Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by Tornado »

Yeah. I'll be doing it at the same time as another one of our authors. We get along well together, so we should have a lot of fun!
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I hope that everyone has weathered the storms OK that have had them so far. They're not due into Indy until about 11:00 Eastern time to give an approximate time line. However, a small line of sprinkles seem to be bearing down on where I am.

I had an OK day at work today, and it would've been better if not for my neck pain. When I'm done looking stuff up for the time being, I'll probably lay in bed with some ice on it and hope that it makes it feel somewhat better.

One more day or work this week and then it'll be time for the weekend. I have a few things that I'm gonna try and look up after I rest up a bit. But other than that, I'm pretty much set. I hope to work on some fan fic this weekend and get some other stuff done.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Hey everybody.

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you all for your well wishes... While I'm not feeling completely well I'm getting there.
For now I only have side effects from the new meds which makes me feel a bit off.

I'm not going to try and catch up. I'll start doing full posts again next week. first I have to see how work will go.

love you all.

:wave:
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

A bit of a short post now since I'm gonna be making dinner since I came straight home from work.

I had a pretty good--and busy--day at work, with constant phone calls. It wasn't a good day to stray far from the desk. However, I still had something to keep me busy between phone calls, so it wasn't bad.

I've missed out on reporting this the past couple of days, but one of my mom's cats just had kittens a few days ago. They're all doing well and at least a couple have started to open their eyes.

Only thing that sucks is that my little brother cut his hand last night trying to work on something. It's not a bad cut, but enough to visit the emergency room and have some major bandage work done. He's already complained about not being able to use the controller that he uses for his online gaming and his XBox 360.

Today's weather sort of sucks, because it's cold and wet, but at least it won't last long. Tomorrow is supposed to be sunny, and by the start of next week, it's supposed to be warm again.

So I'll be making a couple of small pizzas and eat them while I'm watching some stuff on You Tube.

Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

We've got a quiet Sunday here today. I'm going shopping with my MIL and Hubby's grandmother to find her a dress for a wedding. It should be fun!
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone. Just a cold, sort of boring Saturday for me so far. I did do some VG stuff that I haven't been able to work on for a while, so that was good, but I've mostly watched racing today. Things for me won't get a bit more serious until later tonight.

On that note, I expect to look up a few things and just do a couple of things that I've been putting off recently. Sleeping in Thursday night really did help with my energy. I was up from just before 11:00 Friday morning until past 4:00 last night, and after sleeping until about 2:00 today, I'm no worse for wear. I have plenty of time to work on a few things, and I might decide to watch the F1 race this morning, or maybe not. I'll watch the ALMS race that comes on at 1:00 tomorrow for sure.

But aside from that I haven't really been up to much today. I hope that everyone's had a good weekend so far.

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

I'm off to work for Rochelle again today. My hand is nearly better, I'm happy to say, but now Hubby's gone and strained the his right forearm, which means now he's having trouble holding things and doing all his normal jobs. *sigh* If it's not one thing it's another!
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Kinda a ho-hum day so far, but then again, I've only been online briefly and TV shows and other things are yet to come for tonight.

With any luck, I might try and work on my fan fic tonight, but I wouldn't bet on it just yet. That might be more something that I'd do on a Tues/Wed time frame, but by then, I'll be caught up on a lot of things, so I should have plenty of time to play around with that stuff.

Basically, right now, it's a deal of looking up some stuff and watching some TV shows tonight. I don't know what I'll be having for dinner, but I've thought of a few ideas that I've been wanting to try out.

But other than that, I haven't been up to much so far today.

Lynne: That sucks. My little brother cut his hand the other day, and my neck has been bothering me all week. So I know how that works :(

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Sean - yeah, sometimes it's a never ending cycle!
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Hey everybody!!!..

I'm back at work again. I have to see how long I'm going to be here today. It's really tiring to be back.
I'm hoping to stay until around noon. but we'll see.

How is life here. It seems to be slow...

Sean, did you get a chance to see the F1 race? Not all that exciting though I liked that the top 10 were all really battling it out.
How is the weather holding up at your part of the world? Any heavy storms or is all okay for now?
Here we have good weather. A bit cold for the time of the year but it's sunny.

Lynne, how is your hand? completely healed?

well I'm going to focus on work for now.

See you all soon.
:wave:
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house