Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by TwilightFan87 »

My Mom is visiting my sister in California so I'm hanging with my dog today since Jason has to see his Mom. I'm a doggie momma :)

Studying today as usual and the sun has gone away so I don't have to feel guilty for staying inside all day. Tonight's the Survivor finale which I'm excited about..we've been watching all season and the geeky guy I like has a real shot at winning.

Lynne-I'm sorry you're not feeling good but it's nice to get a gift you like, right? :)

Hi Austin!!!
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

I hope everyone had a nice Mothers' Day. I had a nice day. It's my 13th wedding anniversary today and Hubby and I are going out to dinner tonight. We're going to try a thai place that has had some really good reviews. I'm looking forward to it. I'm working for Rochelle today, but from home, as she is sick. I'm hoping I'll have enough to do to work a full day, as I could really do with the money, and since she is sick she hasn't been able to organise any more work for me.

Austin - if you want an autographed copy of The Heir you will need to order it from my publisher here.

Sarah - yes, I'll never say no to a nice gift!
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Hi Everyone,

I hope everyone had a good day. I had a nice Mother's Day but so could have used a day to myself with no kids. I didn't meet the deadline for my MIL scrapbook of the kiddos first year. She was only able to see them once but I wanted her to feel like she was watching them grow up. I also took on a job for my daughter's preschool class involving me and 4000 paper piecing for the children's scrapbook of their school year and most importantly my final. I didn't do any of it but just spent time with my kiddos.

Try to pop in when I can. I miss this place.
Banner by TammyAZ
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

It's definitely been quiet in here lately ...
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Strangely, I don't work tomorrow, so I have tonight and tomorrow to mess around with fan fic, gaming, the WEC, and even reading about cars that all of you would agree that after one day with them, you'd have had enough of them.

And yes, I know that today is Rob's birthday, and I didn't forget, but being at work, eating and taking a nap (more on the latter in a moment) didn't leave much time until now for me to post something about it. Maybe one day there should be a Rob Pattinson Man Lab--Top Gear's James May has one (the show where he builds crap and answers questions to which there need be no answer), why shouldn't Rob? At least Rob's Man Lab would try and answer some questions that sane people would have, as opposed to James, though he professes to like modern technology, half the time seems to be stuck in 1945. Rob is a modern man, after all, and he does seem to be more sane than James does :)

As for me today, I went to Odd-Lots after work and bought a pillow and some drink stuff. The pillow, which is a memory foam deal, seems to be a godsend because I sleep on my sides much of the time and my old pillow didn't offer much support. Those couple of hours of sleep gave me more rest than 6-7 usually give me up until now.

And now I've also had hamburgers from the three big chains in my area (McDonald's, Wendy's and BK), and the BK Bacon Burger dollar menu one is my favorite so far, and Wendy's Double Stack is my least favorite, though they're all better IMO than I'd have held them to be a while back, as I hated ground beef until I gave it an honest try--the previous times, I wrote it off as tasteless/flavorless and a waste of time for me to eat. I know, blastomy, but that's how I felt about ground beef.

For tonight, I'll be watching the aforementioned James May try and make fake snow on the aforementioned Man Lab, in this case the show's Christmas Special. I'll then try and do some stuff on GT4 (I don't have a PS3 yet, so I can't play my copy of GT5 I got last December), and finish up my current fan fic chapter and start a new one over the next day or so.

And in case I haven't said it yet (I know that I referred to it), Happy Birthday Rob.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Good morning everybody,

I'm sorry I have been MIA... RL is kicking me around and I barely have time to make posts at the moment.
I'm so sad to see that we didn't even celebrate Rob's Bday here... It's the very reason of the existence of the HH...Rob's bday bashes here are famous..

Yesterday I went to the hospital for more tests. I won't get the results before next month so I don't know how I did but I think it went okay.

Did you all have a nice mothers day? We didn't do much. I gave my mom her present last week as it was a huge garden flower and I couldn't give it to her last sunday.

Besides that I don't have much to report...

:wave:
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Sean - if Rob had a Man Lab I'm not sure his experiments would work ...

marielle - Good to see you here! I'm glad you think the tests went okay. I hope your faith will be rewarded with good results.
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Just dropping by real quick..

I had to take my FIL to the airport early yesterday so I kinda spaced on Rob's birthday, whoops. I was surprised to see that he's only a year older than me..I had it in my brain for some reason that he was a few years older!

I ran a few errands and saw my Dad today, which was an unexpected surprise. He's usually too busy this time of year to do much of anything (he runs an air show that happens every July 4th and this year is launching his event business on July 6th), so it was good to see him.

Hi Marielle! Are you feeling any better?

Lynne, I saw your status earlier..are things with the book going alright?
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Today hasn't been especially exciting yet, though I did buy some more stuff, namely the Crush orange and grape soda stuff, and it tastes pretty good, and the diet orange tastes exactly the same as the normal orange stuff.

I do expect to start work on my fan fic soon tonight and I hope to get one chapter finished and another started. I also hope to watch a couple of WEC videos and get to bed fairly early tonight so I can get on a sleep schedule that will work for me for my Dr's appointment Thursday morning. And, of course, I have to prepare for the warmest day of the week (and possibly so far this year) tomorrow, too. At least after that it'll be in the 70's.

Other than that, I don't have too much planned right now.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Songbird
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Songbird »

Hi all! I'm so sorry I haven't been here much...this last week has not been the greatest for me. Once again, we're dealing with idiots at swimming lessons (I asked if there were lessons during the break, they said no, and it turns out there WERE, so we not only missed those lessons, but still had to pay for them, too) and our heater broke and needs to be replaced, which we don't really even have the money for, I've been sick with some sort of respiratory thing, and I found out on facebook that my niece was born and my brother didn't tell me. But, turns out that there were some complications and they were just trying to get her safely born and then they didn't want to leave her, and they completely just didn't think about it, but it wasn't personal. So I have a brand new baby niece! And other good news, hubs had his checkup this morning to see if his blood pressure meds are working and he had a nice normal blood pressure...the lowest it's been in at least 15 years. So I'm thrilled with that!

So...that's what's going on with me...I'm a bit exhausted because I didn't sleep well last night being so upset about my brother, and the last 2 days have been SUPER busy for me with meetings for the PTA, the choir board, then choir rehearsal, swimming lessons, etc....so I am not going to reply individually today, but wanted to check in.
Signature artwork by TammyAZ