Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

I'm off to work for Rochelle today and to return to her the books from the weekend that I didn't sell. I think she'll be pleased we did so well.

Sarah - it's a shame you have to work on your public holiday. It is good that you will get to barbecue with your parents. Yes, the results of Saturday were definitely encouraging!

MIchelle - quite a few people follow Eurovision over here, even before this year, when we were involved. It was good to see Guy Sebastian do so well. He was the winner of the first Australian Idol. Each book club seems to have a different way of doing things. I think there's a leader who suggests some books and they vote on which ones they'll do. I hope we will do more book fairs but I completely forgot to mention to any of them about my seminars. I even took information with me. Next time.
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

Quiet Sunday here. I slept in and tried to relax with Jason, who decided to cook dinner for me (he grilled :) ), and now we're starting an old season of Survivor since we were allowed to vote for previous competitors to appear on the next season airing this fall.

We're debating canceling cable right now since we're not really watching it, everything we watch can be viewed on Hulu or Amaozn Prime, and it would a significant savings, so it's definitely worth considering. My best friend just did the Dave Ramesay program, he's a really popular Christian author who helps people get their finances under control by saving more money and paying off debt.

Lynne-When you work in the service industry, it's apart of life. So I'm fairly used to it but at least we are getting off early enough to still socialize a bit. A lot of people get out of town for the weekend or have a BBQ (every holiday here seems to involve eating haha) so it's all good.

Michelle-Oh that is so cool :) That's definitely not a thing here..obviously neither is Eurovision :) They just cancelled American Idol here due to falling ratings, so next year will be it's last. I feel like that is a sign of reality TV starting to phase out, but Survivor keeps trucking along because they continue to do new things which is why we keep watching. I gave up on The Voice after they starting giving every contestant a sob story.
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Happy Memorial Day :)

Today, I'll be getting my hair cut and, depending on when I go out for it, dodging rain drops possibly. Same thing for tomorrow when I go out to Amish Country with some friends.

Just spare a thought or two and remember why we're celebrating this day today, and celebrate and remember the lives that were given to ensure freedom and safety here and around the world where we fought.

Also, be safe while celebrating, too :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

I hope my American friends here have had an enjoyable Memorial Day.

I worked for Rochelle yesterday and she was pleased with how we went at the stall on Saturday. I also had plenty to do and still will next week too, so at the moment we're travelling well. Hubby's also launched his own business and so far, he is receiving a good response to it.

Sarah - all holidays should involve eating. They certainly do here, in the Land of the Long Weekend. :D
TwilightFan87

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Happy Memorial Day here to my American friends!

Work went well and we finished even earlier than planned, which was lovely. We BBQed with my parents who decided to invite another friend over, as she was alone for the day, which was fine. She's a good friend of my mom's and actually did my make up for my wedding :) It's always nice to get out and socialize a bit.

Lynne-I'm so glad you're having so much work to do, I know you were concerned about that! I loved seeing your anniversary pictures up the other day, I forgot to mention that :)
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Today I have a quiet day. I'll just do a bit of catch-up work on all the business accounts.

I bought a set of bathroom scales yesterday and discovered, as I had expected, that I had put on weight. Now I'm trying to find a way to cut down. Most days I don't usually eat too much so I don't know what I'm going to be able to cut. We'll see how I go.

Sarah - glad you were able to finish early! Yes, it's a wonder I could still fit into that dress. It was definitely tight!
TwilightFan87

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

Nothing new to report here :)

Lynne-So wait, were those current pictures of you in the dress or wedding photos? Either way you looked fantastic :)
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

I'm starting to think I need another job. Working for Rochelle is not going far in getting the bills paid. I wish I could get more private editing work, but that's tricky. I'll have to see if I can find anything. I don't want anything full time as I still want to be a mother to my son.

Sarah - The photos of me in the dress when I've got short hair were taken just a few days ago. The other shots were on our wedding day 15 years ago.
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi Everyone.

Yesterday, I spend much of the day in Amish Country. There's so much to do down there that not only can I probably not list everything, you could probably spend several days there and you'll still miss stuff. There's tons of food markets there, I also visited a petting zoo and some antique stores. And there's a restaurant there with an excellent buffet. That'll be a future trip again for sure.

Work also went well today, and for once I haven't been dealing too much with my shoulder and arm aches. I still have them, but they seem to be going away now.

I plan on looking up some stuff tonight and getting some rest, because I've had a pretty busy week so far and I have some stuff that I want to catch up on tonight and tomorrow.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

I went out for coffee with some girl friends last night and it was nice to do that. Little Man went to be without me with no problems, which was good. There isn't a great deal on today but tomorrow I'm going to the opening of a bookstore that is trying to support local authors, including those who are self-published. That's definitely not common! They're also stocking my books. They're a coffee shop as well, so we'll go down and have some coffee.