Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

We're back from our little time away. We had a lovely stay overnight and a wonderful meal at a little restaurant down at Broadbeach. I had a chicken and prawn pasta dish which was so rich I could finish it. It didn't stop me having dessert though. I had a white chocolate and vanilla pannacotta. Very nice.

This afternoon we are going to my in-laws' place where we will have cake with my family and his. We will pick up Little Man at that time. I'm already looking forward to the cake, which apparently my MIL has put a lot of thought into. It should be good!
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I haven't been up to much so far today. I've mostly been checking out that Le Mans history site and my parents did get me some extra grocery stuff this morning.

Other than that, I've been mostly in my room so far today, and hopefully I'll be able to find something on TV later tonight. At least tomorrow night is the BBC America season premiere for Top Gear.

But other than that, I'm not going to be up to too much likely today.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

Back to work for our business today and I have a parent information night at the school tonight. I wish I didn't have to go. At this stage, they don't tell me anything I don't already know. But there's still cake leftover from yesterday! :) My MIL made me a triple chocolate cheesecake. Yum!
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hi everyone!

This weekend has been positively refreshing, which is exactly what I've needed! Yesterday I got mostly caught up on Parenthood, which is a great family drama, very clean, and made it out to see my friend where we had dinner at the mall and finally saw Frozen :) Right as we were buying our tickets, we noticed it started snowing lightly, only to come out to the parking lot and have a good half inch already with it beautifully coming down. So fitting after seeing that movie, which really did live up to the hype! The last good animated movie I didn't bother to watch was Despicable Me, which we're actually watching right now :) and I've become thoroughly delighted by the minions!

By the time I got home, we had an inch of snow and we had fun taking the dog out in it...this morning we had about three inches but it's melted off by now :/ I guess it's good because I have to work tomorrow but it's been fun to enjoy anyway!

Lynne-I'm so glad you had a great weekend away! Sounds like fun :)
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Today has been pretty good so far, though I've only been up for about an hour.

I have new British Top Gear to watch tonight, and between now and then I have some stuff that I'd like to look up. But other than that, I haven't been up to too much and probably won't be.

Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

Little Man's parent information night went well. There was only one other mother there in his class, so we got to ask the teacher lots of questions. She seems really switched on and I think Little Man's going to have a good year in her class.

Sarah - I have yet to see Frozen but everyone tells me it's great. I have yet to see Despicable Me too. That's what happens when your child doesn't like movies very much!
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I caught the season premier of Top Gear last night, where they primarily did a test for 1980's European hot hatch cars.

Other than that, I went to sleep early because I had a sinus headache and wasn't feeling good. Today, I'll have to find stuff to keep myself occupied, since there's not a ton on TV tonight. But I'm sure I'll find something.

At least I'm feeling better now than I was last night.

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Off to work for Rochelle today! Otherwise, there's not much happening in my neck of the woods.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I got some good news last night on the house situation. All rooms now have electricity. Today, my father and brother will try and hook up some appliances in the kitchen and do some other work before they have to get my mom from work.

This for sure means that by the weekend, I'll probably be back home.

Also, the Audi S1 small hatchback got launched today while I was still asleep.

But the most important thing is that I'll be headed home soon.

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

I managed to get a lot done at work yesterday, which was good. Today's my at home catch-up day but I'm also going in to help with Little Man's school swimming class.