Nothing much going on here. Just had the going-away-party for my friend, which was fun. Also enjoying the tropical weather on my breaks. Seems like summer is finally starting over here. Lynne
– I’m very curious to see what you did with your fanfic. I might start reading it this weekend. Can’t wait!
Had you seen Remember Me before? I love it! I cry every time I watch it. The first time I didn’t know about the ending and I was so shocked, I cried for about an hour afterwards. Every time I’ve watched it since, the tears already start when he’s on the phone with his dad. Tyler is at that point finally a little happy and content in his life. His relationship with his dad is finally better and he made up with Ally. And knowing what is going to happen next… That’s what always gets me. Just when things are looking up, he has to die. It’s like: WHY!?? Then first the silence and then the voice over, music and quote… It’s so powerful.Amy
– Good for you! Working out and spending more time with your family. Hope you’re having fun. Yes, Sempre was – is amazing! On the lemons: My thoughts exactly. But on the other hand I can understand why they took them out. I guess they wanted to avoid being a second Fifty and besides the focus of this story should be on the slavery. It’s not like people should pick it up just for the erotic aspect, you know. Now that I think of it, which book was actually published first? Fifty or Sempre?Caryn
– Seems like none of us watched the entire TCA. I only watched the Twilight bit and the No Doubt performance on youtube. Did you see the montage they made of The Saga? I thought it was pretty ironic that it ended with Jacob’s line: “I know how this ends. And I’m not sticking around to watch.”
Are you trying to tell us something TCA? Also, why is the saga honored for all its awards when we still have one more movie to go? Making room for THG next year just like MTV? And Choice Liplock is just… WRONG! *end rant* Rob and Kristen were absolutely adorable! It was a bit awkward when Rob handed his surfboard to one side of the crowd, then Kristen to the other side and Taylor just stood there. Eventually he just put his down and left it in the middle of the stage…
Wow, looks like we’re living in the Halfway Zoo now! LOLSean
– I think them giving away their surfboards was really sweet. It shows how much they appreciate us fans as they’ve said time and time again. They didn’t spell Kristen right? I didn’t even notice. How stupid can they be?! Hope you have something to do at work today.Brenda
– Love your decorations!I was wondering about the surfboard at TCA as well. It couldn’t have ended well… I don’t believe Kristen had a boob job for one minute. They have absolutely no proof (the shirt and bra just made her appear bigger) and above all; Kristen is just not that kind of girl! She walks around in sneakers and cut up t-shirts and most of the time she looks like she hasn’t even brushed her hair. They really think she cares about her bust size? You know, cheerleading is almost nonexistent over here. Schools here don’t have their own sports teams or pep rallies or cheerleader or whatever. I have heard and seen on tv that cheerleading is quite a serious sport, yes. I love anything EPOV! Let me know if you post your fanfic somewhere. Wow, now I know why you work so much. Your “weekend day” sounds very tiring! Marielle
– I’m glad you had fun at the festival. Just the kind of distraction you needed after the bad news from the doctor. If I ever encounter a vampire, I’ll do my utmost to send him your way.
Good luck, trying to get that little bit extra healthy. Reggae, metal, tiroler and Abba? HAHA! That is the most eclectic collection of music I’ve ever heard of. Was it one of those two days festivals where you all camp out on a field nearby? The weather is sooo nice! Unfortunately I can’t stay in the sun too long. I could feel a sunburn coming up after only 10 minutes outside on my lunchbreak.
I should bring my sun lotion tomorrow…Ann Marie
– That’s too bad you can’t get your Bel Ami DVD right now. You’ll just have to do with DuRoyCrack
for a little while longer. Glad you had a nice day. Is the weather as great with you as it is over here? We’ve finally gotten some good summer weather. Unfortunately I can barely stay in the sun because I get a sunburn really fast. Tracy
– Your daughter is getting a big girl room now, hihi. A real teenager room.
She must be very happy with it. I responded to Amy about Sempre and the lack of lemons. It was an important part of the character development in EP, yes. And I do miss that, knowing they were there originally. But on the other hand I can understand why they took them out. You did perfect with the pic! Jaclyn
– Uhm, what is the ZygoteRob pic? I only have the CW&IA version you send me. I know there’s a function in Word to make sort of like an index though. On the first page it will give a list of all the subtitles you defined with page numbers and I believe that works as a link to that page as well. But I don’t know if that would work on a mobile phone…
I’m not going swimming tomorrow as apparently the swimming pool isn’t open tomorrow night. We rescheduled for next week. But that does mean I can probably stop by for HumpDay!So see you tomorrow!