger..I love Red Robin!! Such good food..yum!

Lynne- so glad you didn't lose water and the flooding sounds awful :( so sad. At least seeing the police is better than going to court? I go to traffic court next week.

Marielle- ah, thanks for explaining the whole system :) very cool about the whole ceremony! I think Charles will be king, at least for a little bit. Didn't Diana have some mental problems that contributed to their divorce?

Hi Ginnie!!

Mmkay, time to force myself to study!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

I'm about to start work on my fan fic. I have about 3.5 hours to work on it, and hopefully I can get some of it done. If not, there's Friday night-Sunday for me to work on it. I've been also looking online for some future prospective purchases to make when I get my last $2000+ dollar back pay check, and activate my debit card.

Other than that, it's rainy out and it's gonna cool off. The high for Thursday will be about 40, but that'll be achieved by midnight. It's supposed to snow overnight and then it's supposed to be cold again until this weekend when temps are supposed to be normal again.

I'll probably make some fried chicken at some point tonight while also playing some WWII stuff.

Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Sarah - making this statement is only the prelude. If the man pleads not guilty I will have to go to court too.
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Good morning everybody!!!

Pfff, I’m still tired. Today is going to be a rough day. It’s the first day back on the tennis court since the beginning of November. While I’m already suffering from sore muscles from my 4,5 kilometer walk yesterday.

There isn’t much news to report in Rob world… I guess he is busy working in Aussie land. I’m really hoping we are going to get some set pics to get an idea of how many heart medication we have to order before watching that movie…

Anyway posts:

Lynne, my manager explained what the problem was with that co-worker. Apparently my email to her with the comments I had on her work was too aggressive. While I thought I had been quite correct they seemed to think it was aggressive. I guess that’s what you get when you work with people that are from a completely different culture.

Sarah, my bf still got his old gameboy… it’s so much fun to play it.
As far as I know (though we might never know the complete truth) was Diana fed up with Charles cheating on her with Camilla. Apparently it started even during their engagement days. In the beginning Diana was very shy and that’s what people saw as a mental issue. I remember something about her being depressed and everything but in the later years of her life (before her divorce) she seemed to do well.

Alright, it has been quiet again…
So that’s all folks!!!
:wave:
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Ok sorry for my lack of post. I have started scrap-booking again. A huge hobby of mine that I had to put aside when I had my little ones. My NYE resolution was going to be that when we did something I take pictures and have them develop the next day and scrap-book it. So far we have only done 2 things that we took pictures so now I am trying to start my son's book when he was first born. I promise to pop in tomorrow.

Marielle~ Thank you that code was exactly what I needed to start posting Rob again.
Banner by TammyAZ
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

I'm working for Rochelle today, but from home. Working from home has pros and cons. I don't have to drive there, for a start, but it means I have to make my own decisions about what is most urgent and she isn't right next to me to ask about something if I need to. She can be hard to get on the phone.

Little Man has been crying at school off and on for the past few days. This has been a shock to me - he was fine last year. While his teacher is very nice, it seems that he was okay last year because it was the first year at school and he had no expectations. Now he does have expectations and things are a bit different, so he's getting upset that the routines that he had at school have been shattered.

marielle - sometimes people can be just plain difficult and confusing to work with!

Desiree - I'm glad you've picked up scrapbooking again. It looks like a really fun hobby. I've never been good at craft stuff, so I've never been tempted to take it up.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I had a great day at work, but I was busy! And it's also cold. But I'll be glad that I get my paycheck tomorrow and either $500 or two grand added to my bank account. Maybe now that things are starting to get sorted out, I can start to save money and buy a few things for myself.

I'll be going to bed fairly early tonight on account of the cold, and once I'm done with looking up the stuff I want to, I'll be trying to go and find something to do while trying to keep warm, too.

It's about time for me to get offline, get warm, have dinner, and do some WWII gaming and get some rest/read in bed/sleep. Also time to think about finishing off my newest fan fic chapter this weekend.

I'm gonna enjoy my payday, though not the cold--at least there'll be stuff for me to do at work tomorrow, and I have some shopping to do.

I hope that everyone is warm and safe tonight. I'll be able to spend more time online tomorrow night and over the weekend :)

Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

Hello Everyone!

Yesterday was my Lexiversary - 3 years! I can't believe it!!

I don't want anyone to be envious, but it is below zero here now. INVIGORATING! It's healthy living up here in the Northland.

I've had a horrible cold this week but I continued teaching which made it tough going. I'm really feeling better now though. Funny how it feels so good in comparison - like stopping hitting your head against the wall. Anyway - I'm off until Monday so I'm HAPPY! I plan to get a lot of writing done

Sonny Boy went back to college for his Spring Semester on Wednesday. Now I can go back to my uninterrupted free time and I can stop bugging him.

Heads up to all that February is a big birthday month for the Halfway House:
4-Tonise, 6-Tracy, 7-Lynne, 9-Joyce, 19-Ginnie.
Am I missing anyone?

Tomorrow I have a coffee date followed by a lunch date and then hopefully that will be followed by a movie date with Hubs!That's my kind of Friday!

Have a great weekend, all!