Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I had kinda a tiring day at work. I was running around most of the time between the phone and whatever it was that I was working on. Thankfully when I start the document scanning, I'll usually only have to be at the front office for an hour a day.

I'll be taking a nap shortly after I get some stuff done online, then later tonight I'll be looking up some stuff and doing some gaming. I'll also hopefully be having McDonald's chicken nuggets with some french fries I wanna eat for dinner later tonight. If not, then it'll be some chicken bacon ranch pasta salad.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Good news: my parents have accepted an offer on their house and they go the price we were hoping for!

Bad news: there is nowhere for them to go as yet. They have specific requirements and there is nothing that we can find that matched them at the moment. If we can't find them something quickly we could be in all sorts of trouble.

I'm starting to feel a little stressed.
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

Busy weekend here, sorry I couldn't drop by! Friday night we had a group date night to celebrate Jason's cousin passing his final nursing test, he's officially an RN! It's so cool because now he and his wife, whom I'm close to, can finally think about having a second baby and the financial pressure is off of them now. This weekend, Jason made applesauce (he's been canning stuff, like pickles, for the past month) and I spent some time reading and with my Mom.

Lynne-I think it's great your parents sold their house! Hopefully they'll find something to live in soon. How much longer does LM have on holiday?
michelle
Learning to Love Green

Post by michelle »

Hi there!

I have some good news, too. My book arrived on Friday! I finished it today and I ordered the next two. Congratulations Lynne! Keridan is awesome! (I also like Hajitis!!! :lol: ) Now I am really anxious to see how they will avoid the “engagement” to Jillandrina… I can’t wait! :clap:
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey all.

I'm going through the worst stress event I've faced for several years, certainly since I've been back on the anti-depressants. I think it's mainly been brought on over the stress of trying to find my parents a house. At the moment I can't see straight when I think about it. Yesterday I had a terrible headache all day because of it and I feel so hopeless.

Sarah - Little Man goes back to school next Tuesday. I'm glad you had a good weekend. :)

Michelle - I'm glad you liked The Heir! You know, Hajitis seems to be a favourite with everyone. He's certainly memorable.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

It's been cool and rainy all day. But other than that and being tired (rain does that to me a lot), I'm fine. I'll mostly be looking some stuff up and doing a few other things around the house today and tonight before I get some sleep for work.

I'll be having my chicken nuggets and fries tonight for dinner at some point. But other than that, I'll just be relaxing and trying to look up some stuff.

Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

michelle
Learning to Love Green

Post by michelle »

Hi all!

Lynne, I wish we could do something to help... I am sure your parents will find a house soon, so you don't have to worry. Everything is going to be OK! Their place is sold, so you have already achieved something... :)

I’m sure you all heard the exciting news!! I need some help though, in clearing out the part about Facebook… Is it necessary to have an account in order to watch the films? :roll:

Are you guys going to participate to the contest????
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I had a great day at work where I mostly did some clerical stuff, namely distributing stuff to staff members. If I could do that almost everyday, I'd be pretty happy.

And tomorrow, I have an outing to the library in Shelby, a neighboring town. I also hope to get some money out of the bank, and get a lamp for my bed and a couple of other things, and try out a place to eat. So I have that to look forward to.

Other than that, I don't have a lot planned for tonight, aside from washing some dishes and doing the usual stuff for me.

And a good role model for women in motorsport and those who are into science, technology, and cars:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p027gsvm

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey all!

I'm feeling a little better this morning. It helps that, last night, a couple of possible places came up for my folks. We won't know for sure until we see them though. This is all very stressful.

Those of you on Facebook may have noticed that The Heir is a finalist in the Children's Literary Classics book awards! This is the second award where The Heir has been in the finals. I don't think it will win either, but it's great to be nominated! :D

Michelle - thanks for that. I'm sure it will all work out. It's just not easy to do all this. Yes, I heard the news. I don't think I'll enter (it's probably not open to people outside the US anyway) but I'd like them to do Alice's or Esme's story. They'd be my first picks.
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

Not much going on here, other than I'm totally obsessed with the new show on Fox called Red Band Society. It's such a good show and has a great cast. It comes on late Wednesday nights so I usually wait to watch it until Thursdays but it gives me something to look forward to. I don't like fall much, so having new shows to watch always helps ease the transition.

Lynne-glad to hear you're making progress on the house hopefully! And how exciting about the book award nomination!!

Michelle-I might enter, I hadn't thought about trying. I'm not much of a film maker :) I'm really excited about the short films though!