Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Kinda having a ho-hum day again today. I slept in last night--the nap I took at 1:30 turned into a full night's sleep. But when I only had about 3 hours of sleep the previous night, it probably wasn't that bad of a deal.

Of course, I got the stuff that I wanted for groceries, and one thing I didn't. My mom accidentally picked up soft taco stuff instead of crunchy taco stuff she wanted to get me. So that leaves me with a bit of a dilemma--fried chicken or quiesdias tonight? I want some Tex-Mex, but I've been wanting that fried chicken that I got, too, so I'll probably make the quesidas tonight because of it being cooler, and the fried chicken will probably be for tomorrow night.

And my blood sugar as really taken a turn for the better, since it was 147 yesterday and 150 today. That's a lot better than the 200+ it usually has been.

I'm planning on getting off line here for a while and finish up something that I started last night, and then after that, I'll probably hop back on here for a while then watch my shows and make dinner. I'll probably be back on here after that until later tonight.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

I'm working for Rochelle from home today, which is good, because Little Man's got a special parade at school this afternoon where he and his class are reading a poem. I should be able to get there for all of it now.

My father, who is also an author, went to a speaking engagement yesterday. He's started taking copies of my book with him, and my book was the first thing he sold! I was really glad to hear that he sold one. Hopefully, he'll sell a few for me.

Sarah
- I loved seeing the photos of Disneyland. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. I'll definitely save you a t-shirt!
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Lynne-that's so exciting about your book!! I should be able to order it in a week or two, I think. Glad you liked the pictures..we took a lot more but I haven't posted them yet.
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Good morning everybody!

pffff... Monday again and my week is starting badly. While the doc says my heart is doing fine, the rest of my body doesn't. My stomach is misbehaving like crazy at the moment. I feel so yuck... I'm at work hoping that the pain relieve will kick in soon but I prefer to be sleeping right now.
Maybe I should just relax but I can't seem to do it...

Anyway,

Sarah, the chocolate lab is my mom's dog... We went for a visit this weekend. She is really cute and so spoiled...
Yes, the visit at the cattery was great, I think we are ending up with 2 kittens. The one we were going for was so cute, she wasn't afraid and even played with me for a while.

Lynne, what great of your dad to promote your book as well. It's nice that people are helping you to create a buzz.

Susan, yes a cunsultation with a psychologist will be covered. Only 6 appointments though... but I don't think I need more. I normally don't have the patience for these things but we'll have to see.

All right, tons of work is smiling at me... see you all soon.

:wave:
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

I did a giveaway of five copies of The Heir on Goodreads. It finished yesterday. 1374 people entered! I hope this has given my book some much needed publicity. It's now on the to-read list for over 500 people. That doesn't mean they'll all read it, but at least it means they've seen it and are interested in it.

Sarah - yes it is exciting. Yes, I'd love to go to Disneyland one day.

marielle - I'm sorry to hear you're having health issues. Relaxing would probably help, but that isn't always easy when you are worried about something, is it?
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Had a pretty good day at work today. It went pretty quickly for a Monday and also pretty tame.

My blood sugar was going up a bit, but I'll check it again before I go to bed. It should start to go down by then.

Aside from that, today was hot, icky and humid! Not a good day to have the Jeep stall because of it's electrical problems, which only occur on such days! At least my brother and I got to see the inside of our refurbished McDonald's, and it looks pretty cool, actually.

I'm just waiting for the rain to come and cool things down and wash out the humidity and ick from the atmosphere here. I've also gotten most of my Le Mans prep finished. I just gotta look up a few things real quick later tonight, and that'll be basically done.

I also have to alter my sleep schedule a bit, not just on account of that race, but also because I have one day where I have to be in at work from 8:30-10:30 in the morning. That's a very early day for me there.

Other than that, I'm caught up. I also hope to work on fan fic Wed or Thursday this week, after neglecting it for so long. At least after Le Mans, I'll have over 2 months to work on it without worry.

Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey everybody!

I'm working for our business today, and hopefully this afternoon I'll have time to do some more promo things online. My book does seem to be generating some interest around the place. I'm hoping it will keep building momentum.

Sean - It's hot over there? It's cold over here! We've got some really cold mornings at the moment (relatively speaking anyway - Brisbane never gets really, really cold) and I hate being cold! I like Spring and Autumn the best.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I'm not gonna be online for very long tonight, since I have work very early tomorrow. I have a few things to look up before I go to bed. I also have to run to the bank tomorrow after work to cash in some change.

Other than that, I haven't been up to much today, and I don't have much planned for tomorrow yet.

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

I'm working for Rochelle today. Not much else happening in my neck of the woods. The Heir is now on the to-read list of 620 people on Goodreads! They probably won't all read it, but some should!
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

My day this morning went better than I expected. This morning of work was pretty uneventful. I then got home and had something to eat, and then I took a nap until about a half hour ago.

Of course, I have the rest of today and tomorrow off work, and, with any luck, I'll work on fan fic later. Tonight probably would be the better night to try and work on it.

Other than that, I don't have much in the way of plans. I'll probably try and make tacos later tonight and do a few other things.

And, though I'll probably say it again, I'll go ahead and mention it now while I'm thinking about it. I'll be off the grid starting Friday night (when I go to bed) until sometime Sunday. It's Le Mans week, and I'll be watching the race Saturday morning into Sunday morning, and, after that, I'll probably be going to sleep for a while. Just letting everyone know in case someone wonders where I've been all weekend. I didn't vanish, but I'm doing something literally all day Sat/Sun.