Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by marielle »

Good morning all,

I'm doing a quick post while I'm waiting for a collegue to call.
I'm doing alright, with the weather we have I normally bounce of the wall with energy but sadly with the new meds that's not the case. I hope the doc will call tomorrow with a solution for this missery... I'm getting fat just because the meds make me too tired to go to the gym... :banghead:

Sarah, yay for getting a kitten!!! Normally dogs are scared for cats and that's the way it should be. The biggest issue is when the cat tries to run from the dogs, then they will chase it. My mom's dog would always jump out of the way for the cat... I wonder how he is going to handle two cats, though...I'm alright, I just wish I felt better in general. I'm just so out of energy.

Lynne, it seems like you spend a long time thinking about the design of your cover... I didn't meant it as critique. It's more the way I'm browsing for books in the books store. I always pick out books based on the cover when it looks similar to my favorite books.

Jaclyn, you know you can always stay with me!! I just have only 1 guest bed... if more people are going to stay we will have to get airbeds and all...Susan, lives quite far inland. When we do this European HH con and one of us is planning of staying with Susan I might see if my aunt B&B is available for that time so we can all be close. I'm sure Susie would love the Dutch country.

Susan, yep the internet here is working again, thought it's incredibly slow!! Yes, we are not living country wise well placed to have a HH-con with one person staying with you and one with me... but there might be a solution... If my Aunt's B&B isn't full Suzanne and Susie could stay with her... I could stay with my mom and Jaclyn with you... that would only mean 30 minutes driving to meet up... And a big plus is that Susie and Jaclyn are actually getting to see the real Holland... not just Amsterdam, drugs, windmills and the redlight district! ;)
We'll have to pick a date soon though...

alright that's it for now... the phone will be calling in a minute or two...

See you all later...
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Sorry for writing in late, but I slept in yesterday/this morning. I haven't felt well since yesterday, and it's because of this stupid heat and humidity crap. I can't stand being out in it, it makes me sick, and I don't eat much in this weather because of how ill I feel and I don't feel like slaving over a stove or eating hot items when it's hot like this.

It was another slow day at work yesterday, and as much as I like the AC there, it probably doesn't help much when I have to go out into the heat, and having to adjust to that stuff probably is part of my issue.

At least it'll cool down by the weekend, but until then, I'll be praying for a thunderstorm or something to drop the temp during the day or for it to become breezy.

I'll be getting ready for work soon, and I work from 12:00-2:00 today.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Hey everyone!

Little Man's birthday went well and everyone had a good time. He got loads of presents, which are now spread out all over the floor. It made him happy, though!

Today I have to get on with an editing job I have, but we also have our church camp coming up on the weekend, and we are supplying breakfast for that, so I have to go and buy some stuff for it and sort out a few things that we will need to take with us. Busy, busy, busy!

marielle - It's all right, I didn't see you as being overly critical. Covers are tricky things at the best of times. It was a hard one to do, that one.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I survived my day today at work just fine. But here at home, the weather still sucks big time, and it will until at least Sunday--it'll be cooler Saturday, but at the expense of severe storms. It seems most of the time here anymore, it's either insane heat and humidity, or rain and storms. It makes Le Mans, France, or Forks seem like a better place to live most of the year (and Le Mans has basically become France's version of Forks, especially around the time of the LM24 every year since '07).

Hell, this year's Le Mans was pretty rainy and it was one of the coldest in history, and temps since '06 have rarely gotten above the mid 70's during the race week, and often have been in the 60's during the day. The low to mid-80's that they had in '06 was more typical until then.

Tomorrow is my first day off work since Sunday. So I'll be trying to do a few things tonight, such as work on fan fic and some other stuff that I haven't been able to work on much these last couple of weeks.

Oh, and here's an item for Caryn (and anyone else who may be interested) involving one of the big staples in Indy. It does seem that there's a possibility (though it's been rumored for some time) that Roger Penske now has a Porsche LMP1 program ready for the World Endurance Championship. If so, it'll be Penske's first time at Le Mans since 1971. Nothing has been confirmed yet, but it's a pretty strong rumor.

Right now I have the fan going full blast where I'm at in the kitchen with my laptop, and I'll probably be spending a lot of time in the bedroom with the AC later on.

At least I get paid Friday and I'll be having a lot of errands to run after work that day, but I'll also have a lot more money than I'm accustomed to having around, too.

Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey everyone :)

I've been busily getting supplies for our new kitty, who is six years old and is named Chloe. I plan to rename her Katniss though ;) It's so fun being able to buy pink stuff! I've also been working loads more but I should have all weekend off :D I even fit in a little scrap booking time!

Got through the first half of BD and hope to watch the movie tomorrow!

Marielle-yeah, I'm excited to see how he does. He gets along okay with my father in law's cat, the one that doesn't run much at least. But he's a lab so he likes to chase things. She'll probably want to love on him though.

Lynne-so glad it went well :) Your church camp sounds fun!

Okay,, time for bed. So much to do, so little time!
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

This is probably going to be my last post for a couple of days, as I won't have computer access over the weekend.

I just wanted to post the link for pre-orders of The Crown, in case any of you wanted to take advantage of it. It's here. Have a nice weekend, everyone!
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Hey folks!

Hope you are all doing good :) It is still sooo warm here! I am sitting here melting & it's half 11 at night. It's really nice to have a good summer for once though, but we totally aren't used to it for such an extended period of time!!

Lynne - Happy belated birthday to LittleMan! That's great pre-orders are being taken for The Crown! Looking forward to it!! :)

Sarah & Sean - Hey dudes! Hope you both are good!

EuroHHCon - Marielle couldn't we all stay at your aunts b&b? Might be nice to all be together!! I am heading over to fb to make a post about this. So everyone interested, head on over!!

Talk to you all later!
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Yet another day in the blast furnace that I call my home town. Sort of wish I was at work right now, at least that place has AC everywhere I go in there. At least I have a fan on, going at full blast, but it's not much of a help when I have to get up to get something or do something.

At least there's only gonna be one more day of this crap after today, and I do work from 12-5 tomorrow at work. Hopefully there'll be a steady stream of work instead of short bursts of things to do and spend most of the day doin' nothing! At least the upside is that I'm getting paid to do nothin', but still, the time goes by faster when I'm busy.

By Saturday morning this will all be over and the temps are supposed to drop. I still prefer where the Cullens live over this, but at least this heat and humidity crap will end soon.

I'll be making some lunch soon (yes, that's how long I slept in for today!) and then maybe some dinner later depending on my mood with the weather and such. Then I'll try and work on fan fic when it cools down a bit later tonight, then I'll be off to sleep to be ready for work tomorrow and errand running afterwards.

marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

HOLY FREAKING GOD!!!!!!! This morning a Tom - Rob mix stepped into the tram!!!! Freaking hell that boy looked hot, raybans, t-shirt and wanky legs included... how about that for a wake-up call...
:swoon:

TGIF!!!... I'm exhausted... we had a company party yesterday and I got home on decent time but as it's so warm outside I just couldn't sleep... Now I'm almost sleeping behind the computer...

I hope this makes up for missing hump day!! (girls beware the title is very accurate)

Jaclyn, I don't think my aunt will have enough space but depending on when we are planning on doing this. I know she is fully booked till end of september.

Sarah, my mom's dog is a lab as well... yes they like to chase things but in generally they are big cowards... I'm sure it will go great. Don't buy too much toys, they like to find the cheapest things the funniest. Like a ball of silverfoil. those always do miracles.

Alright I'll try to get back here during the weekend...
:wave:
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Songbird
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Songbird »

Last day of school!! Yay! Bug’s class played water games outside yesterday and they had to bring a towel and dry clothes and I noticed this morning that she brought the wrong bag home, so I have to figure out whose clothes and towel we have, and who has HERS. Ugh. And since it’s the last day, I hope we can get them back.

Jaclyn, well done creating a place on FB for us to talk about a EuroHHcon.
I know what you mean about weather...it’s been so warm the last few days, and with the humidity, it’s horrible. I don’t feel like doing anything!

Lynne, I only have ONE that sleeps in. Bug is a sleeper...MM is an early riser. Oh, to be able to sleep in, right?
Glad Little Man had a good birthday!
I checked...the Crown isn’t on goodreads yet. I’ll have to pre-order soon though!

Sarah, Congrats on the new kitty!
How was The Croods? Is it still in theaters or is it on DVD?
When the kids are older and can stay by themselves, I’ll probably try to work more, but not full time if I don’t have to. I like to have a little bit of extra wiggle room so if I’m sick and can’t work, I have time to make up the hours. But right now it just doesn’t work.

Marielle
, where is your Aunt’s B and B?
I’m sorry you are feeling so little energy. Did the doctor have a solution for you|?
I am probably going to feel really stupid when you answer this and realize I should have known...but..Tom who?

Sean, did you get the cars fixed yet?
Signature artwork by TammyAZ