Rob's Halfway House #11

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Re: Rob's Halfway House #11 **SPOILER FREE ZONE**

Post by TwilightFan87 »

So I took some pictures of my newly finished BD hoodie (got the quote on the front at least) but I need to upload them to a file sharing website, so I'll try to get them loaded this afternoon :) I want to add the word 'forever' to the back later on too.

I can tell you that adhesive stencils are way better than regular ones..much less bleeding of the paint, but I still might consider using iron on letters next time :)
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Goodness, it's great to read everybody's viewing experiences. I'm jealous of those who've been able to go to premieres. *sigh* I never got to do that ...

I'm off to work for Rochelle today. I'm hoping there will be a decision on a font for the book cover.
corona
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by corona »

I reminded my wife this morning that BD2 was opening up.

She told me she's already scheduled Saturday morning to see it with her best friend, but she promised she would see it with me later.

I told her no problem, we can see it all together. She then got that look on face.

First, of all, I'm one hell of a guy and husband. I could tell she was looking forward to a girl's day out, so I said no problem. I know she wants another gal beside her so they can both gush and emote without thinking twice about the guy sitting there next to them. My presence might inhibit that. I also eat popcorn and that can be distracting. I understand.

...still, I'm irked.

I really wanted to see that Saturday. And, my ego is a little wounded.

I work hard for the money, so hard for it honey.

And now, I cry the tears of a clown, when there's no one around.

I just ordered a case of Alaskan Winter Ale. I feel better now.

I was going to go for some very subtle guilt trips, you know, milk it out for whatever it's worth, but then I remembered that is exactly what Jacob would do. Then again, Jacob was too obvious, but unfortunately Bella was too clueless. It suddenly occurred to me I was going for a more clever version of Jacob, which should be an oxymoron. Sure, I have that capability, but do I really want to unleash that on my own wife? No, I decided, she's my Bella (kinda sorta) so I'm going to do an Edward and put up Christmas decorations while she's out and cook dinner when she comes back. And, drink beer, because I'm human and I need sustenance.

Yes, that is exactly what Edward would do if he were a middle-aged human, drink beer and decorate, and maybe pee behind the shed outside if Bella wasn't around. The similarities between him and I are uncanny (except for the shed thing, I would never do that).
"It will take an amazing amount of control,” she mused. “More even than Carlisle has. He may be just strong enough…the only thing he’s not strong enough to do is stay away from her. That’s a lost cause.”
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Eclipse has just finished. I absolutely ADORE that movie. The meadow scenes are gorgeous (and even better now considering the score playing over them was the tune I walked down the isle too!). And the LEG HITCH SCENE! *explodes*

BD1 next!! :D
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
GrayceM
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by GrayceM »

Austin you crack me up!
Grayce
skatepixie
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by skatepixie »

Aaarg!

I left to drop my brother off at work and my dog took the sofa all apart -- cushions all over the floor, etc. And a laptop with a screen that won't turn on. Midway through National Novel Writing Month. Lucky for me, I have a spare and a protection plan -- but SERIOUSLY??? I'm currently on hold with tech support. She told me to "play with the doggie or smack the doggie around a bit" while I'm on hold. :lol:

Songbird -- We were at the front of the non-wristbanded people. So there were still 2500 people in front of us. Buy yes, I got Booboo's autograph and also one from the new wolf.

Raine -- He's from Laguna. I've actually never been there -- most of his family lives here. He promised me a trip to see my family in Italy before we go to PI. I'm also kind of scared to go there because of my food allergies -- soy and fish.

Susie -- There were rules about the size of poster you were allowed to have in the theater and on the black carpet. These items were larger than that size -- so I assume they were taken away when the person entered the theater.

Corona -- That's rough that she won't let you go. I never ban my husband from events -- generally I plan going to Twilight with him, and if anyone else wants to tag along they can. So I'm going with my husband and my bestie. Often I'm the odd one out with those two, they end up talking Doctor Who haha.
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

BD2 starts in 6 minutes. I am nervous. And excited. And sad. Oh my god!!!
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Austin-you're hilarious :) sorry you can't go with your wife!

Susie-it's more so that I love my job at Hallmark and am having so much fun with it..plus the hours are flexible enough to work around a kid (we're thinking about a baby sometime next year), so I'm definitely going to stay on for a while because of that. I have enough odd jobs to help make up for me working part time, plus I study and keep up the house, so we'll see :)

For those of you asking to see the hoodie, here's the front:

and here's the back:

I might add some little silver sparkle dots, but I'm not sure yet :)
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

That's us home now.

I won't be able to make a post until my mind clears. It was very good though. Some parts were the best!

Watching all 5 movies back to back was defo ah experience that i would love to do again. My bum isn't even sore!!! Lol!

A wonderful day. A wonderful journey. Thanks for all the memories Twilight!!!
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Austin - good boy. You take the moral high ground and be an Edward for your Bella, not an obnoxious Jacob!