Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by Tornado »

Well, all of us on FB have been enjoying an overflow of Dior Rob goodness. It's funny. I thought if anything would lead to an appearance of Caryn here it would be that, but never mind. It was good, that's for sure! :swoon: :swoon: :swoon:

I'm not working today. Rochelle can't pay me, and my son has a reading thing on in his class this morning, so I'm going to that. This afternoon I'm going to check out a possible venue for the second book launch, then I might go and target some more bookstores for signings.

Sarah - I hope you had a lovely, relaxing weekend.
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Tornado wrote:Well, all of us on FB have been enjoying an overflow of Dior Rob goodness. It's funny. I thought if anything would lead to an appearance of Caryn here it would be that, but never mind. It was good, that's for sure! :swoon: :swoon: :swoon:

I'm not working today. Rochelle can't pay me, and my son has a reading thing on in his class this morning, so I'm going to that. This afternoon I'm going to check out a possible venue for the second book launch, then I might go and target some more bookstores for signings.

Sarah - I hope you had a lovely, relaxing weekend.

Ooo la la la, Dior Rob! Goodness, he's good looking! I wouldn't say I'm as quite whipped up into a frenzy as Caryn is, but even I know when I see something wonderful :) Good for Rob! :swoon: sa-wooon indeed!

Lynne-thanks, it wasn't too bad!

Jason didn't let me leave the couch much since I tripped and ended up belly flopping (I swear, I'm worse than Bella!) at the farmer's market yesterday morning and woke up today pretty sore..so I got some good reading done and still managed to get the house a bit more in order. It's a long weekend for most people but surprisingly some people don't care if we come to clean, so I'm working :) At least we're going to BBQ tomorrow night, yum!
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Today I have a catch up day. I'm hoping to write a couple of articles for pre-promo of The Crown. I meant to do them yesterday, but I was busy finishing an editing job that I had. Never mind. Better late than never!

Sarah - reading is the best way to recover from hurting yourself! :)
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I slept in today, and aside from working on fan fiction and a couple of other items, I don't really have any plans for today.

I head back to work tomorrow and then I work for four days in a row because of the holiday. But at least the weekend has so far gone about as well as I can hope for.

Both of my Amazon items have shipped out, and hopefully both will be here in a few days--one for sure should be here by the end of the week. Also, the weather is improving, so that's good.

And, hopefully, in the next day or two, I'll be hearing about the outing I'm supposed to go on.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
TwilightFan87

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Tornado wrote:Today I have a catch up day. I'm hoping to write a couple of articles for pre-promo of The Crown. I meant to do them yesterday, but I was busy finishing an editing job that I had. Never mind. Better late than never!

Sarah - reading is the best way to recover from hurting yourself! :)

Lynne-that's how I felt ;) I finished Insurgent and then attempted to start some Jane Austen :) Hope the promo goes well!
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

Hi Gang!

I just lost my post! D'oh! Oh well, I guess that saves you from reading so much! I did get a little wordy!

Sonny goes back to college today - only 20 minutes away (with no traffic) but still in a dorm.

I go back to school tomorrow for workshops and start teaching next Monday.

Ooops - gotta drive Sonny to school with all of his stuff now.

I'll be back later.
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

I managed to get one of those articles written yesterday. I'll have to do the other one today. I'm also supposed to be guest blogging somewhere today ... better get on to that ... Then I need to work for our business! Oh dear, I'm too busy! :)
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Good day at work, but I was pretty tired so I slept in today. I still don't exactly know of my plans for this week with the outing, but hopefully I'll know in the next day or so.

I don't have many plans for tonight, so I'll just see how things shake out. I'll be looking up my normal stuff, and playing with some stuff on the PS2. I have no plans tonight for fan fic right now. It's possible that I'll probably work on it, but by no means probable. That'll be more for later in the week probably.

I do have to say that I did dig out my old glasses that I haven't really worn much since high school. I did so hoping that it'd improve how I've been feeling lately (all the headaches I've been having), and they've helped a little, but not much. At least I can see better, especially at distance and I have a much easier time looking at stuff. Only issues is keeping them clean and glare. But at least, as I said, I can see better overall.

Other than that, I haven't been up to too much so far today.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

I've got a book club meeting tonight. I'm hoping to sell a few more books. It would be great if I did. *sigh* I still haven't got another book signing yet. This promo stuff is hard.
TwilightFan87

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hi Susie!!! Good to see you :)

Hope it goes okay, Lynne. Good luck!

My sister is coming to visit at the end of the week so I gotta get my house in order before she comes. I've been unpacking slowly but I guess I need to do more now!