Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Got some (a lot) of KFC today, which will last us a couple of days. It's been hot and humid and that won't get better until late this week. I also got tons of stuff as far as snacks and such from Ollies and the Dollar Store near KFC. I also get my new glasses tomorrow after work.

I did sleep in after I got offline last night and tonight I'm hoping to beat my PC game after I get done looking up some stuff online. But in the short time I've been awake, I did get a lot done today :)

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

As Hubby doesn't have much on today, we might be going over my parents' place to help pack boxes and things. Boy, it's hard work doing all this!
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I had a pretty bad day today. I woke up not feeling well, taxi service screwed up again and my brother had to take me to work, and I'll be calling my doctor tomorrow about my anxiety medication.

I'm still not feeling well, and I'm not sure just based on that that I'll be going into work tomorrow. At least I got my new glasses. I'm still getting used to them but they're an improvement over my old pair.

I'll just be looking up some stuff tonight, getting something to eat and going to bed later on. I won't be up to much with how I'm feeling.

I'll be back later.
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

Quiet-ish weekend for me, I mostly just hung out at home with Jason :) we went out to dinner and then to the used book store for the big sale they were having for the Labor Day holiday but didn't find anything worth buying. I ended up looking on our library website and downloaded Lauren Graham's debut novel, Someday, Someday. She played Lorelai on Gilmore Girls and currently plays Sarah on Parenthood (which is a great show!) and was a fun read. It rekindled my desire to read, hence my FB status about looking for new material :) I didn't get Labor Day off the way a lot of people did but we still had a BBQ with my parents, which was nice. My Dad works different hours and doesn't get weekends off, so it's always nice to see them.

Lynne-I second Song's questions, what's next? I can't imagine the pressure you're under! Where are your parents moving to?

Song-good to see you!! How long was the kids summer break for? Kids here start tomorrow :) I didn't realize you didn't have access to a big library, how different. How is work going?
michelle
Learning to Love Green

Post by michelle »

Hello my fellow Twilighters! My name is Michelle and I am from Greece. I am the newest member in the Lexicon as I registered about two months ago. I am glad that there are still people out there with whom I share the same passion! ;)

When I was an elementary student I loved reading books. Unfortunately, in middle and secondary school I stopped reading literature in order to focus on the material taught in school. I rediscovered my love for books when I opened Twilight.

Now, while I wait for Steph’s next work (I want to believe that we will hear from her soon :)), I take free online courses on various subjects and I babysit my niece.

Take care! :wave:
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Welcome Michelle :)

I've felt like crap since yesterday, and I don't feel any better today, so I had to call off work.

Other than that, I haven't been up to much today. Other than wanting to wash dishes later on--like that's gonna help me feel any better---I don't have much planned, and I'll probably be glad that I had tomorrow scheduled off from work anyways.

However, I did find this new photo of Lia from Liana:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 3428_o.jpg

They're done shooting their music video and it should be out soon.

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

Hi there, Michelle! Welcome to our little gathering. There are still four of us who are regulars here but some others do pop in from time to time. Yes, I firmly believe that SM is writing at the moment. I'd like her to be writing Midnight Sun but I don't think there's a chance of that. However, I will take whatever I can get.

Today I will probably go to my parents' place to pack more boxes *sigh* We did a lot yesterday but there is still so much more to be done. My father's having some boxes delivered today which should help.

Sarah - glad you got some good books! That's always fun. Do you mean what's next in my writing? I'm working on a new novel at the moment. It's set in the real world so I've actually had to do some research! (yuck) I think it's going okay.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I'm doing a little bit better today, but the heat and humidity is still getting to me. So, yeah, the weather's gonna suck until Saturday when a storm front goes though and cools things down by about 20 degrees.

I don't really have any set plans for tonight aside from finishing looking up some Audi stuff and trying to keep cooled off. I also have a an interview with a provider next week so I can go on outings and such easier.

But I still don't feel that good and I just hope that I feel well enough to make it into work tomorrow.

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

Spent a large part of yesterday cleaning out my old room at my parents' house. Got a good bit done but didn't finish it. I think I'll go back today to try and get it done.

I think we're making good progress. Hopefully we're on track to getting it finished by the middle of September.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I'm feeling a bit better today, and I had a good day at work. I probably won't really be feeling better until tomorrow, when it's supposed to cool off by about 20 degrees.

I don't really have much in the way of plans aside from catching a few shows and F1 practice tonight. I'll of course, be looking up some Audi stuff as well.