Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

It's Saturday here, and we've just been trying out the raisin bread I made in the breadmaker I got for Christmas. It's been great to start making my own bread, and I love the way the house smells when it's baking. The raisin bread worked quite well. :)

It's going to be a fairly quiet day today, but that's fine with me. Hopefully, we'll get a lot done.

Songbird - I've been praying for your brother. I hope he pulls through. It does sound like a bit of a messed up situation. That can't help him when he's got such a huge health problem. Hopefully they'll find the problem soon.

Sean - I hope you get some work soon, and stay warm.
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Haven't really worked on fan fic yet, but that's for sure a project for today/tonight. I'll also be trying something that I haven't done much of recently, and possibly make some fried chicken later on.

Right now, I'm just trying to get caught up with a few things. I'll be trying to find something for lunch soon and find something to do for a while because I want to shut this down for a bit of time before I start to pursue other things that I'll be needing the laptop for.

At least the weather is decent, if you don't count the rain.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

It's a quiet weekend here. Yesterday was nice. Today I've just got to go and buy my fruit and veg and wash the cars and then we can go to my in-laws' for dinner!

I've been trying to pin down a date for The Reign's book launch. It looks like I'll have to make it May 3rd. There are too many public holidays in April for me to have an early one, and a friend of mine who lives in Adelaide (quite a distance from here) says she will be able to fly across for it if it's in May. That would be fantastic, as she is one of the original five girls who read The Heir and encouraged me to get it published. The other four of them are all overseas, so there's no hope of them coming, but it will be exciting to have her here. I've never met her in person either. We only know each other from the internet.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Didn't really work too much on fan fic last night nor did I make my chicken last night--I just slept in. Nothing really was on TV last night and I just didn't feel like getting out of bed until this morning.

I do promise to work on some fan fic later, and I might have something even better for dinner tonight: fried pork chops. Hopefully there'll be something decent on tonight to watch with dinner.

My parents will be here with groceries soon and I have a few things to do before noon when something comes on that I'd like to watch.

I'll be back soon :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

I'm working for Rochelle again today. I'm hoping to get a lot done. It's good that I can take Little Man so he can play with her kids. It makes it a lot easier for me. :)
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi again everyone.

I haven't worked on my fan fic yet, and I might not tonight, but I did catch BD2 on Showtime. I'm so ticked that I don't have it on DVD yet! Hopefully when I get some money, such as when I go back to work, I'll get it and maybe Twilight in Forks to complete my collection!

I might yet work on some fan fiction. But soon I'll be making dinner--fried pork chops--and then I'll decide what I want to do with the rest of tonight.

Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I've gotten some stuff done this morning, but I'm a little anxious about something. While I was watching BD2 last night, I heard that a riot broke out in town. I live out in the country, so I wasn't anywhere near it. But I've tried calling the building downtown that I'm supposed to be visiting tomorrow morning, and I haven't gotten an answer either from the receptionist or the office of the person I'm supposed to be meeting with. I hope that the riot has nothing to do with it, since I can't find info online that this place is closed right now.

I do plan on working on fan fic tonight after I get some sleep and finish my pork chops from last night--a maybe on the latter, but I do for sure want to work on some fan fic later today/tonight.

Other than that, everything's fine, and I found some stuff in BD2 last night that's helped me get a couple of ideas for things as far as my writing goes.

Hopefully my meeting will go well tomorrow, that is if I'm able to go to it. Hopefully I'll hear from someone on that soon.

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Goodness, it's just Sean and me keeping things going here ...

Not much on today. Haircut for Little Man this afternoon in preparation for his return to school in a couple of weeks. Then we have Baskin Robbins' ice cream as a treat! I'm looking forward to that bit! :D
Last edited by Tornado on Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Sorry, sorry..I've been lurking just haven't been in the mood to write! I had half a post written on Saturday but it was super windy/stormy and my internet was having issues...it was also the day of the big Seahawks (our football team) game in which Jason went to so I was enjoying the house to myself! Yesterday I met up with a girlfriend and we walked around a mall and the local used book store :)

Other than that, not much has been going on..I'm adjusting to the work week again, it's been a rougher transition than I anticipated but I'm managing. Jason and I have talked about he and I can maintain a better balance of spending time together, doing housework, and enjoying our own interests... :) I just wish I felt like reading more!

Lynne-how is all the time with MM going? How much longer does he have until school goes back?

Wow, how exciting that your friends will be in town near the launch possibly!! How long did you have to work to get them all published?
Songbird
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Songbird »

Sorry! I haven't really been on much this week. I was reading a book that was a suspense one, which I have to read every chance I get so I can get through it or I get nightmares. And then Sunday we went to see my BIL in the hospital and to my in-laws' so the kids could play together (which we're thinking we may end up stopping because my nephew has no boundaries and it's hurting MM) so we weren't home. And we got a birthday invitation for a friend's daughter, so I started a sewing project for her gift, but I don't have a sewing machine, so I'm doing it all by hand. So I'm sorry for being MIA!

Sean, what are they rioting about?

Lynne, I can't wait for The Reign! How are edits going? I hope your friend can make it over for the launch! That would be fun!
Thanks so much for the prayers! My BIL is still in the hospital. I would hate it...2 weeks in a hospital bed. Yuck!

Sarah...used book stores are magical places!! Sometimes you hit a slump with reading...don't worry about it. Do what sounds fun and at some point, maybe something will strike you and you'll read it and suddenly you'll want to read every spare minute you have. How did it go rereading Twilight?
Signature artwork by TammyAZ