Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

Quiet few days, just work and enjoying my down time. It's all about a work/life balance right now :) Tonight we ordered pizza and been enjoying the sunshine.

Lynne-Everything with work is hard, huh? It's hard to find something that you enjoy doing but doesn't take too much time away from your 'real' life. I have a degree in education but teaching doesn't fulfill me the way I hoped it would..so for now, I clean. I enjoy it for the most part though.
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

Yesterday Rochelle told me she doesn't have any work for me this week. She's going to try but it doesn't seem likely. The hardest part about this is I was getting bored this week being at home all the time! At least the house is clean.

Hubby and I are going to try to advertise my editing business on Facebook with an extremely targeted audience to see if I can get any private editing jobs that way.

Sarah - There's nothing like a bit of sunshine! Yes, work is hard at the moment. It would be easier to walk away if I didn't like the work.
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

It's pretty hot and humid at home right now, and I'm waiting for the cool down that will come Sunday. Weather will also be good when I go to Port Clinton on Tuesday.

I get money Monday and that'll be a shopping day after work. Also this weekend is the Le Mans test weekend, held two weeks before the 24 Hour race. So I'll have a bit to entertain me this weekend.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

I had a good day yesterday. We went to that new coffee shop/bookstore. It's only tiny, but they're very supportive and had all three of my books. I left some promo stuff there and we all enjoyed a hot chocolate. I also met a friend there who I hadn't seen in twenty years! We used to work together in another bookstore, ironically. She was visting to support a friends of hers who also had a book in this store.

Little Man has a friend coming over this morning. Other than that, it's going to be a quiet day.
TwilightFan87

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

Today I went yard sailing with my mom and scooped out a behind the scenes book about New Moon, I think it's the Illustrated Guide? I love reading about how they did all the movie stuff.

Lynne-I saw the pics from yesterday, glad you had fun :) I love supporting local places if I can..they're what supports the over all economy in my opinion.
michelle
Learning to Love Green

Post by michelle »

Hi guys! No news from here, I dropped by just to see how you are doing :)

Lynne, the first time I went to a coffee shop/bookstore was when I visited Cairns. It was tiny as well, but I didn’t want to leave! The best idea ever! I remember I bought Haruki Murakami’s “Norwegian Wood”.

Sarah, I haven’t any of the saga illustrated guides but they are in my wish list, for when my finances will get improved! I have seen photos though, and I believe they totally worth it! (BTW does the Dave Ramsay program have good results?)

Sean, I first heard about Amish people in a lesson, when I was learning English. I remember how weird was for me as a child to learn that such interesting civilizations still existed…
Last edited by michelle on Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

Today Rochelle doesn't have any work for me so I'm not going in. :( I've talked to Hubby about maybe doing some things to try and generate more work for my editing business. I'll be working on a few things today. Hopefully it will result in more income.

Sarah - Yes, I like those behind the scenes books too. I have all of them. We also try and support local businesses if we can.

Michelle - Yes, I think a coffee shop/bookshop is a great idea ! :)
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Today was a pretty decent day and all I have to do now is look up some stuff and get ready for work tomorrow.

And here's a nice video of a barn owl flying and hovering:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBPgOE3gXoU

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
TwilightFan87

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

Another easy weekend day here :) Jason and I cleaned out part of the garage and I found a bunch of new dog toys that I took over to my parents' for their puppy since he still loves toys and Rolph obviously had no interest in them :)

I was at my best friends' recently and her house is perfect because they have no clutter and I want to be like that so we're working towards that.

Lynne-I hope you can get things figured out with your editing! That has to be so hard :/ I hate not knowing what my next job will be.

Michelle-I think Dave's plan works, from what I've heard. We haven't done it yet, but I'm interested in learning more about it. I know several people who have done it or used some of the principles from it. It's just a way to pay down debt and be more conscious of what you're spending.

Yard sales are a fun way for me to get more Twilight stuff now and then :)
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

I managed to keep myself busy yesterday and at the end of the day I had a nice surprise. As an author, I put in for lending rights. That means you get paid when libraries loan out your books. Every time one is loaned out I get a bit of money. Well, yesterday I got notification of my first upcoming payment and it's $266! You've no idea how relieved I was to see it!

Sarah - I hope your parents' dog enjoys his/her hand-me-down toys! Yes, it is hard when work is irregular.