Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I modded that NASCAR forum, and thankfully it was a lot more tame than it was on the track, and it was a cluster there as I predicted.

I'll be looking up some stuff and doing some gaming, and getting some stuff ready for work tomorrow. Today was pretty uneventful to be honest.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

My father emailed me yesterday to say that he's fairly confident that they will be allowed into their new home. However, we probably won't know for sure until Friday. I understand all the tenants are voting on it this week. At least if it falls through we have a couple of other prospective places to try now.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Had a great day at work and no neck pain, possibly as a result of not looking up at the monitor all day. I adjusted the chair and I also spent a lot of the day prepping documents.

Also, for those who are interested, here's a photo gallery of the Audi TT Cup series car:

http://fourtitude.com/galleries/?c=show ... %20Racecar

I'll be looking up some stuff and doing some gaming tonight before I get back up for work tomorrow.

Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Had a great day at work today, and I have a shorter day tomorrow before on Thursday I have an employee breakfast and an outing to the Ashland library.

Also, next Monday, Liana will release the video for their single "I'll Rip Your Heart Out", and here's the single CD cover:

https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hph ... 2265_o.jpg

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

The dog situation is still unresolved but we are becoming more confident that it will be. Hubby and I drove past another possibility today and it looks okay.

On another note, I was really annoyed the other day to see in my son's school newsletter that they're getting another author in to do a seminar for the high school kids! I have offered to do one myself several times and have never received any feedback at all and then they go and get this guy to do it instead. I think he was more appealing because he's offering to put their work into some sort of anthology he's working on. I wonder how he's going to justify the expense. Maybe it's just going to be print on demand or an ebook on Smashwords. That would have little cost (although there would still be some). It's no wonder I can't get into schools if he's sucking up to them all with something like that. I've considered offering something like that myself but I have no knowledge about anthologies or how to put them together and I have no interest in them either.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Work went pretty good at work today and I know what day's I'll be working the next two weeks.

I have my employee breakfast tomorrow morning and my outing after that to Ashland. But other than that, I don't have too much going on right now.

michelle
Learning to Love Green

Post by michelle »

Hi guys!

Lynne you are so right to be angry with those people at your son’s school. I am sure I would be mad if something like this happened to me. I believe that you should ask them again to do a presentation yourself –anthology or not- apart from that guy…
I ‘ll try to make you smile now by telling you that I received “The Crown” today and I can’t wait to start reading it! Unfortunately though, I haven’t received “The Reign” yet. I hope that they will just send it separately and that they didn’t mess up my order.

Sarah, on Sunday they aired “The hunger games” movie here! I missed the first 15 minutes :x , but I think that what I saw was true to the book :clap:

Sean, the cover looks great. Is Lia from the Liana got married as you mentioned the other day?
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

Yesterday I had a quiet day at home and decided to sit down and finish the first draft of my new novel. I did it. Now I need to leave it for about a week before I can start editing it. I'm already thinking of cutting the first two chapters. Drastic, I know, but I think maybe I can do without them and get to the action more quickly.

Today I'm working for our business. We also hope to hear the final word on the dog situation in relation to my parents' new place. So either we will breathe a sigh of relief or spend what is already a busy weekend looking for a new place for them.

Michelle - yes, I have friends who are going into bat for me as far as the school's concerned. I did get up the courage to go into our local library and introduce myself on Wednesday and they seemed interested in my seminars. We'll see if it comes to anything. I'm glad you've got The Crown but I'd be checking up on where The Reign is. You'll want it as soon as you've finished The Crown! :D
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I had a long day yesterday. First the employee breakfast, then the Ashland Library, and then a trip though Mohican country (in eastern Richland County and western Ashland County). If you end up in that area of Ohio, I'd take a cruse though there and look at the sights. Tons of forest that reminded me of the scenes from the Twilight novels and films, great nature spots, and some of the best driving roads in the area.

Today, I went to work, scanned for a while, and spent most of the day at the front desk. It wasn't too bad, and I went and got some groceries after work.

I plan on looking up some stuff over the weekend and planning for Tuesday's outing.

Michelle: Yes, it's Lia (the taller one) who got married recently :)

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

We were relieved to hear that the dog is allowed in my parents' new place. Only three people bothered to vote on it, so I presume the rest don't care that much. One of the people who voted in our favour is the lady whose home my parents are buying, and she had the deciding vote. I'm hoping the one whose against it doesn't cause trouble.

Today our church is going to the home of a friend of one of our members. We're going to help them clean it up. The wife in this family has MS and the husband is flat out being her full time carer and doesn't have time to look after their large property. Their son was also recently in a serious car accident (he nearly died) and is still recovering from a brain injury, so they've had it tough. Hopefully we can help them out.