Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by marielle »

Good morning everybody.

Today I’m going to pick up my dad from the airport. He has been away for almost 3 months. I believe he had a quite journey this time which was nice for us as we didn’t have to worry about him much.
Well today my mom, aunt and me are surprising him at the airport. He doesn’t know we will be there. So after work I’m off to the airport.

Anyway,

Sarah, yeah I had one of those weekends… they don’t happen often but they help me through anything. Right now it nicely pushes away that bloody winter depression that is haunting me…I liked Hanson a lot. Especially the middle guy, however when they scored that hit it was right in the middle of the immense popularity of the Kelly Family here in Europe and I was totally smitten with them…
But yeah, when you have moments like that I really wonder if mankind was made for monogamy. I can curse the day humanity learned to love one person and stay with that man person… however I’m under the same curse and blessing…

Susan, I’m happy you feel better. That’s really good that your daughter is doing so great. I wonder if they can’t get your son a bit more advanced education. Some people don’t seem to understand that not all kids like to do art works and coloring.
Oh yes, this fix will get me through till Keltfest… after that I have to wait and see. I’m trying to convince my bf to go the summer festival in Groningen but it’s only days after our holiday so we might not have the money to go…
The weather wasn’t bad but it rained during the afternoon a few times. At least it wasn’t cold.

Lynne, you should take a bit of time for yourself. Even if it’s just cleaning the house. You’ll feel so much better.
Yay! For getting the DVD!!! That will be your moment of me-time for this week!!

Alright, I’m off. Got tons of work to do but no motivation!!
See you all tomorrow!!
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all..not much going on here, just working lots and cleaning :)

Lynne- glad youre enjoying the DVD :)

Haha Marielle I wouldn't go that far ;) Isaac Hanson is married, but it was a dream come true to get a picture!

Song- I'm so sorry you've been so sick..it really is quite awful! I love hearing how well your kids are doing- so much fun :) hubby and I threw his Dad a 60th birthday party which I was nervous about but it wound up going very smoothly thank God!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Had a great day at work and a great dinner at Golden Corral. Naturally I'm stuffed and a bit tired. I'm also a bit pissed that it's still insanely cold and windy out, and it'll be this way until Saturday at least. So I might not work on fan fic or anything major until tomorrow.

I'll mostly be staying up and looking after the wood stove and trying to keep warm. Other than that, I don't have much planned right now.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Good morning!!!!

So my dad's back home. he was so tired yesterday after he landed at the airport. He had a 35 hour day and still had three more hours to go before he could sleep.

besides that I don't have much to report.

Sarah, to me there is a definite difference in love and sexual attraction. I have both with my bf because I love him to bits, I know his failures and his plusses and the physical attraction has always been very strong. With people like the guy I saw peform this weekend it's only sexual attraction. I could grow in something more but that can only happen when both parties give into getting to know each other and because I love my bf I could never do that. There are many man (think Rob, my favorite racing driver but also that very sexy colleague) around the world I feel the same attraction too... it's good for smutty daydreams and hormonal highs that pull me through my depressions but it only that...
I knew the Hanson brothers got married, from what I heard they are making quite a bit of offspring...

Hmmm... I wonder where everybody else is...
Maybe it's time for some kick butt on FB...

well see you all later
:wave:
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Songbird
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Songbird »

My dad is 80 today! I need to call him....I wish I could be there right now!

Lynne, I'm glad your business is going well, though it's too bad someone else is going through losing theirs...is it by chance the person you taught all your techniques too that then used the knowledge to undercut your prices?
I think they do a lot of interesting stuff at school...just not enough challenging stuff for kids who are a bit advanced. Like if your son didn't get to do any reading for his level, just make pictures and such. They DO some fun stuff, but there's no challenge...it's all directed at the average child, which of course it needs to be, but they need to do something extra for the kids who are ready for it. MM came home talking about an artist they learned about...one of the pictures he brought home was supposed to be in this artist's style. He knew the name of the artist, that he was no longer alive, what kind of artwork he did...so he's interested in learning new things and they DO that at school...they just don't go beyond the regular curriculum for advanced kids until after kindergarten.

Marielle, glad your dad made it home safely!! How long will he be home now?
Are you getting snow again today, too? It's been snowing all day here. It was melting off up until not long ago...now there's just a slight dusting, but it's snowing pretty hard still.
Yay for getting your fix! When is Keltfest?
Yeah, I think because MOST kids love to do artwork, and they have to teach to the WHOLE group, they just don't bother with the 1 or 2 kids who aren't into that...they just have to wait until they switch activities. MM will be fine though...only a few more months in this class then he gets to move on to groep 3 and the stuff he LOVES.

Sean, that's really nice of you. And Golden Corral is great. There's something for everyone. No wonder you're stuffed!

Sarah, I think I remember now...you were worried because it was the first time you were planning a party that wasn't with your friends, right? I'm glad it went well!
Signature artwork by TammyAZ
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

I'm doing some work for Rochelle today, then I'm going to try and do some work on the second book trailer for The Heir. I'd like to have it finished by the end of next week, if possible. We'll see.

marielle - yes, I've been enjoying the DVD! Wow, 35 hours is a long time. He'd need a good sleep after that.

Sarah - cleaning is such a pain isn't it? I wish the house would clean itself!

Sean - keeping warm sounds a good idea in that kind of weather!

Songbird - my mother turned 80 last year. It's hard to think of my parents getting old. No, this other group that's not going so well is a company that came here from New Zealand. They're a franchise, so there have been a few around, but people have been walking out on their contracts because there are all these problems. It is sad that we benefit from someone else losing their livelihood. Yes, that's the good thing about my son's school. It's just a government run school, but they seem to be trying to take him on by giving him advanced reading and putting him in a class with more advanced students. It's nice they've made the effort. I hope they do something like that for your son, too.
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

No work today, but I've been a bit busy since I've been up. I emptied the ashes out of the stove and I've split some wood already to build up for what will be a very cold night.

I did try one of the new Burger King turkey burgers today and it was pretty good. Over the next two days, since I do work, I'll try and get a hold of their new chipotle chicken wrap and sandwich after work the next couple of days.

Also, we're gonna try and get a new deep fryer over the next few days, too, to replace the one that died today. I tried to clean it out last night, but it hasn't been working right for a while and we've had this one for quite a few years, too.

So tonight's mission is to watch a few TV shows and try and keep warm. At least I'm ready for the F1 race this weekend with all the provisions that I want/need for it.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Good morning everybody!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRENDA!!!!

How is life? I'm doing okay... I'm still floating on a pink cloud and am not coming down from it.

I'm skipping to the posts immediately.

Lynne, Yeah, my dad was flying back from South Korea. He first had an audit on his boat, after that he had to give everything over to the other captain, than he had to fly from the harbor city to Seoel, waiting for his flight to Amsterdam and to top it all a 15 hour flight. At least when he got home it was late in the evening so they went to bed immediately.

Susan, my dad will be home till 20th of june. so that's a few months.
No we didn't get any snow yesterday, it was actually really nice weather. not warm or anything really sunny but dry and free of teh cold wind.
Keltfest will be during Hemelvaarts weekend. So it's a bit less than 2 months away. I'm already looking forward to it a lot... no matter what happens that's going to be one big party weekend with only men in kilts...
it's strange but you heard it a lot that kids that are in groep 2 are getting bored. They are long ready to go to the next phase and really learn things.

Latest Rob news, our man is back in LA. he had a night out with Kris... I wonder what they did. There was a picture taken with a fan. I have to say with all the bad comments on her health and look at the Oscars Kris did look healthy in that new pic. Still I feel bad for Rob that he was once again attacked with a camera, now you see how uncomfortable he feels about it all... I wonder if he'll try to convince Kris to buy some property in Aussie...

alright have a nice day!!!
:wave:

Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Goodness, is it Brenda's birthday? Happy birthday Brenda!
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all..yesterday was busy with work and running errands then we had dinner with my parents. My dog is now clean and fluffy against his will (he had a grooming appointment yesterday) and I'm researching into getting a new laptop :)

Marielle- ah okay I got ya :) I'm not one to think about celebs in that fashion but that's just me. I definitely admire and appreciate Rob for sure! Yes all 3 of the brothers are married and have a few kids. I'm pretty excited that their new album is dropping soon along with a tour. Jason is tagging along against his will since he doesn't like me in the city at night alone :P

Song- I love hearing your kiddo stories! I've studied education extensively so learning about how another country does it is fascinating! And yeah the party went smoothly thank God! Now it's grandmas 90th birthday celebration this weekend! I saw your dad turned 80, that's impressive!

Lynne-sounds like you're busy with the book, I'm sure your efforts will be rewarded :) cleaning is a pain- I try to keep up with dishes and laundry during busy weeks like this but the extra organizing has to wait.

Happy birthday Brenda!!!!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]