Rob's Halfway House #11

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Re: Rob's Halfway House #11

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I did make it into work today. We had to barrow the Jeep my parents are using right now as their main car. But as I said, the Pontiac now runs, so I can now tomorrow go to the library, the bank and get groceries.

Other than that, I haven't been up to much since I got home. I do have until Jan 2 off from work, so I'll try and work on my fan fic and stuff like that.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

So not funny!!! Probably no internet access for two weeks in my new house... and no TV!!!!

So I'll be posting not much...

I'll try to drop by often .

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

I'm glad to see a few posters have been around, even though everyone's just saying hello. We're going over my in-laws' place later on today, and we're washing the cars today as we didn't get around to them yesterday. That should fill the day up.

Hope everyone's finding some time to relax in the interim between Christmas and New Year.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Got an electric blanket today while I was out and no car troubles! And BTW, I had the best sleep under that blanket that I've had in a while. I'm gonna need it on some nights this week, especially New Year's day.

And another "if money were no object" post. Just found another car that I'd love to own: the Lincoln MKZ. Based on the Ford Fusion/Mondeo, it's a big car that I'd like to own. It looks better than the Fusion, which looks cool, and it has AWD with the 2.0 liter turbocharged four cylinder. Strange how nowadays that midsized and small family cars are among the best looking vehicles out there. And it's a Lincoln--if it's a Ford product and a BA is driving it, it's either a Mustang or a big Lincoln.

Time to celebrate: BD2 has now done over $800million BO take world wide, by far the highest grossing of the Twilight films. And BD2 has yet to open in China, and it just got released in Japan and other markets.

I'll probably do much the same as I did last night, and look up stuff, play some VGs, and read in bed and catch a little TV later.

I'll be back later on :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Songbird
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Songbird »

Hi, siblings!

Glad to see it's not TOO deserted, though it has been pretty quiet! Hubs gave me his cold. Yuck! But I have a whole week before the normal routine starts back up, so hopefully I'll be over it by then.

Susie, I hope it's not a LONG vacation!

Sean, glad the car is running again!

Sarah, how's Jason's grandma? Is she ok? Is she close enough to visit her? One of Hubs' uncles had a leak in a vein in his leg on Christmas day. He was rushed into surgery, which went well, but they have him in a coma right now because of the pain. He's not doing well. So sad that these things happen at this time of year! I hope Jason's grandma recovers soon!!

Lynne, it IS a good way to make sure you don't eat too much. We always have way too much food though!

Marielle, That sucks! Is there anywhere near your house where you can get free wifi? I know McDonalds has it. Then you can at least check in?
Signature artwork by TammyAZ
Suzan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Suzan »

Happy Sunday everyone!
Although this whole week has kind of felt like Sunday for me. I’ve had a wonderful relaxing holiday break so far. I’ve done jigsaw puzzles with my family, went shopping (Got a cute new bag and the SWatH plus Cosmopolis DVD. Couldn’t find Bel Ami. :( ), played The Sims and finally got some words down on a fanfic I’ve been playing around with for over a year now.

There’s not much activity around here I see. I hope everyone is enjoying their holiday season as much as I am. I don’t have a lot of interesting responses for now so I’ll just say in case I’m not here tomorrow; enjoy your year-end celebrations!

P.S. I love the falling snow! Thanks mods!
FF profile: Suzqnv5689
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Hey everybody,

Still no internet access... I'm on my smartphone. Thanks heavens for 3G or I would be so cut off from the world...
Tomorrow I'll go to my mom she has wifi.

Also still no TV!!!! It's a boring evening. So we play games and listen to an old radio.
Nothing romantic about that!!!

I'll be back here tomorrow

These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Wow this place is soo quiet!!

I'm so relieved to have today off, it's not even funny! It's the first time in ages there's nothing I absolutely have to do, beyond studying..but the nice thing is I can do that from bed ;) I have a slight cold but I still want to bake cookies for the New Year's Eve party we're going to tomorrow night with Jason's family :)

Song- Jason's grandma is doing well, thanks for asking! He went up to see her while I was at work yesterday and said she was feisty :) complaining about the hospital food and mad that her doctor wouldn't let her have a cookie! Everything looks good health wise but she will likely stay with Jason's aunt for a while first before going back to her house. Sorry to hear about hubs uncle :( so sad!

Marielle- ack, no wifi or TV sounds horrible :( I'd be so bored!!

Suzan- I'm thinking I will rent Cosmopolis and SWATH before buying..I'm intrigued by both!! I love shopping- the post Christmas sales are awesome!!

Lynne- everything is looking good for her :)

We got a few free kids pizza coupons for a local restaurant that expire in a few days so we might go out to dinner tonight after hubs is done watching football :)

Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

Another quiet day here. Grocery shopping and weeding the garden, but hey, I don't mind it being quiet! It's New Year's Eve here, and my in-laws were asking us last night what we're doing for New Year's Eve. Going to bed at the normal time like the boring old people we are, actually, especially when we have a child who will wake up at 5.30 am regardless!

Sean - I was hoping BD Pt 2 would take the saga out on a high note, and it seems it's doing that.

Songbird - I'm sure you would! Sorry to hear you've caught Hubs' cold.

Suzan - sounds like you're doing some relaxing things as well!

marielle - It'll come.

Sarah - Hope you enjoy your New Year's Eve with Jason's family and glad to hear that grandma's doing well.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Not much going on, and I don't have that much to talk about right now. Just an uneventful day here at home. I'll possibly try and work on my fan fic later tonight after I take a nap in my now very warm bed.

I'll be back later.