Rob's Halfway House #11

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
smitten_by_twilight
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Rob's Halfway House #11

Post by smitten_by_twilight »

Hello siblings! I'm just in time for the new house! Oh I love new houses! Redecorating! I can't believe we have room for a boat dock and roller rink! And a nice workspace so we can telecommute. Does the elephant have her own room? Esme must have helped design this house! Well, I will contribute some oldies but goodies:

We need a chaise for naps on the front porch

A dining table and some nice tableware

Snacks (heh heh) oh sometimes a popsicle is just a popsicle, people

Something to hold up that wall in the back ... oh perfect

Bookshelves! Where else can we hold all the copies of the Saga? With our own shelving assistant

A day is not complete without a smile

I did follow ComicCon (my that was fun, aside from the sadness with Gisella) and the TCAs just slightly. CC12 was great! Great panels, pix, interviews. I still haven't seen all the Josh H interviews but I'm working on it. I can't get my mind off the 5 girls holding Rob's TCA award and wondering how they will share it. Forever walk around with it together?

I was just as unpleasently surprised as Sean to see the famous pic of Kris' bouncing girls on the cover of some rag (Star?) at the store this week with a caption about a "shocking boob job." My goodness, at least we were thinking nice things on FB! I don't think she's been out of the public eye long enough to have had a boob job, has she? Total fabrication.

Very exciting to hear of the LondonHHCon and NashvilleHHCon. Amy, Joyce, and I and hopefully Lulu are planning a SouthwestHHCon in Phoenix for November also! We're hoping to find a theatre running an all day marathon of all 4 movies, then the midnight show. Of course, if I hit the lottery sufficiently big between now and then, my fantasy is to get us all together in LA for the premiere! Cross your fingers, but don't hold your breath!

And I have been working on a Comprehensive Theory of Vampire Physiology for the Gutter thread. If I can keep my eyes open, I'll post it there in a bit. Check it out, if you want, and let me know what you think. Y'all are smart. Is there something I forgot?

And I almost forgot! I won't be getting a tatt for HHCon ( :(, I know) but I did get the flowers of the Meadow painted on my arm tonight, with sparkles. It's washed now, but I have pix.

Amy - Summer's hard on all of us for posting, but it sounds like you are investing your time well in your family. 30s are much better than 20s, you are more sure of yourself, confident, but still young and energetic. I'll get back to you on the 40s but so far, so good. I can't see the link our sleeping item - what is our cuddle object? Love!

Ann Marie - I'm so distressed that things have been so hard for you since you returned. It's so hard for me to reconcile such sadness with the giggly girl you were in Chicago! It's extra difficult to keep your mind off negative thoughts when you don't have enough things to do. Do you keep a list of the things that make you feel better, beyond cutting yourself and Robcrack? Going out with a friend, calling a friend, going for a walk - what else is helpful? Listening to music (I used to listen to Depeche Mode - made me laugh cause it was SO depressing.) E-hugs? Big hugs to you, brave girl!

Caryn - Yep, I sneak in to check things out! Gotta lurk sometimes to keep up. Thanks for those lovely new shots of Rob you brought for decoration! Yes, although my niece does ok financially in her work waiting tables and enjoys the sun and surf, I always hear a lot of complaints about how expensive everything is. Most stuff has to be shipped from the mainland. Band camp in Tucson is STINKIN HOT, is what it is. One year one of the twirlers put oil on her shoulders to tan and got a second degree burn before the day was over. Ow! I sympathize with you on the overdeveloped sense of responsibility that makes me do more than I have time for. Well, the world is better for having your extra time.

Christina - ooh, flooded car, been there. Did it flood in the passenger compartment or the engine compartment? My car flooded in the passenger compartment years ago, and was never the same. I'm glad you are ok!

Ginnie - Hugs! Hope you are enjoying your new work and eager to hear about it. I've often fantasized about working as an editor. What's it really like?

Lynne - Hope you are feeling better now! I'm glad the Fictionators site worked for you! They are my current go-to rec site, because they are so friendly and chatty and post fic info in such useful ways. I know ff hasn't been too much of your thing for reading, but I'm really still very dependent on it. It sounds like Little Man's birthday went very well despite all your stresses. I love Legos - played with them into my teens. Always jealous that my brother got more than I did. When I heard about the visual valentine I couldn't imagine what it was, but a montage for the final scene with Bella lowering her shield would be really nice. So would a flash forward. Getting excited!

Marielle - I married at 26 and had my first kid at 29. Do you consider that marrying young? It's more average for here. But yes, marriage still has intrinsic value in the US, although most people who marry plan on having kids at some point, I think. Love your new avatar. Smiling Rob makes my heart go pitter-patter! I hope you are feeling better. Something is definitely going on with so many sisters being so upset!

Sean - Sounds like you are settling into your new job, where it seems to be very up and down with how much work they have for you. Some jobs are like that. Do you like the ups and downs, do you think, or would you rather have a steady pace?

Songbird - I'm glad to hear that your brother has weathered the fires in good health. Your dishwasher problems remind me of a laundry machine problem we had in our old house, with seepage going under the linoleum (less expensive to fix) and into the walls (hideously expensive to fix). Dreadful stuff. Your hubby reminds me of a series of tweets by KalebNation lately, pics of his growing pile of dirty dishes crammed into his sink and his efforts to make them go away without actually washing them.

Susie - I thought it was so funny that you congratulated me on more regular posting right after I got too busy to post! You are very clever to settle right away with your boss that you will absolutely not be working Nov 15. I wonder how many people across the country are saying that this fall! I will have to make sure I remember!

Suzan - My three 7 year old girls have been taking Modern dance this summer at the local parks and recreation center (like a community sports center maybe? Not private, supported by public money) and enjoying it. They want to continue with dance and add cheerleading in the fall ... which I guess I'm ok with. I never did cheer, or poms. But if gymnastics and dance are sports than cheer must be too. Thank you for asking about my latest fanfic! I' very sure now that I will finish it, so I'll talk about it. It is already quite long. It is EPOV from Eclipse, focusing on Edward's decision to back off and let Bella make her own decisions. It has small bits from the time leading up to the hunt/sleepover, but the focus of it, and what I'm hammering out now, is the hunt. My inspiration for it is Jacob's line, "when did you decide to be the very patient good guy?' and also my frustration that people think Edward was acting out of weakness in Eclipse, because I think he was very strong. I hope I can get that across. I plan to finish with his return to Bella. So glad you enjoyed Sempre! I had much the same reaction. The author does have her own website and she does seem to be planning a sequel or possibly a trilogy, so more to come!

Tonise - Thank you for the writing support! I hope you are lounging by the beach in the shade, napping as needed, and working on your fic.

Tracy - Thank you for reminding me about the real and deadly dangers of alcohol use. It's tragic to me anytime someone dies of a drug overdose, regardless of fault. I will remind my niece if anything gets out of hand.

Amy, Caryn, and Lynne: Drop. Your. Sword. Have a seat.

And for anyone I forgot: I love you, but I'm a moderately scatterbrained person.
My FanFiction Page ~ Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Proud Halfway House Cousin Sister! - Team Alice Celebrity Chef - Seeing the future since 1901
VolturiGirl
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by VolturiGirl »

Happy Monday All,
I had a few minutes extra at work so I thought I'd stop by and say hello.
I didn't watch the TCA last night, but I did watch the clip this morning on Yahoo of the trio giving their awards away to the fans. In one of the clips it shows this burnette girl on the left with the yellow bracelet gripping the surf board with all her might. I laughed because they are going to have one hell of a time getting that award out of her hands...if ever. The spokeman for the clip was so stupid, saying what he said about Taylor as Jacob. Jacob isn't a caveman...jerk.

Brenda - I cannot wait til November to get together again especially when we watch BD pt2. The pic that didn't post was of Bella laying in her bed in the forest with Edward standing on it over her. Oh dear Lord, it rained last night. I wish it didn't because it is so humid outside right now. You cannot even breath.

Alright Caryn, Lynne, and Brenda - one more quote:

Go away or I'll call the Brute Squad.
I'm on the Brute Squad.
You are the Brute Squad!
Banner by Tammy AZ

Aro, Caius, Marcus
The Original Godfathers
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Hey everybody!!!!!!

I’m back!!! And in a new house….
I wish finding my new house was as easy as this…. I’m happy to see you all have been moving the important furniture into are new home. Tomorrow I’ll have a look at some new stuff… Today I’m too exhausted to do much…

A few updates on my life before I try to reply.

Festival, the Zwarte Cross festival was once again awesome!!!! I made many pictures and will upload them later this week. We spend most of the weekend with my brother and his friends… they really are the best… I love them and love hanging around with them… I saw a lot of good shows and I totally lost my voice… my body hurts like hell from all the walking and standing up…

On the health issue… sadly my visit with the doc was as I expected. It wasn’t good… I really need to loose the weight quickly… I am not allowed to weigh more than 75 kilo and I need to cut down my salt intake even more… I’m retaining too much fluids. If I don’t do this my condition could worsen and result in cardiac arrest in the worst case… like the doc said, we don’t want to get there… so if anyone knows a vampire with some self-control… please send him my way I need some venom in my system!!!!

Alright that’s it for now… posts:

Tonise, I know it wasn’t the best excuse for having time but I sure love you for moving the list and bday list… I hope you are feeling better and that you are enjoying yourself at the beach…

Ann-marie, you need to get your butt on this lex more often honey!!! Just imagine while you post that you are actually there with us. I have only one real friend as well, she is my best friend but since I moved to the other side of the country I don’t she her often… we speak only every now and then on the phone but we talk for hours than…so make sure you enjoy spending the time you have with your friends… and if your boyfriend thinks games are more important it’s time for him to hit to road. He isn’t worth your time and tears than…

Suzan, thanks for noticing the mistake and moving so many goodies in here…
Yes, the weather is doing miracles for me… so much better.
I went to the Zwarte Cross festival, and the music there differs between reggae and metal, tiroler to Abba… everything… it’s just a bunch of farmers having fun…
Check out Gary Oldman on iMDB, especially when he was young or played a vampire he was so damn sexy… but like you said it might be taste,…

Caryn, did you see all the blackbook pictures… they are so good!!! I nearly fainted when I saw the Tattooed arms…bloody awesome…

Brenda, in my eyes everything below 25 is young for marriage but I do get that people marry, especially in the US where it’s much more normal to marry at that age… here most marry after 25 or not…

Alright I'll be back tomorrow!!!
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Afternoon, siblings. I'm predicting a slightly easier posting schedule this week. It's up and off to chaperone band camp first thing in the morning. But, then I'm done at noon, so I hop home, feed Littlun and then have a free afternoon between housework and packing up Goodwill boxes. Yep, this is my vacation. :lol:

Sean~ No worries. She didn’t have to keep those heels on long. They showed up just long enough to collect their awards and then hightailed it out of there, not that I blame them at all. Yes, I was pretty perturbed that they couldn’t even bother to spell her name right. I mean, she won two separate acting awards AND was part of the whole Ultimate Choice group. For the love of gods, how hard is it to confirm how to spell her name?!

Brenda~ That’s the magic of the interwebs for ya! :lol: And, yes, Tai has her own room in the menagerie. It just works out better that way. She can be just a bit of a diva at times and it gets on the horses’ nerves. Loved the pics of your “tatt” on FB! Yes, I think our bandcamp this year will fall into that same category. It wasn’t awful last week, but this week’s fixing to be a doozie.

Amy~ Hmm, I must have been focused elsewhere as I missed the whole mongrel-caveman comment. Although, given the connotation, I might agree with him. I mean, I wouldn’t put it past him to try and just beat her over the head and carry her off….

Marielle~ If I run into Carlisle, I will most certainly send him your way! Yes, cardiac arrest is most definitely something to be avoided, so do be careful. Hot Damn, I sure as heck saw those beautiful pictures… the one that kills me is right here. I mean, look at that tease with that little sliver of skin… why does that little half-inch of skin make me crazy?!?!?!

Here we go, I've got it... I so love this little soliloquy...

To the pain means that the first thing you lose will be your feet below the ankles, then your hands at the wrists, Next your nose.
Then my tongue I suppose? I killed you too quickly the last time, a mistake I don't mean to duplicate.
I wasn't finished! The next thing you lose will be your left eye followed by your right.
And then my ears...I understand! Let's get on with it!
Wrong! Your ears you keep and I'll tell you why; so that every shriek of every child at seeing your hideousness is yours to cherish. Every babe that weeps at your approach, every woman who cries out, 'dear God, what is that thing!' will echo in you perfect ears. That is what to the pain means. It means I leave you in anguish, wallowing in freakish misery forever.

Yeah, I kind of love Wesley as a bad (shet yo mouth!) :rotfl:
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
vampirelover109
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by vampirelover109 »

Hey everyone

Hope your all ok

Ive had a prety good day today my best freind took me out for lunch today which was great to just catch up and stuff I then cleaned the house I then did some writing and then did some reading followed by listening.to the beatles :)

And keeping the HH fb group supplied in robcrack

TCA- I literally woke up excited but it diddnt last wrong who excatly votes for these things its just crazy I love Thg but nowhere on the scale of my love for the saga I mean its changed my life forever but thg shoukd not of one best kiss and how did rob miss out in choice hotty that us just shocking im happy for kris shes awseome and deserves every award and good review and success I love all the pda cant get enough of it ...rant over

Sean-Im sorry that you feel Isolated to It really Is a horrible feeling,thanks for sharing though it helps to no someone else knows how I feelI agree with you about the paps they just dont know when to leave rob and.kris alone the pda makes my little heart happy

Tracy-Im glad it wasnt just me feeling a bit of a let down after Chicago I stil havent ajusted

Lynne- I hope little man had a great birthday party

Amy-Im trying really hard not to hurt myself I guess sometimes it gets too much and I cant shake the bad feelinf

Caryn-thanks sweetie I know that I can always tell you when I hurt myself and you never judge me which means a lot

Marielle-i promise I will try to get here more its not nice nit having many freinds where you live it does hurt

Right im off ill see you later

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
team edward all the way
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Hey everybody!

Well, today I'm going to buy myself a copy of Remember Me! No, I don't have one yet, but it's on special, and I've scraped together enough money to purchase a copy. So I'll probably spend this afternoon in tears!

Sean - I noticed them stuffing up the spelling of Kristen's name, too. It reminded me of an Australian interviewer who was at Comic Con this year,and interviewed Robert Patterson. For goodness' sake! How long have these people been famous????

Brenda - Yes, fictionators is a site I'll have to keep visiting, as I think they might be quiet useful when my book is released.

marielle - hopefully you'll find your new house soon!

Ann Marie - he had a wonderful celebration!

Caryn - but you didn't go far enough!

- I think you're bluffing.
- possible, pig! I might be bluffing. It's conceivable, you miserable vomitous mass, that I'm only lying here because I lack the strength to stand. Then again, perhaps I have the strength after all.

And then on to Brenda's quote:

Now. Drop your sword! Have a seat!
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

:rotfl:

I have to...

:rotfl:

I mean, I can't NOT share!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

It seems Tay's unfortunate resemblance started early in life.

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Ow! I think I hurt something, I'm laughing so hard!! :rotfl:
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone :)

Ann Marie: I just live out in the middle of nowhere and I rarely have any money to do anything with. So that's why my stuff's screwed up, and I'd really like to go on dates with a GF, but I can't even get one of those because I can't get out much.

Caryn and Lynne: How hard is it really to spell Kristen's name right, considering how much she was and is in the news, but then again, I used to (very early on) mispronounce Rob's name because I read it on the back of the Twilight soundtrack as "Rob Patterson", not "Rob Pattinson". At least I fixed that one pretty quickly.

Everyone: I'm gonna try and catch the Top Gear re-air in a few minutes, and then I'll get back on here to tie up some loose ends and I don't exactly know what I'll do after that, because I have to go to bed early and get ready for work tomorrow, too.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
smitten_by_twilight
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by smitten_by_twilight »

Hello sibs! Look at me posting two days in a row. It's not gonna last!

Today was one of my weekend days - you know, rest up, relax. After I dragged my behind out of bed, I did little girl hair, breakfast, dishes, made pizza dough and set it to rise, made a grocery list, made lunches, did dishes and started the dishwasher, went grocery shopping, did some craft painting with little girls, had two friends over for a playdate, ran 3 loads of laundry, made cupcakes with the friends, taught everybody under 8 how to play Uno (card game), made soup, made pizzas for dinner, got out a ladder to retrieve a treed child, and soothed and bandaided a few, did the dishes again, and now hanging out while they go to sleep. In between there was child drama. This is why my work is restful for me!

Oh, I have observed something nice about that Star cover accusing Kris of getting a boob job: She is sharing a cover with Katie Holmes, Demi Moore, and Miley Cyrus (must have been the chick issue). So if there was any doubt, she has ARRIVED. I know, it's kind of a backhanded compliment.

Amy - So looking forward to November. And September when we should dry out a bit. It's too cool for the A/C to kick on and dry out the air, and it's driving me bananas.

Ann Marie - Sounds like a great day. Getting some distance from your mom might be a good thing too; hopefully she will notice that she is happy to see you when you return. The Beatles must be great mood music as they've written about everything under the sun. :hug:

Caryn - I'm glad you liked my "tatt!" Someone asked on FB if I would do it again for the premiere and I'm considering getting my left arm in a sleeve in acrylic paint (doesn't wipe off accidentally). Yeah, my middle-class non-tattoo tatt. I do not discriminate, but hubby boy might divorce me if I got one. That sliver of Rob is tantalizing because it's a tease. Thanks for the HQ - I didn't see before that his right arm was labeled Arm. So random and funny! Have fun at band camp! Poor Tayter - he makes great grist for the humor mill!

Lynne - Did you remember to buy tissues when you bought RM? Or did you already have a supply? Loving your story!

Marielle - Vampires rarely hang out in Tucson, but if I see golden eyes at night, I'll ask. I see now - your weight is aesthetically fine - but medically dangerous because of your heart. And you have such a good and strong heart in so many ways. I will cross my fingers for you. The simple guidance I'm getting from Weight Watchers is; all the vegetables and fruit you want and homemade low-fat vegetable soup. A little protein here and there. Yeah, I have trouble following it too. "Constant vigilance!" (Mad-Eye Moody)

Somewhere in Princess Bride is a great quote about how true love is rare and not something to be abandoned as it is unlikely to come again. I love that part. Imagine that I quoted it here, because I can't remember it.
My FanFiction Page ~ Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Proud Halfway House Cousin Sister! - Team Alice Celebrity Chef - Seeing the future since 1901
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Hello everyone~

Hope all of you are well. I've finally finished painting my daughter's bedroom today, except for a few touch-ups I'll invariably need to do on the ceiling and baseboards. She's had the same (too bright) yellow color I painted on her walls about six years ago, and now it's a soothing and pretty pale shade of lavender. I'm hoping to convince hubs it's time to buy her a new bed, as she still has the same furniture we bought second-hand when she was three years old. It's a tad babyish (now that she's twelve and a half years), and I wanted to freshen and update things a bit for her with new paint and a couple of new accessories and such....but that'll be it until she heads off to college. ;)

Lynne~ I hope you're able to purchase your copy of Remember Me--excellent movie to watch when you need a good, cathartic cry. I've only been able to make it through the movie once since I saw it in the movie theater, and my DVD copy also been passed around to several of my coworkers. The Australian interviewer said "Robert Patterson"?! Seriously? Even my daughter and son can pronounce Rob's last name. It sounds as if Little Man certainly had a wonderful birthday with all that celebrating. That's good news that Rochelle needs you at work two days per week, and the stablity must be a comforting feeling.

Amy~ Good for you for enjoying and making the most of your family time this summer. Don't worry about us; real life always comes before the Lex. Way to go to you and hubs for exercising together--great job, and kind of sexy, too. 8-) Loved the decorations you brought over to the new place, especially Kristen in the SWATH pic. Unfortunately hubs and I never managed to see SWATH, and I guess we'll just have to wait until it's available on Netflix.

Suzan~ I love the Robcrack you posted, and thanks for bringing Rosie/Tai along to our new digs. I think she could be very happy in the Halfway House; she seems just as partial to Rob as we are. Thanks also for sharing your thoughts on Sempre. I think I would have missed the lemony goodness that was such a vital part of EP, as you mentioned. Edward holding back physically and putting love before his lust was such an important part of his character growth in EP, and it's unfortunate that aspect of the story was omitted from Sempre. Enjoy your busy week socializing and celebrating. Thanks for sharing your technical savvy about how to shrink pictures to post directly.
How'd I do? I hope this pic isn't too big, dear mods. ;)

Sean~ That is pretty idiotic and incredibly lazy that the TCA folks mispelled Kristen's name. How hard is it for them to do a bit of research on one of their award winners? :roll:

Ann Marie~ I hope you had a nice time at lunch with your best friend. I think staying busy and spending time with other people are great ways to help combat that feeling of isolation. We're here for you always, sweetie....and we're loving the influx of Robcrack on Facebook.

Marielle~ I'm so glad you had a great time at the festival last weekend and know that you always enjoy spending time with your brother and his fun friends. I'm sorry the doctor's visit didn't go as you hoped, and believe me....if I had any self-control, I'd gladly send you some. ;) But remember that losing weight too quickly probably isn't the best thing for your body, either. Are you able to play tennis or walk for exercise? I know I'm usually able to find a little willpower when I get into a regular exercise routine. Love, love, love Gary Oldman too.

Caryn~ I hope you and all the volunteers and kids at band camp are able to stay cool and hydrated in this heat. I know schools and sports teams are better informed and more insistent about staying hydrated these days....more than we were, back in the day. That's too bad that we can't get our hands on a copy of Black Book, because those pictures are smokin' hot! Taylor's picture....oh my. That one ranks pretty close to the early "modeling" pictures of Rob with the scarf. You know....the zygote, or whatever it's called? :lol: Thanks for updating us on the awards and appearances at the TCA's. I just didn't have the stomach to watch the actual show and knew I'd hear the important stuff to check out from my sibs. These next couple of months will be the swansong for the Twilgiht saga, as you said. It's like the cast and crew will be on their very own farewell tour, and each of these final promotional appearances and publicity shots and clips will be so bittersweet.

Brenda~ Wow! I'm exhausted just reading your post. You certainly did a wonderful job entertaining, cooking, baking, healing, and cleaning for those kiddos today. I bet they realize what a special Momma they have. ;) Thanks for contributing the lovely decorations to our new home. The popsicles are too funny, and I loved your comment to go along with them. You posted probably my very favorite pic of Tyler from Remember Me shelving books in the library (or was it a bookstore?) Rob as Tyler completely dazzled me in that scene with his patented panty-dropping smile; he had me at hello; etc., etc. :swoon: I was hoping the four of you southwesterners could possibly get together for your own mini HH Convention in November. I don't know if I could physically endure sitting through all five movies at the theater in the same day, but more power to you! I hope to have a Twilight mini-marathon with a couple of coworkers the week or two before the movie is released. I look forward to reading your next fanfic, when it's completed.

It's back to work for me tomorrow after a three day weekend filled with priming and painting ceilings and walls. Our babysitter is out of town this week and my son is going to SACC (school-aged-childcare) instead, and I'm actually bringing my daughter to work with me. It should be interesting, but I think most of our sweet patients will love to meet her. ;)
Banner by TammyAZ