Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by Chernaudi »

I hope that you'll like my profile pic. It's one of my favorites of Shizu from Guyver :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all!

This week is just flying by and work is so busy. I feel like I say that every day but it's true..it's been a long time since I've worked full time-this job started out as part time, so the adjustment is taking some time :) I don't know how my pregnant boss does it! I've been working on menu planning this week though and managed to cook dinner three times which is a lot for me :) Either Jason cooks or we have something frozen..boy I feel like I've grown up writing that, it sounds so..old. Haha :)

I've slowly working my way through the series again, New Moon right now. I'm very tempted to buy Eclipse or BD 2 my iPod to listen to at work.

Lynne-I'm so glad the talks are going well :) I think it's so cool you're doing that.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Slept in last night until about 8:30 this morning, and I helped grandma with her breakfast and other morning stuff. Father and little brother are working around the house today, mostly mowing grass.

I have some stuff to get caught up on this morning, then I'll be back on later on to do the stuff I originally wanted to do today. I also have Monaco F1 practice that I'll be trying to watch tonight, so I'll be working on that and some chicken nachos that I'll be wanting to make.

I also have some gaming plans and plans, time and awake-ness permitting, to work on a fan fic chapter.

I also like how some of you at the FB page like my new forum profile pic. I won't be using it on FB, but I use it on a couple of other forums in addition to here at TL.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

Today it's Saturday and there's not much to do, except take my father to a bookstore for a signing he's doing for his new book.
My cousin is coming up from Sydney tomorrow to stay with us for a few days. Her mother (my aunt) is in hospital here and very unwell at the moment. They may have to do open heart surgery, but i'm not sure she's strong enough for it. It will be interesting to see what the doctors decide to do.

Sarah - I find cooking meals one of the jobs I really don't enjoy. If I could pay someone to do it for me, I would. But I know how important it is to have good, healthy meals, so I do it.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

It's one of those days in my house where it's humid and sticky, so I turn the fan on, only to turn it off because I get cold quickly. My fan's low is equal to a lot of fans' high setting.

Anyways, I got done with everything that I wanted to get done with yesterday. So today, I have plans for fan fic writing, looking up some Audi stuff and some gaming.

TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all!

It's a relief to have a weekend off because I actually have more to say for once, haha. Last night I continued to work on our wedding scrapbook, which makes me laugh because we're approaching our third anniversary this summer and I'm not done with it yet! I'm trying to be more productive after work versus sitting around, no matter how tired I am.

Today I went yard sailing with my Mom, which is always fun, though neither of us scored anything too noteworthy and I played with her puppy again. He's growing like a weed and is such a cutie. I think he'll be a good playmate for my dog Rolph once he's older, for now he just wants to bite and climb on him which doesn't thrill Rolph much but it's funny to watch!

Lynne-sorry to hear about your aunt, how sad :/

I really don't care to cook either, I thought I was the only one! I have friends who LOVE it but I'm just like-eh, can I do laundry instead? Or clean the bathroom? Thankfully Jason likes to cook more than I do and he tends to do it for himself a lot. I'm more of a baker but I also tend to eat everything that I bake so it tends to backfire.
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

I finally managed to get here! The cache in our firefox browser needed to be cleared. Fortunately, it's done now and it's working!

Busy day today! Church this morning, then to my parents' place this afternoon, then to the airport to pick up my cousin.

Sarah - I love puppies. They're so much fun, aren't they? It's great watching them grow. Yes, i'm hoping there's something they can do for my aunt. Although I know sometimes it's just not possible.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Went to sleep early last night and woke up about an hour in a half ago. In that time, I fed and helped out with grandma, cleaned up after the cats, cleaned off the table, and cleaned the oven. I'm caught up on doing dishes and what not. I'll spend today looking up Audi stuff and trying to work on gaming and possibly fan fic. I'll also be following the Cola-Cola 600 and events from Indy and Monaco today.

Also if anyone's interested, I've posted some rough draft chapters of my fan fic that I've been working on at a Guyver fan site. I can provide a link to the topic there if anyone wants it. :)

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

My cousin is here, and I wish I could say my aunt was better, but unfortunately she's not. They're trying to decide what they can do to help her. It's difficult, because she has so many problems that trying to solve one just causes trouble in another area. She's exhausted and extremely ill. I hope they can find some way to help her. I'll go up to the hospital with my cousin this morning to see for myself how she is.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Happy Memorial Day. Remember those who served, are serving, and will serve. Keep them in your thoughts today, and every time we think about the freedoms and opportunities we have today.

Went to sleep last night and got up at about 11:00 this morning. I tried to go to sleep at 11:00 last night, but I didn't actually get to sleep until around 2:00. I'm probably going to go back to asking my brothers to get me up at certain times so I can do certain things.

I have plans on finishing up some gaming, Audi stuff and maybe working on fan fic tonight if I get the chance.