Rob's Halfway House #11

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Re: Rob's Halfway House #11

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I pretty much went to sleep after I got home from work. I had a KFC chicken pot pie and some chicken strips and went to sleep. My back was cramped and I just felt like going to sleep for a while.

Tonight, I probably won't work on my fan fic tonight, but at least I have all weekend to work on it. Of course, that brings up the face that for whatever reason, it always has decided to get cold on the weekends recently. At least I have Monday off work, and that day's supposed to be warm.

And speaking of work, I'll be getting more hours in the next couple of weeks, though that means a weird work schedule at time. But it's more hours and more pay. I do have to pick up a few things for work, though, namely things that I can eat there during my longer days.

I can't really think of much else to comment on right now with the mental fog that I'm in right now.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

We've arrived at page 200, so I dare say we'll be packing up soon and moving to the new premises. Our stay in this house has been eventful. It started with Rob and Kristen's break up and included the last movie for the saga. I wonder what the next one will bring?

We're off to church this morning. We've made a yummy chocolate cake to share and have decorated it with maltesers (do you have maltesers over there?) There are three birthdays amongst the members of our church this week, so it's for them. Hopefully tastes good!
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Dearest sisters, this ends another wonderful thread dedicated to Rob and Twilight. Though, as we all know, it's really dedicated to each of us as we try to find the magic in our everyday lives. Please go here to continue the love.

Kayla