Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

One of my cousins (the one who came up and stayed with me first) has come up to Brisbane to see her mother again, but this time she's brought her whole family! They're staying in a motel, mainly because they have four kids and I don't think we could fit all six of them in, and they will be coming for a visit this afternoon. It should be good.
My aunt is supposed to be dischared from hospital tomorrow and they will drive her back to Dalby. I haven't heard exactly how she is now, but she must have improved significantly for them to even consider discharging her. I'll find out today what the latest is.

Sean - yes, I thought I saw you post on Facebook so I was surprised not to see one from you here.

Susan - you poor dear! You've probably been overdoing it. Get plenty of rest. Our end of financial year is at the end of June. I had approached some other schools earlier in the year, but I haven't done any lately. I was waiting until I had some testimonials from this school to put with the information. I'd certainly like to do more of them as they are a great way to connect with my target audience and they are a lot more enjoyable than book signings.
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

I'm around too! :)

And apparently, forgot to post my entire post from last night. Whoops! I must not've pressed 'submit'! Silly me!

Anyway, I've totally just spammed the HH Sisters wall full of Port Angeles/Forks/La Push pictures :) We had a blast and I'm so glad I didn't let being tired get in the way. We listened to music and chatted the entire time and Rolph loved First Beach more than we did I think! We're definitely talking about going back (oh the shopping alone, all the fan girl merch!! I could've easily spent so much more than I did haha) and maybe spending a weekend up in La Push since they have plenty of cabins.

I'll pop back by tomorrow to respond to everyone :)
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I'm waiting for my parents to show up with groceries and I have a few things that I'd like to show my mom. Today is rainy and humid, but not oppressively since it's cool out.

I slept in last night and I rushed to get some dishes done today and I have some gaming stuff that I'd like to do later today, as well as working on fan fic. Looking forward to what my mom will be bringing out, and her looking at our new kittens.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there, everybody!

This morning I will be drawing the winners for the win a copy of The Heir competition, so I should be able to let you know if you were one of them, Sarah! We're also going to a big book fair. Lifeline holds a book fair annually on this long weekend and you can get a lot of books really cheaply, which is great. We'll see what we can pick up.

Sarah - I've been envious seeing your pics of Forks. Oh, how I'd love to go!
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I have plans to do some gaming, possibly work on fan fic and finish off my Audi stuff today. I'm getting ready to help my grandma with some stuff this morning, because she just got up. Today is tech inspection day 2 at Le Mans and Audi should have their turn for inspection today, and hopefully some photos will come out later.

Other than that, it's just the normal stuff to me today. Kitties are still doing well and my mom things that our two oldest kittens will be long haired.

Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

It's back to normal today. I'm grocery shopping this morning, then blogging this afternoon. Not much going on today really.
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hi all!

I'm back after a very Twilight filled weekend :) We ended up booking a cabin near La Push for a weekend in August so I'm pretty stoked we're going back. I also briefly looked into going to Stephanie Meyer Day on Sept 13th but it's got a lot of themed stuff, like tours, which is fine, but what gets me is the costumed group known as the Olympic Coven. Basically people who dress up as Twilight characters...and I'm like, yeah no..that's a little over the top for me haha. Their final big event of the weekend is a prom but because they go all out and even bring in food from La Bella Italia, it's $150 to attend that specific event which is too much for me to afford. I'm glad I've been able to go though!

I just got the latest book in the Christy Miller series (different from the Christy series that is set in the mid 1800s I believe) and the author has the characters all in college and married now, it's really fun. It came earlier than I expected since it doesn't release until tomorrow but I pre-ordered it so it shipped sooner. It's great so far and the author has me itching for the next book already!

Lynne-routines can be good..quiet, but good. I like the fact that you blog :) How does the school system work there, with breaks and all? It'd be nice if you're able to do more school talks/groups. It sounds like you enjoy that a lot more than book signings! Were you ever able to get that book store to pay you?

Song-oh poor you, I hope you have your voice back by now! Did you finish that loom headband for Bug?

I think you've figured out that my trip was Saturday and was great :)
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

First off, I have some good news. As soon as next week, I'll be going back to work. It'll be my old front desk job for a couple of weeks or so then my new scanning job will start. So I'm pretty happy about that.

As for my plans today, aside from some grocery shopping, I plan on finishing looking up some stuff and doing some gaming and making myself some chicken for dinner at some point tonight.

I also have like the weirdest cat. It usually either sleeps on a tractor that we have in the front yard. I mean an old, huge farm tractor. And I've seen him climb on and lay on the roof of my house, too.

But the fact that I'm heading back to work is the big thing.

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

I have another house guest!

On the weekend my cousin (the one who stayed with me first) came up with her family to see her mum, who has now been discharged from hospital. They'd driven up from Sydney and were intending to drive her mum home to Dalby (about three hours' drive away from here) on Monday, when she was discharged. However, on Sunday their car started making funny noises. On Monday they got someone to look at it and one of the wheel bearings is gone. Because their car is a Japanese import, parts are hard to come by so they are hoping to get one up here by Thursday morning which should do the trick. My cousin and her children went home on a plane but her husband stayed in town to drive the car back. He is the one staying with us. Although this certainly wasn't an ideal situation, at least we get to catch up with him.

Sarah - yeah, I wouldn't go for all the costume stuff either! I'd still like to go to Forks, though. Our school year runs from January to December, with a break every quarter. All breaks are two weeks long except for the one at the end of the year, which is six weeks long. No, I haven't got that bookstore to pay me. I'm not sure it's even worth pursuing them. I'll probably spend more money doing that than they owe me.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Sorry for being late, but early in practice for Le Mans this morning, there was a massive accident and it took a while to get news on driver condition. The #1 Audi was totaled in a massive accident in the Porsche Curves. The car and surrounding barriers were totaled, though thankfully driver Loic Duval walked away without serious injuries, and is alert and talking in the medical center. Apparently, he'll stay overnight in a local hospital for observation, but Loic's damn lucky seeing the state of his Audi R18:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bp3BcKuCQAIKKYA.jpg:large

https://o.twimg.com/2/proxy.jpg?t=HBhXa ... 5jx96LXuOM

As for Audi's plans, they're hoping that Loic will be cleared to drive, but they have a reserve driver to replace him if he's deemed unfit to drive or feels he needs to withdraw from the event as a driver. A spare chassis is being readied and will turn a wheel in anger in tomorrow's practice sessions. The two other cars will continue in tonight's practices.

As for my plans, I have some stuff to finish up and then I'll be taking a nap. Then it's more of the usual as far as my day's concerned :)