Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

So far, today has been a lot better than yesterday or Friday. I haven't been up to much so far today, but right now, I'll be looking up some stuff, then get some rest before finishing up some stuff and working on fan fic.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Hey guys!

Work for Rochelle is scarce at the moment, so I'm working for our business again today. Oh well. Apart from that, we celebrated Hubby's grandmother's 91st birthday yesterday. It was a good day but I ate almost as much as I do at Christmastime! I think I need to diet today.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Pretty good day so far. Ran some errands, ate at Logan's Roadhouse (pretty good BTW), and now I have a few things that I want to finish before I need to get to sleep tonight before work tomorrow. At least after that I get two days off in a row.

I'm also trying to figure out plans for going to the library later this week--hopefully before work tomorrow, or, more likely, some point on Wed. Other than that, I haven't been up to too much so far, though I do have plans on working on fan fic later this week, working on transferring stuff to my laptop's hard drive, and a finally learning how to use my Ipod.

Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

Just popping in to say :wave:

Now isn't that a nice way to start a post?

I went to Charlottesville, VA to visit my FIL the weekend before this past weekend, so I got off my schedule that I was trying to adopt for posting. It was a really nice trip. He is 94 and still able to beat me at ping pong!

This past Saturday I went on a day trip outing with my friend Mary to view the fall colors along the Wisconsin side of the Mississippi. It was gorgeous! We ate lunch at a restaurant known for its fabulous food in the small town of Pepin. Of course we did some shopping in the boutiques as well.

Yesterday I took Sonny Boy out to lunch and then we stopped by the Minneapolis Institute of Arts to see the Japanese exhibit (it was a free admission day). Then I went to a birthday dinner - a guy friend of ours always invites only women and cooks dinner for us. He's been doing it since 1985 and I've only missed one year! WOW. He has a girlfriend (basically common law wife!) and she is there too. We're all really good friends. He just enjoys the company of women more than men. He thinks men are boring conversationalists. Plus we're prettier! :lol:

Looks like you've all been keeping busy too!

Lynne -Must order The Crown!! I love how you keep yourself busy with writer's things: conferences, interviews. You're a great role model. Sarah is right!

Sarah - Sorry about your little accident. I hope your car didn't get totaled. I didn't know (or maybe I forgot?) that you are a writer as well. That's great - no time like the present to start writing again.

Marielle
- Wow - that must have been a huge trigger that set you off on that stress attack. I'm going to worry about you now! Deep breath! Good thing your bf is low-key and can calm you down. Do the kitties help make you feel better? I know you were worried about them, but I mean, when you got home, did they make you feel better? Book rejections are very much to be expected, so that's okay. I've still got 10 out there that I haven't heard from and I keep submitting more each week. Where is the "fingers crossed" emoticon?

Sean
- I think it is great that you gave the dance a try when you naturally don't like that sort of event. It is always good to try to expand your horizons.

Gotta go send out some more queries!

BYE!
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

I'm working for our business again today. Hopefully I'll get a good bit done.

Overseas people have been receiving their copies of The Crown! Songbird has hers, and another of my friends has just got hers. It has already inspired a few more orders, which is great to see.

Susie - yes, that was a nice way to start a post! :D I'm glad you had a nice time with your FIL and with the guy who cooked you dinner. That would be great! Please feel free to order as many copies of The Crown as you like!
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Had a pretty decent day, but can't say the same about the weather. It's cloudy, overcast, and is supposed to start raining soon. Then it's supposed to get cold. Pleasant weather I guess wasn't meant to last forever.

Hopefully I can get to the library tomorrow, because if not, I'll have to wait until next week. Then I'm going to have to find a way to get to work from an employee breakfast next week, because my original ride might not be able to attend. So I'll have to message some people about it.

Well, here's to it being fall...

At least I have the next couple of days off work so I can work on a few things tonight and into tomorrow and Thursday.

TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey everyone.

Rough few days, work has been busy (complete with a crazy homeless guy attacking the building we were cleaning last night!) and I got word that my car is likely a complete loss :( :o Insurance hasn't ruled on it but I know from the damage breakdown and from what I paid that it's likely cheaper to get the value of the car...geeze, I am not looking forward to going through all this again. :banghead: I'm so sad. :heartbroke: :heartbroke:

Susie-thanks for the present!! What a good picture :) Glad you had fun on your trip! Yeah, I'm a writer. I haven't talked about it much because it's only just now coming back, bit by bit. I'm still feeling out the story and getting it written out on paper. While I clean, I try to think about my characters and what they're doing. ;)

Lynne-thanks for the encouragement. I've been reading a lot of Sarah Dessen lately, just because she's easy and fluffy when I'm tired. I'm looking really forward to Allegiant next week though!
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Good morning everybody!!!

The manager is away for two days so I'm having a bit of me-time at work.

I'm doing very good. My leg is hurting a bit but I think I overworked one of the muscles in my knee yesterday.
Monday I went on a shopping spree with a friend. Sadly I didn't buy much as the designers and I can't seem to get an agreement.
Coming weekend is the Gothic and Fantasy convention again. I'm really looking forward to that!! Some great bands will be playing there and as it's an anniversary year the atmosphere should be amazing.

Sarah, I thought you said your car had minor damage? how can it be a total loss? I hope the insurance will pay a decent price for it so you can buy a new car with too much extra costs.

Lynne, did you receive any reviews on the Crown back yet?
It was fun to surprise my dad like that. We had a great party, and it got late. My dad had a bit too much to drink and felt bad the next morning.

Susie, it seems like you are one busy lady!!!
I think the stress episode with related to many things out of my control. I was probably in a hormonal disbalance, that including a stressful drive to my parents and their boiler making annoying noises it just added up. My poor bf didn't sleep much either.
The Kittens will be going to the vet on friday to get them spayed and nutered. (I hope I wrote that okay) after that I think most of my worrying will be gone. You'll see how nice they are. Apparently they aren't afraid of strangers, so they might demand some attention from you...

There had been little Rob-news lately as he is preparing for his next movie shoot. But apparently Rob will attent and present at the "australians in film" awards on the 24th in LA... so we have something to look forward too.

Allright, work's calling

See you all later!!!
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Today has been fairly successful so far. I copied all my stuff from my external hard drive to my lap top, and I should be able to work on fan fic as soon as tonight.

It's pretty miserable outside, but I do feel like writing because of it. I don't know, maybe it's because my fan fic is set in Forks, and it's around fall time/Halloween.

I'm going to try and sort out a couple of things that are work related on my days off, too. Namely how to get to work from an employee breakfast thing that I'll be attending in about a week. I'm also going to try and make some fried chicken later because my little brother tried something last night (using shortening instead of straight oil), and I'm wondering how it'll effect my chicken will turn out.

So that's what I have on tap for today.

Songbird
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Songbird »

Hi siblings!

Just a quick-ish post because I have to get to bed early so I can get up early to go to work tomorrow. I've been getting about 15 hours a week at work, which is great, but I'm having a hard time keeping up with everything at home. The good news is that we are probably switching Mr. Man's swimming lessons to a different pool. The one we are in now is notorious for taking FOREVER to get them through. Bug took 2 and a half years to get A and B diplomas. There are 5 levels before you get A and then one more before you get B...MM has been at level one for nearly a year. At this rate he'll never get a diploma. The other pool has a rate of about a year for both A and B, because they don't have any shallow pools at all, so the kids start right in the deep end with flotation things, so it's much less playing and more learning. So we'll try that and see. The nice thing is that if he does this, hubs has to take him because I can't drive and it's in a different town. So that lightens up my schedule a bit.

I read The Crown yesterday and loved it! I can't wait for some other people to read it so we can start discussing it! I did post a review on both Goodreads and Amazon, without spoilers, but it's much more fun to have someone respond.

Susie, thank you for that delicious eye candy!! I do believe that might be my favorite picture of him, ever...what a nice way to start a post, indeed!!

Lynne, when does The Reign come out??

Sarah, so sorry about the car! You've had really bad luck lately!

Marielle, where is the Gothic and fantasy convention? Have fun!!

Ok, I am going to have to go to bed now.
Signature artwork by TammyAZ