Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Pretty depressing to hear of the passing of Robin Williams today. One of my all time favorite comedians. I'll always remember the 2.5 hour long HBO special he did about 12 years ago. That was a riot :) But sad that he passed, though he'll leave behind a lot of positive memories.

As far as more positive things. I had a pretty good day at work today and for once in about a week I feel normal physically. I also have something to share with everyone. I think that you might be familiar with the band Liana from my postings about them recently. Well, they have a new website up:

http://www.theyareliana.com/

It already has a huge gallery which you can access (as well as the rest of the site) by clicking on the Liana symbol on the main page. There's also this gallery:

http://mcsharq.nl/album/view?albumid=991

I hope that you'll like what you find :)

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

It seems the loss of Robin Williams has hit everyone hard. It led the news here last night. I can't remember if an actor's death has ever led the news broadcast before. I've been really sad about it, especially the circumstances. I suffer from depression and seeing someone who gave so much joy to everyone (including me) succumb to its cold fingers is unsettling, to say the least. Staying a jump ahead of it is difficult, but necessary.

It's a public holiday here today so there's no school or work. We're not doing much, though. We'll just potter around with a couple of things and leave it at that.

Sarah - I hope it does cool down soon. It can be hard in hot weather, can't it? Yes, she's pregnant. I think she's due next week.
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

Today the weather cooled down and as a result, we got some awesome lightening storms.

Yesterday's news is still shocking, especially when I heard how he died. Depression is a very real struggle and it's so sad.

Lynne-We're down into the 80s today, much more reasonable :) I love lazy days off!
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Has anyone checked out my Liana links yet, and if so, what was your impression?

Went to Walmart today--and had to stop to buy pliers on the way there to turn the defroster in our car on, since it was storming when we went there. Picked up some nice stuff and I'm stocked with stuff for a while.

Other than that, I slept in today and now I'm up working on some stuff. I'll probably be making some sandwiches to eat before I try and take a nap before work this morning.

Other than that, I haven't been up to much.

Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I shared some of my Liana stuff at work and I got some people interested as far as doing something at the least if they're bored. A couple of them were pretty enthusiastic about it. Work went pretty well today too, and I also liked the new schedule that Renee gave me.

Other than that, I'll probably be taking a nap soon. I don't work tomorrow, and the weather today has been absolutely outstanding and tomorrow will be even better.

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

I have another quiet day here today. Not much on, but that's fine by me! I'm not writing much at the moment, as I'm waiting for someone to get back to me about some questions I need the answer to before I can keep writing. That's the trouble with writing a book set in the real world - you've got to make sure you've got details correct before you can keep going.

Sarah - Yes, it's very shocking. I was devastated. He was such a big part of my childhood through Mork and Mindy.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Had a productive night last night and I'm actually up early this morning as far as day where I'm not working.

I don't have a ton planned for today, though I'd like to do some PC or maybe even console gaming if I get a chance and def. work on some fan fic tonight.

Also, this photo shows how Liana feel after getting good reviews at their show Sunday, and I hope that you'll have as a good a day as they did:

https://scontent-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hph ... 6190_o.jpg

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

I'm working for our business this morning. After that, I'm going to call a bookstore I visited last week to see if I can arrange a signing. I hope I can. I need to move some more copies. I'm going to a writers' conference this Saturday too. It's not very big, but I'm hoping to move a few copies there.
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey everyone,

Not much going on today other than preparing for our trip to Forks tomorrow :) It's only a weekend away but I'm exhausted from work this week and can't wait to get away from everything for a few days. Plus, how can I not enjoy it, being surrounded by stuff from the Saga? :)

Lynne-I hope you're able to book a signing! That'd be so exciting!

I saw that Robin Williams was in early stages of Parkinsons as well as depression and anxiety. So sad.
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

I'm off to an all day writers' conference today. I'll be one of the editors-on-hand to look at people's work and tell them what they need to do to fix it. I'm hoping to sell a few books today too, but I'm not pinning my hopes on it. It would be nice, though. I hope it's a good day. It's supposed to be raining all day here, so it's a good day to be inside all day. And we need the rain terribly. It's been so dry here for months.

By the way, I know there's been a lot of rain in America lately. It was on the news. It's not near anyone here, is it?

Sarah - yes, I saw that about Robin on the news last night. That, at least, made a bit of sense to me. I can understand how devastating that kind of condition would be for someone whose famous for physical comedy combined with extremely quick wit. To know that that would all soon fade would be difficult to deal with. I'm glad you're enjoying Forks.