Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by Tornado »

We went to Christmas carols at our old church last night. It was great catching up with a lot of people. Today we're heading up into the Sunshine Coast Hinterland and will go down to the coast for dinner. I'm looking forward to some more walks in the beautiful scenery.

Sarah - Looking at Christmas lights is fun, isn't it? We usually do that on Christmas Eve. We made the gingerbread house from scratch. I was originally going to use a kit but Hubby thought that the gingerbread would taste pretty ordinary, so I made it all myself.
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

Nice day today, hanging out and doing Christmassy things! Jason and I went and got the last bit of our wrapping and baking supplies as well as little gifts for the pets. I know they have no idea it's Christmas but since we don't have kids yet it's fun for me to pick out new toys..plus if you wait til this late to go shopping, Petsmart had all the Christmas stuff half off :)

I went over and started the baking with my Mom, shortbread specifically since it makes it feel like Christmas and watched a few Christmas specials with her :) This year I'm working Christmas Eve and get the 26th off which is wonderful since we were so tired from Christmas Day last year while working the 26th, I'd much rather have a 4 day weekend!

Ahhh I just saw the Dior Rob commercial! Lovely :)

Lynne-wow you baked yours? :) We opted not to and just bought a kit. It was so much fun to decorate and put together..I'm rather surprised my parents puppy hasn't eaten them yet considering he can easily reach the counters.

I'm assuming the weather is gorgeous there right? :) That just baffles my brain regarding Christmas since here it's rainy and wet!
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

We went up to the mountains yesterday and had an exhausting but fun time walking through the bush, hearing native birds, seeing native wildlife and having a good time. Then we went down to the coast for dinner at a restaurant. It was a fantastic day. And yes, Sarah, the weather was wonderful. The temperature's going to be in the eighties all week and it's lovely and fine. All those big storms we had recently seem to be over ... for the moment.

Sarah - i'm glad you've got a nice four day weekend soon! And who cares if the pets don't know what it's all about? Our dog has a big bone lined up for Christmas day. I was going to buy a kit for the gingerbread house but Hubby said it would probably taste like cardboard so I decided to try making one from scratch.
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I got a ton of stuff done at work today. Went though and scanned and indexed a bunch of files, and I actually ran out of stuff to do, so I cleaned the scanner and did a couple of other things before Renee and Patty moved some stuff around in the office after I left for the day.

I'll be having an outing tomorrow to the library, a bird sanctuary, and try and find something else to do such as eat and what not. But other than that, I don't really have anything going on between now, Christmas, and the New Year.

For tonight, I'll probably be looking up some stuff, washing some dishes and silverware, and making something for dinner (I don't know what though).

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

It's Christmas Eve here now, and all my shopping (including groceries) is done and I have a cheesecake to make today and a house to clean, then that's it. Roll on tomorrow! :D
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I had a pretty good time today, got to see my owl, and had some great fried chicken today, too.

Tonight I'll probably look up some stuff and sneak in a nap before I have to get ready for work. There's not too much to do before Christmas for me anyways.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

It's Christmas morning here and I just dropped in to wish all my Halfway House siblings a merry Christmas! Have a great day!
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Merry Christmas :)

I had a great day at work. It was quiet and I got quite a bit of work done, that was when I wasn't talking with someone who I hadn't seen in a couple of months and got some presents.

Anyways, I'll be looking some stuff up and doing some minor stuff to get ready for tomorrow.

Merry Christmas everyone :)

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

As you're all doing Christmas stuff now I guess it's just going to be me posting here today. It's Boxing Day now here and we had a great day yesterday. It was fantastic. I ate waaaaaaaaay too much (as usual) but enjoyed the day. I received a lot of gift money to use on Amazon, which means I can buy books again! :D We had fine weather here but this morning is sooooo humid it's ridiculous. We're expecting storms this afternoon and for the next few days.

Merry Christmas!
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

Dropping by to wish you all a Merry Christmas :) Last night we spent the evening (after a long work day for me!) with Jason's parents who are divorced but still make an effort to get together for the sake of the kids. It's an odd dynamic but I guess it sort of works other than some typical family drama between his brothers which is never fun but we stayed for his Mom's sake because I know it's important to her.

Jason and I opened presents together this morning and then we spent most of the day with my parents which is always so easy and fun. We ate a nice ham lunch and played cards and just hung out. Very relaxing :) I think my favorite gift is the next book in the Christy Miller series that Jason ordered at last minute for me when he realized how much I just HAD to see what happened in the series ;)

Lynne-sounds like you had a lovely holiday as well! Remind me how Boxing Day is celebrated there again? Here, all the department stores have big after Christmas sales ;) I'm not sure I'll be able to get Jason out with me so I suspect we will just take it easy tomorrow!