Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by Tornado »

Sarah - at the moment it's pretty much me. Our marketer is away on holidays at the moment, and admittedly, she's done just about all she can at this stage. If she comes across other opportunities as we go along she will certainly tell me, but basically it's my ball game now.
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I had a pretty good day at work, though someone's gonna have to make a return visit when I get out there Thursday--I still have to go over how to operate the mail machine in the office.

I'm feeling better than I was last night. I also don't have to go into work tomorrow, so I have plenty of time to get some stuff done tonight, namely fan fic and looking up a few things.

My plans: Look some stuff up and listen to some music while I do so, take a break, have dinner, play a VG for a while, and return here to work on some fan fic.

And I can sort of get Firefox to do what I want it to as far as opening up my previous sessions. I have to go to Firefox's actual home page, and use that "open last session" tab. Still a bit inconvenient, but it works at least.

Other than that, I don't have too much in the way of plans. I'm still waiting to hear back from someone about out plans for an outing for when she gets back from vacation, but hopefully I'll find out something soon.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Tornado wrote:Sarah - at the moment it's pretty much me. Our marketer is away on holidays at the moment, and admittedly, she's done just about all she can at this stage. If she comes across other opportunities as we go along she will certainly tell me, but basically it's my ball game now.
That has to be hard, being the only one...are you getting burned out?
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Sarah - I was on a high after the success on the weekend, but if I don't get more success soon, I'm sure I'll be feeling it.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I haven't been up to too much so far today, but I've only been up about an hour.

My plans are to look some stuff up, get done with that by 10:00 or so, make dinner, and either work on fan fic or do a couple of other things. I don't know which order that I'll do them, but I'll probably try and work on fan fic first, since I haven't really worked on it much lately.

I also have to get up early tomorrow because I probably screwed something up when rescheduling something with the taxi service. I probably gave them the wrong day as far as needing to get picked up from work at 3:30 on Thursday. I need for that to be done on Friday. So I don't know how that's gonna work, because they usually want 48 hours notice. So I have to hope that I can figure that out tomorrow.

Other than that, I'm fine, aside from the fact that suddenly I don't feel very good. It's the feeling I get when it's hot and humid out and about to storm. Hopefully after tomorrow, I won't have to worry about that feeling again for a while.

Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I had a good day at work, though you might not believe it from what I'm about to say. I just had this weird feeling most of today that something bad was happening. At work, things seemed to be kinda gloomy and out of place, like someone had quit their job or had retired and I didn't know about it.

Fortunately, that didn't happen. Only thing major that happened at work was that my friend Tracy switched offices. She had worked in a cubicle at one end of the building, and I can understand her objections to working there after a while--there's not much privacy, and since she's sitting right next to a door, I can imagine that it can't be that great of a place to be in the summer or winter, even with AC, and I've been to that end of the building quite a few times, and I can say that it's also kinda cold and dark. So, she took an office closer to where the lobby is that had an open spot.

Also, I'll be working until 3:30 tomorrow because one of my co-workers has to attend a work-related function.

Of course, then I worried that something happened at home that I didn't know about, but when I got home, everything was fine.

I don't know why I felt that way today, but then again, the past couple of days, I've felt a bit off, mostly physically. I've been getting some major sinus headaches the past couple of days. It's probably weather related, since it's been warm and very humid here, and it's felt like it was going to storm the past few days.

Aside from that, I've been fine today. I plan on looking up some stuff tonight, hopefully in one shot like I was able to do last night, and then call it a night with my laptop, get some dinner, and play some old WWII themed VG that I've been playing lately.

I'm hoping to be in bed by about 3:00 or 4:00 at the latest tonight, since I have a longer day at work tomorrow.

I don't know why I felt the way that I felt today, but at least it wasn't because of something bad happening. It seems to be a reaction to the weather, or some of the stress I had, or maybe both.

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Boy, it's quiet here!

It's Saturday here, and it's the first Saturday in three weeks I don't have a book signing. In fact, I don't have another one scheduled until the end of the month. I am speaking at a community group meeting next week, though, and have a book club the week after. After that, I need to get some more gigs.
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Tornado wrote:Boy, it's quiet here!

It's Saturday here, and it's the first Saturday in three weeks I don't have a book signing. In fact, I don't have another one scheduled until the end of the month. I am speaking at a community group meeting next week, though, and have a book club the week after. After that, I need to get some more gigs.
I know, it's like...<crickets>.....

Hopefully you're doing something relaxing, Lynne!!

Tonight we have some friends over for the Seahawks (American football) game..it was fun! It's still pre-season but I think it was nice for Jason to have someone there that understood what was going on in the game. I made Weight Watchers approved chocolate chips cookies and Jason grilled burgers. We haven't had a place big enough to entertain before so this was quite lovely.

I'm re-reading Divergent since I tend to read books through very quickly and then like to slow down and re-read to catch details :)
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Had a pretty good day at work, and I tried to get to sleep once I got home, but I was distracted by reading in bed. I found a new use for my laptop desk, and it makes reading in bed a lot easier.

So I slept in until F1 practice came on tonight. I haven't really been up to much, but I plan on looking some stuff up tonight and probably going back to sleep soon after I get done with that to maximize staying up this weekend, which will be a bit busy, especially tomorrow.

So, I don't have much in the way of plans for tonight. I'm mostly wanting to get a couple of things done so I can spend the rest of the weekend the way I'd like to.

And hopefully in the next few days, things will become clearer on some of my longer term plans, too.

Songbird
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Songbird »

Sorry, guys. I haven't had much time to post. We've had so many really late nights and by the time we get home, I just don't even want to check my email because I'm so tired. But I head back home tomorrow and once the jet-lag is gone, it will be back to routine as usual! Tonight we're BBQing for my brother's birthday...should be fun. Hope all is well here. Sorry this is just a fly by!
Signature artwork by TammyAZ