Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by Tornado »

Hey folks!

We had a great time yesterday, even though the weather was unusually warm for this time of year. (It's going to be even hotter today, apparently.) We managed to get everything cleaned up for this family and I paused to admire the guy's artwork. He's a talented painter. Wish I could afford one of his prints!
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Had a decent day yesterday, and a decent one today. I got some fish tenders that I'm going to try tonight and some Italian bread to use with my butter.

I'll be going into work tomorrow and on Tuesday I have an outing. For tonight I'll be looking up some stuff and maybe do some gaming.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

Not much to report today. Yesterday was stinking hot, but at least we got a storm, although there wasn't much rain in it. We need rain badly. That's about it. Life is quiet ... until the move, anyway.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

First off, here's Liana's new video for their single "I'll Rip Your Heart Out":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL3ycJi ... kQ&index=1

Tonight, I'll be getting ready for my outing tomorrow and looking up some stuff online, and doing some gaming :)

Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

Sorry for my absence lately..work has just been crazy..

Jason started reading The Hunger Games series finally and I'm really excited :) He finished THG and now he's into Catching Fire. He's trying to finish the series before Mockingjay Part 1 comes out.

I went to see Beauty and the Beast at the theater yesterday with my Mom..it was fantastic :) Such a fun experience and it was beautifully done.

Lynne-I saw your post about your parents and their dog..that's fantastic! Such a relief :) I can't believe they'd bring in another author and not invite you to do it, how rude :/

Michelle-glad you enjoyed THG :) I love it!
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

I was suffering from the loss of a book to read at the moment, so guess what I picked up ... Twilight!

I was reluctant to at first. I thought, after reading it so many times, I wouldn't be able to get into it like I used to. However, it quickly sucked me in, as usual, so now I'm enjoying it. Bella's just about to nearly get hit by the car.

I'm working for our business today then will go over to help my parents do some packing. They're supposed to be moving at the end of next week but neither place has gone unconditional yet, which is a concern. I hope they do soon.

Sarah - I'm glad you enjoyed Beauty and the Beast. I'll have to see it one day. And is Jason enjoying THG series? I guess he is if he's gone on to Catching Fire.
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

GRRRRRR! Someone keeps hacking my website and sending spam email from it, so my server keeps suspending my account. I'd been trying to avoid going to a more expensive server but I don't think I can avoid it now. It's the third time in three weeks.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Went on an outing to Crestline and Bucyrus, and went home afterwards. I had my first broasted chicken, and it was great:)

I slept in yesterday after I got off work, so I have some stuff to catch up on before I take a nap later on, and then I'll be back on track with some stuff.

I have a huge outing to Columbus next Tuesday to an Audi dealership and a book store down there, among other things. That'll be an all day event to say the least:)

TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

We were supposed to carve pumpkins with my parents for Halloween on Friday ....that's about as festive as we get for it. We won't be passing out candy since the kitties and Rolph would constantly try to escape every time the door is open and we're just going to hang out at home I think. Everywhere gets so crazy, especially because it's on a Friday night.

Lynne-it's so much fun that Jason is into THG now because we've never shared a book fandom before :) I'm sorry your website is having issues :/
michelle
Learning to Love Green

Post by michelle »

Hi boys and girls!

The 28th of October is a holiday for Greece -it's one of our two major national days. So we had had army and school parades and my nephews marched, too. It was fun!

Yesterday it rained, and that means that today was the day for snails!!! I love collecting them! Have you ever collected snails from the ground, cooked and eaten them?

Other than that… Lynne, Lynne, Lynne! I finished reading “The Crown”! Poor Sarah – Keridan seems really determined – I can’t wait to see how you will resolve this issue. You will resolve this, right? Because at the end of the book, where there is a picture of “the Reign”, nothing is mentioned about Keridan... And my book hasn’t arrived yet :(

Oh, I like Pravvit’s character! And his relation with Perisina! They are so sweet! (I don’t know why but Pravvit reminds me of Deeks from the series NCIS: Los Angeles)

Sarah and Sean, it’s Halloween there! I know this celebration only from the TV shows and movies – we don’t have it here, but it seems to be really fun! So Happy Halloween guys! Lynne is Halloween celebrated in Australia, too?

:wave:
Last edited by michelle on Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.