Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by Tornado »

It's Easter Sunday here, so it's off to church this morning and then to my in-laws' this afternoon. It should be a nice, relaxing day! :D
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Not a great day for Audi in Silverstone. Ran strong and led early, but both cars crashed out in the rain that came during the event. Both cars are also damaged beyond immediate repair, which means a thrash to get them to Spa in a couple of weeks time. Only consolation is that they did get fastest race lap before the accidents.

As for me, I'm enjoying today. We'll be getting the Pontiac back tomorrow, which is welcomed. Also, the weather will be good for the next couple of days, which is excellent.

So I'm in a pretty good mood, even with the craptastic day Audi had in the race today, which was won by Toyota and was rain-shortened.

I have plans to work on fan fic later tonight as well as doing a few other things.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

Easter Sunday was great, but Little Man ate too much chocolate too close to bedtime and had trouble getting to sleep! Other than that, it was good fun. They had an Easter egg hunt at church yesterday, and we had a lovely, mini 'Emmaus Walk' experience (Basically, that means we walked around a park and stopped at different points to reflect on different aspects of the Easter story).
Then yesterday afternoon we went to my in-laws' and Little Man had another Easter egg hunt, complete with clues to send him to the next hiding place. My mother-in-law always goes all out!

Today we will be making a birthday cake for my mother this morning (her 82nd birthday is tomorrow) then we will be going to their place this afternoon for a birthday celebration, which, I'm sure, will also involve more Easter eggs as well as birthday cake!

Happy Easter!
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

I'm just popping by as I'm trying to clean the house and pack. This weekend has been fairly restful which was unexpected! Easter Sunday went smoothly with Jason's Mom and not too much drama amongst the younger boys. We stayed for a few hours, ate lunch, and just chit chatted. I know she gets lonely so I'm sure she appreciated the company. I loaned her my copies of Despicable Me One and Two to watch while we're gone :)

I'm so so excited that we're leaving in a few days and I'm trying to get everything in order before we leave. I probably won't be able to pop on here at all since I'm trying to cut back on my tech time while we're there. If I don't get on tomorrow, I'll see you all in a week or so!
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I didn't really do what I had planned last night. I was up all day and much of the previous night, so when I went to sleep, I just passed out and only got up in time to help grandma out with her breakfast and stuff.

I'll have a pork chop dinner tonight and I'll try really hard to work on fan fic and looking up some stuff. We also got the Pontiac back now, so that's some good news.

Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

School goes back today so Little Man shed a few tears this morning. He seems to be coping all right, though. I'm hoping I can get a few things done today. It's less than two weeks until the book launch! I can't believe it's come up that quickly!

Sarah - glad to hear your time with Jason's mum went smoothly. Hope you get everything done!
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Good news: we got our Pontiac back.

Bad news: it lost all the oil in it when my brother tried to run an errand.

Good news: it didn't blow up, and my father figured out it was a blown oil filter gasket. It needs a new filter and oil, but it should be fine.

I'll be working on some fan fic later on as well as working on looking up some stuff. I might try and look up some Audi stuff real quick then I'll be offline for a while before I get back on later tonight.

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

I had hoped there would be a few new posts here this morning after I shared the link to this site on Facebook. Oh well.

I'm off to work for Rochelle today. I almost wish I didn't have to, as now Little Man is back at school, I'm trying to get things ready for the book launch a week on Saturday. I'm also trying to squeeze in time to see Divergent tomorrow because it will probably be my only chance.

Sean - cars can be a real pain, can't they? Hope you get things fixed up.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Got up a while ago. Weather today wasn't as bad as I though it was going to be, but it'll definitely be cold tonight and the next few nights before it warms up again. It's been a cycle all year; warms up for a while rains (which it actually hardly did here today), cools off, and it starts over again.

I have some stuff to do online, then look up some Audi stuff, then I'll be having dinner and trying to finish up some fan fic stuff. At least I don't have long to go.

Other than that, not too much has gone on today so far for me.

Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone. I had my pork chop dinner last night and it was pretty good. New non-stick pan made a huge difference.

Now, here's something new: The Audi R18 LM long tail:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 637&type=1

It was also spotted testing with what appears to be a new GT3 racing version of the new Audi R8

And a couple of videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifb6pat56eg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDcCs48cv64

I have a few things that I'd like to finish up then I'll work on some fan fic stuff.