Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I will be going on a little outing tomorrow night at around 5:30. Other than that and planning for Thanksgiving, I don't have too much planned right now.

All I know is that's it's as cold as hell frozen over where I'm at and it's not gonna get a ton better any time soon. It should be about 10-15 degrees warmer than it is now.

At least I do have some new inspiration for my fan fic, not that I'll be having more time to work on it. Here's a compilation illustration of Guyver characters with links to the individual art works (those with a * by them are intended for the second part of the rainbow illustration scheme): http://lucithea.deviantart.com/art/Guyv ... -414565161

So for tonight, I have a few things that I'd like to look up and work on before I try and get some sleep at some point before I get ready for the outing tomorrow.

I'll be back later
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

Today I'm doing the grocery shopping and lots of running around. I might have to go and get some paint so we can paint our living room. We're hoping to get a good lot of it done this week, as Hubby's work has slowed down a lot so he might be able to find some hours during the day.

Sarah - Did Finnick's accent slip? I don't remember noticing. I think I was kind of distracted ... looking at his pecs! Yes, I was thinking they'd probably split it there too.
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

So sad I couldn't even remember my passward to get in here. I had to reset it it. :(

I have been so busy working full time that I have no time to myself until the kids go to bed. I don't know how people work full time and still manage to get eveything done. :? I hope all of you are doing well.

Glad to see quite a few of you make it over here. I think that is awesome.

I saw Catching Fire and guess what the trailer they played? Divergent. I have the first book but haven't had time to read it or anything else for that matter. Anyways I know the 3rd book wasn't good so I am going to stop at 2. I am taking your advice Sarah.

Catching Fire was great. I liked it better than than the first. I wasn't a fan of the 3rd book so I won't pay to se it in the theaters.
Gott a run
Banner by TammyAZ
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Long day at work but I wanted to pop in and say hello :) I'm trying to convince myself not to fall asleep at some crazy early hour..it's not even 7pm here yet!

Hi Desiree!! Good to see you around again!

I saw the trailer for Divergent as well and I'm still SO torn about seeing the movie. It looks amazing but..but..I hate the third book! Now I know people that disliked the third book but felt it tied up the series so a lot of people still say to read it..so, do what you wish :) I just cling fiercely to my books and their worlds, that's all!

Lynne-I picked up on it almost every time he spoke, but I thought it added a richness to the character! He is quite nice to look at, that's for sure ;) What color are you painting your living room?
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Sorry I didn't write after my outing last night. I went to sleep as soon as I got home and I didn't get up until earlier this morning.

I did make a few phone calls to get some stuff sorted, and now I'll be spending much of today getting caught up on some stuff that I didn't do last night.

I'll be looking up some stuff and getting some Thanksgiving stuff done, and as boring as it's going to be , tomorrow is my birthday. But it's just like every other day, so I'm not very excited. As long as I can get some stuff done around here, I'll be happy.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey everyone!

I'm working for Rochelle today. I'm also feeling kind of exhausted. I think I might be overdoing it. I've got the possibility of doing another book signing before we go on holidays, but I think I'm going to say no. It's so busy at this time of year anyway without all this.

Desiree - nice to see you again! Yes, I thought Catching Fire was good too. It will be interesting to see exactly what they do with Mockingjay. I'm hoping they'll make some changes that fix it up a little.

Sarah - yes, I'm torn about Divergent too. I'm starting to think I might see the movie after all, but it's hard, knowing what happens in the end. We're painting three walls of our living room a brown/green colour called Manhatten and the other wall (which extends down the hall) is going to be cottage cream. We're going to do that one a little later.
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

So excited that the work week is nearly over..I feel extra tired tonight, but I have been working crazy amounts since we had to adjust for taking this Thursday-Friday off.

Lynne-what other things do you have going on? I keep forgetting you don't have Thanksgiving this Thursday! When do the holidays start for you?

I'm thinking Divergent might be a rental for me..I'm already picky with what I choose to see in theaters and that book series just broke me. I know it's silly that it hit me so hard! I'm only just now starting to read more!

Your living room sounds pretty!
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hi there, people!

Well, our living room has one coat of paint on it, which I didn't have to do, because I was working yesterday. :D However, today I will have to do some, even though I have an editing job I need to do and Rochelle has just sent me the first set of edits for The Reign, which I have to do before the school holidays, which start on December 14, so that she can send it off to the other two editors. In addition to this, I'm trying to write my Christmas cards, get a Christmas video together for our overseas family members, and all those things I normally have to do. Little Man also has a Christmas concert on tonight at his school, so we are all going to that too. I'm busy! :(

Sarah - I'll have to see when March comes. I might be too busy to go myself.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes :)

As for what I did today, I got some stuff from Wendy's and I'm hoping that'd fill me up before Thanksgiving dinner. I have some stuff to work on tonight/this morning before I get some sleep before my parents come over.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone :)

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

I've got a swimming carnival at Little Man's school this morning, and more painting to do this afternoon. Fortunately, we should be done with that today. We still have more to do, but we've done enough to make the house look respectable.