Rob's Halfway House #11

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Re: Rob's Halfway House #11 **SPOILER FREE ZONE**

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Happy birthday Susie :)

Marielle- I hope you feel better!

Lynne- sorry to hear about the storm..yuck!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Sarah - we've got another one right now. It's a stormy weekend!
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Re: Rob's Temporary BD2 Halfway House **SPOILERS**

Post by Tornado »

Amanda Beth, but how does that come into play with Renesmee, who Alice also can't see? She is an individual entity and Alice can never seen anything to do with her, mental or otherwise.

And even if it is mental, that's the whole basis of Alice's power. It is based on people's decisions, the decisions they make in their minds before they take any action. That's why she saw Bella being killed by James before Bella had done anything outwardly to end up putting her in James's power. She made the decision to go, so Alice saw her dying at James's hand. Alice's powers responds more to mental than other stimuli.

Also, there have been enough examples throughout the series of Alice not being able to see wolves, whether it was as the result of physical or mental actions. She has never been able to see them at all, either as humans, wolves, packs or individuals.

Ultimately, as I said in my review, the scene was just so cool I don't care. But it is a bit of a bugbear for me. I'll just believe that Alice painted in the wolves to make up for her blind spot so that Aro could see the full effect of what happened when a member of his guard 'disappeared' because they were fighting wolves and were spat out in pieces, like Jane.
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

Yeah...I'm just grasping at straws lol
TwilightFan87

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Whoa.. I feel like I'm one of the few that didn't really think about the fact that Alice shouldn't be able to see the wolves. I was so freaked by the battle that I didn't notice..nor did I catch that Seth died eek! I personally liked the vision of Jacob and Renesmee in the future :) very sweet to know they're all going to be happy together, canon or not. But that's just me.

Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Just a quick drive by b/c I have to spend time with the hubby. I just went to my 3rd viewing. I have seen it now everyday it has been released. I didn't tell me friend a thing and I it was great to see her expression at that part especially because she get very emotional on movies. Not sure if I am going to see it again since it is $12.00 here.

Nighty nite.
Banner by TammyAZ
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

Hi, Y'all!! Everybody check out the sibling list and make sure I've got everyone added now. :D
I'm listening to the BD2 Soundtrack as we speak! I have to say that this go-around, I had to hear the music in the
movie before really wanting to run out and by the soundtrack. What I really want my hands on is the score! I can't wait to
have the time to write some fanfiction while the score plays in the background! :write:
Can't hang around long! I need to be in bed soon. It's been a full day, and tomorrow will be even fuller!
Talk to Y'all soon!
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

Hi, Y'all!
3rd viewing today! The battle scene is still not easy to watch, but at least I made it through without hyperventilating today. I was actually able to cry during it today instead. I'm still not ready to talk about it yet. I'm sure by the 4th viewing tomorrow I'll be ready. :lol: Just about the time for me to get back to reality and leave this bittersweet but gloriously awesome weekend behind. :cry:

CARYN~~ I looked intensely today during the CampFire scene and could find only one item of possible nostalgia... The Tent from Eclipse. But I know that's not what you've discovered. So... do tell! ;)

QUESTION: Isn't it Leah who falls into the crevass (sp?) after helping Esme? I thought at first it was the pup with the white patch over his eye, but it wasn't.

Ok... I'm fading fast tonight. I'll be back later tomorrow. :)
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Tonsie I so want the soundtrack and score too!
Banner by TammyAZ
TwilightFan87

Post by TwilightFan87 »

It was Leah, from what I could tell...But i couldnt tell what she was howling at the end- i love you? The pup with the white patch was one of the new pack members.