Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I didn't do too much last night and today, I have work and afterwards, an eye doctor appointment, and hopefully I'll be getting a new pair of glasses.

Other than that, I don't have too much to say aside from confirmation of Andre Lotterer having a one race deal for Catherham in F1 for the Spa GP this weekend.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

My eye appointment was a success, and I'll have new glasses that look better and I can see out of better apparently within about a week or so.

Other than that, it's been a bit of a ho-hum day. Nothing really exciting happened. Other than the Andre Lotterer deal, though speaking of him, he and some of his Audi Sport team mates did instruct automotive journalist on how to drive a 2014 spec Audi R18 e-tron quattro in Italy either today or yesterday. As for his F1 ride, it's only a one race deal where he has nothing to lose or gain from it aside from crossing driving a F1 car around Spa off his bucket list.

Anyways, I'll probably be resting up tonight for a bit before I make some dinner (pasta salad of some type), wash some dishes, and a few other things.

Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Rochelle had her baby yesterday. She had a beautiful little girl who they named Talitha. :)

I was going to visit some more bookstores today, but they're way over the other side of town and I'm running low on petrol and the price is a bit too expensive at the moment, so I'll wait until next week. That's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it!
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I paid my library fine and I now have a time set for my outing. It'll likely happen next week on the 27th. Probably going back to the bird sanctuary and the library, and hopefully I'll be able to get something to eat this time around.

Other than that, I'm looking forward to using today to do some dishes later on, as well as some gaming and fan fic.

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

Working for our business here this morning and I think I'm going to take it easy this afternoon. Although I kind of did that yesterday too - I actually had a nap in the afternoon. It's been a long time since I've done that! In the morning I put together some newsletter articles for a newsletter I'm starting up. I'm going to try and get an email subscription list going. It's one of the few things recommended for new authors that I haven't tried yet. I'm going to do an ad campaign for the Verindon trilogy leading up to Christmas and offer a free download of the first chapter if you sign up. Hopefully it will work.

Sean - I love birds. I used to do a bit of bird watching. There are certainly some fascinating ones over here.
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

Quiet week here! I'm mostly enjoying catching up on Parks and Rec with Jason. In other news, my boss officially went on maternity leave today and she's probably going to have her baby tomorrow or this weekend!

Lynne-glad you have a little work lined up for you and I really hope the newsletter catches on quickly! I know you have a strong online presence as well.
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey folks!

It's Saturday here and is supposed to be raining cats and dogs all day. It rained a lot yesterday and last Saturday too, but I'm far from complaining. We needed the rain. It had been so dry for so long ...

We've just got a quiet day at home today, which is probably a good thing for a rainy day.

Sarah - looks like it's quiet everywhere! Thanks for saying I have a strong online presence. Sometimes I seem to be getting nowhere.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Not much to say for today. I'm trying to complete a form to have my paychecks from work direct deposited and that's about it, really. Today was really, really uneventful.

Tonight, I plan on watching some TV and making some chicken taco salad, but that's about it, really.

Oh, and there's this article about a Le Mans LMP1 car vs a F1 car:

http://www1.skysports.com/f1/news/17583 ... ham-f1-car

TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

I'm relieved it's Friday :) This week has been super busy with work so I'm quite happy to have a chill weekend. Tonight I had a girlfriend over and we played board games with Jase watched the Seahawks pre-season game. I've also been watching the gymnastics national championships this week :) Tomorrow I'm puppy sitting for my parents since it's my Dad's 50th birthday so he and my Mom can go celebrate :)

Lynne-Rain can be nice sometimes..goodness knows that Washington gets enough of it :) I guess I would just keep plugging away? I know it's hard though :/
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Well, I'm almost done with my direct deposit stuff for work, and right now, I'm trying to work on a few things before I take a break and watch the NASCAR race tonight. It's been pretty hot and humid here and that'll continue into my outing next week at the bird sanctuary.

Other than that, I haven't been up to much and aside from having some plans for gaming and fan fic today/tonight, I don't have that much planned.

EDIT: I found out that we're getting kittens today. Mom will be dropping them off.