Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

I wonder where Michelle has gone?

Little Man is going to Sea World today, which will give me a day to get things done! I got a bit angry at him yesterday, as there was a point where he had fifteen minutes when I was trying to get something done and he was grumbling because I wasn't spending time with him! I threatened to give him household chores to do if he couldn't amuse himself and that shut him up pretty quickly!

Sarah - it's a good hobby to have. :)
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

Short work day which is unusual but I'm not complaining as it's nice once in a while. I found out I have an aunt in town, passing through on her back to the East Coast from Alaska so we're going to do dinner with her tonight at one of my favorite Italian places.

Lynne-Does Sea World have orcas at your location? I watched that documentary Black Fish and now I'm kinda horrified at keeping large whales in captivity but I do love seeing the sea lions and sea otters. Chores are always a good way to keep busy ;)
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hello!

Little Man had a great time at Sea World yesterday, and we didn't get a storm in the afternoon, which he was worried about. He doesn't like storms and didn't like the idea of travelling back from the Gold Coast in one. Fortunately, it wasn't an issue.
Today we're hanging around the house in the morning, then we'll go to Little Gnome bookstore/cafe for a hot chocolate or mikshake in the afternoon. I always try and support them, as they support me. Also, since Little Gnome is at Wynnum, which is on the water (although it's not exactly a proper beach), we'll go down to the foreshore, where they have some nice parks, and throw a frisbee around or go for a walk.

Sarah - as far as I know they don't have orcas, no. I haven't heard anyone discussing it, anyway. Hope you enjoyed dinner with your aunt. :)
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hellooo????
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I had a small outing today, but other than that and getting some groceries, my day has been pretty uneventful.

It's been cold and dark today, and I haven't felt well most of today, and my body felt still as a board and I needed a nap basically to reset myself.

Other than something minor such as changing the avatar that I use on various forums I frequent (Lydia from the animated adaption of Beetlejuice), I haven't been up to much this week outside of work and errands. However, next Tuesday I'll be headed to Akron to the zoo up there. Hopefully they'll have some active barn owls and snowy owls up there and it'll be a nice day out.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
TwilightFan87

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

Posting yesterday totally slipped my mind!

Dinner with my aunt went well, very fun to see them so last minute. She still seemed a bit down on the fact I'm a house cleaner :roll: but once I told her I'm happy doing what I do she relaxed.

In other news, I bought our Mockingjay tickets today at a theater nearby you can reserve seats! This means no waiting in line for hours to get decent seats..I remember a friend of mine waited in like for like 8 hours to get front row seats to Eclipse at midnight and there was almost a riot when they threatened to let people in who had just gotten there before us. Crazy.

Lynne-Oh good, Sea World sounds fun then. Here it's a brand, a particular theme park that is known for Shamu and his fellow orca friends. Little Gnome sounds great!
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

I've got another book signing today, at a bookstore about a half hour's drive away. I hope it goes well! These things are always nerve-wracking.

Sarah - I don't think tickets for Mockingjay have gone on sale here yet. You like the front row at the cinema? I prefer the back.
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

The book signing went really well yesterday. Sold four full sets of the Verindon trilogy and three single copies of The Heir. That's 15 books all up. I've never sold four sets at a single day event anywhere, so that was a pleasant surprise! :D
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

It was a cold and rainy day just to have a day that, though overcast, will be about 20 degrees warmer tomorrow.

I haven't been up to a ton today, though the Petit Le Mans race that I followed online, in the word of Lydia Deetz from Beetlejuice (and yes, I've seen both the film and the cartoons spawned from it), was "strange and unusual" in that a GT car dominated the whole rain-soaked race.

I do also plan on having breakfast for dinner tonight, pretty much just because I want to. My parents are supposed to be out to visit tomorrow so there's some other things that I'd like to do before hand.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
TwilightFan87

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

Today I hung out with a good friend for the first time in ages and we saw the movie The Intern, which was really cute.

Lynne-I don't usually enjoy sitting in the front, that was an exception for the experience :) With Mockingjay, I was able to reserve our seats towards the back. So glad your signing went well!!! I'm so happy for you.