Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

After a couple of days of doing unpaid overtime for Rochelle to help her get a book out, I finally managed to catch up on all my own stuff yesterday. It was a really good feeling. I've nearly finished the edit on book two, The Crown, and I've got some ideas in place for my book launch, both the real time one and the online one.

Sarah - it's all okay at the moment. I was just stressed out because I was running out of time to do everything.

Sean - keep writing!

Songbird - that's annoying about the swimming lessons. I'm glad your Hubs is doing so well on his blood pressure meds.
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I have a Dr's appointment tomorrow morning, and then work after that, so I have to really budget my time tonight. I did work on my fan fic last night, but I didn't finish it. Because of having to get up early tomorrow, I probably won't touch it again until tomorrow night or Friday night. Same thing probably with the WEC videos--didn't watch that last night, and might not get to that again until the same time frame.

Hence, I don't have many set plans for tonight. I'll just get done what I can as far as stuff that I need/want to do. I hope that I'll get good news at the Dr's appointment.

I'll probably be in bed by about 2:00 at the latest, so I guess I'll try and get done what can get done, and hope for more free time tomorrow night/Friday night.

I'll be back later :)

Update: Just about a half hour ago, I saw the first lightning in my area this year. Normally, that would get me back into writing my fan fic, but I have a Dr's appointment tomorrow, and there'll be some opportunities over the next few days for that to happen again (thunderstorm and fan fic).

Instead, that's my cue to have dinner, and do a couple of things before I get to bed. Good night everyone :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Guess who's diabetic? That's the report I got from my doctor, so I had to buy a glucose meter, test strips, and had to get a prescription for glucose medication. I hope that with changes to diet and being able to be more active now I can get this crap under control without having to resort to drastic measures.

At least my testing stuff allows me to test on places other than my fingertips. But now in the next day or two I have to file a claim with my insurance over covering my testing stuff and medication I bought.

Other than that, it's been a pretty long day. I'm pretty tired and exhausted right now, and I'll probably take a nap when I get off of here. Not the worst news I could've gotten today, but not good news, either.

And now, literally, just about a minute ago, the Goodyear blimp just flew over my house. It couldn't have been any more than a couple hundred feet above ground. Somebody apparently wants me to buy their tires...

Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Yes, I was just reading that on FB, Sean. I'm sorry to hear that. At least diabetes is a manageable disease.

I'm working for Rochelle from home today, and I really hope that that wretched reference book has been finished so I don't have to do any more of it! On the upside, The Heir t-shirts should be ready to pick up on Monday. :D
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey everyone..

Quiet day around here..Jason's sick, again, and this time it was bad enough for him to go to the doctor and get antibiotics. I think I caught a touch of whatever he's got and I'm hoping it won't get worse. Tonight is the season finale of Big Bang Theory and series finale of the Office, so I'm excited to watch everything.

Other than that, I'm doing the final prep for my test (I tried to prep last week so I could take it today..never take practice tests during PMS) and just focusing on that. I'm so sick of studying and I'm finally seeing positive results.

Song-that's so frustrating about swimming lessons! Ugh, they sound so disorganized. And you sound super busy..hang in there!

Lynne- yay for the t-shirts being done :)
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

We're going to a college fair this afternoon, where some friends of ours from Melbourne are playing. They're in a band and they do gigs all over the place every so often. They often stay with us when they're in town, but this time they needed to be closer to the venue, so they aren't staying with us.

Sarah - I hope Jason gets better and that you don't get whatever he's got!
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I had a good day at work, but coming home was a drag. I went to the bank to withdraw some money, and the Jeep stalled in the parking lot. It turns out it was just a fuel pump wire that needed to be messed with, but it put me in a pretty crappy mood for a while. So we had to wait until about a hour ago for me to get my groceries for the coming week. We also had to switch to the Pontiac for that stuff.

But at least I found out that Diet Rite (Diet RC Cola basically--made the same company) cola is pretty good, and I got a chicken salad and a couple of cheap BK bacon burgers, and now I'm going to try and look some stuff up, play some VG stuff, and that'll probably be it, along with a WEC race video.

And I've already started to eat smaller, more frequent meals rather than the 1-2 big meals a day deal that I'm used to, and I'm hoping that it helps with my blood sugar stuff.

Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I'm just trying to take it easy today and get a lot of stuff out of the way that I've been putting off.

That means that I will work on fan fic later tonight. I don't know when, but I'll at least get the chapter that seems to be never-ending done and possibly start on my new one.

For some reason, I do feel tired and rundown today--I'm not in a crappy mood, but everything seems to be dragging for some reason. Maybe once I have something to eat soon and can get a few things done I'll be better. I guess that I'm just bored right now.

That's all that I have for right now.

Update: Hi everyone.

I finally got done with chapter 8 of Bio-Booster Armor Twilight. Now I'll try and get a start on chapter 9 tomorrow night or by Wed. I know that it took forever, but at least I now have that done and I can start on a new chapter that I've been wanting to work on. Now I'll get some dinner, do a blood test before I do that, and then I'll probably be off to bed.

I'm actually surprised that I got a lot done today, considering that it's a Saturday and I watched the NASCAR All-Star race.

Oh, and I do have to admit that one thing of mortal dread is behind me. The Jeep seems to be fine now. We though that it had a major transmission leak. It turns out that it seems to just be overfilled. Still, if we had another car to drive, such as a Chevy Corsica my uncle is offering to give to us once he gets it fixed, things would be better. And I still don't trust the damned Jeep no further than I can throw my house, which when you consider that I'm a self-professed weakling, that says a lot, not that a lot needs to be said there...

So I'll start on the chapter over the next couple of days, and I finally also watched a WEC 6 hours of Spa video for the first time in forever it seems. But then again, the past few weeks were busy, so at least things are starting to calm down now.

Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Sorry to double post, but I do have some important info for those of you who live in the American mid-west.

I hope that those of you who live in the mid-west US are on the look out today, and over the next couple of days. By this, I mean Sandy, Caryn, Susie, and others who live in the mid-west. There's a pretty big storm outbreak forecasted for today in Susie's and Sandy's neck of the woods, and it'll stay near Chicago until Monday afternoon/night and it'll be in Indy starting Monday night and into Tuesday.

For those of you here who live in storm prone areas, I do have some advice if you want info beyond your local weather forecasts and what the Weather Channel is reporting. I'd recommend a visit to NOAA/National Weather Service's Storm Prediction Center website. They have severe weather forecasts that go out three days in advice of now, and they're updated frequently. The even forecast severe winter weather, too, so it's useful year around.

I hope that nothing too bad happens in your areas, because this is supposed to be nasty and Minneapolis is either under or near a Tornado Watch right now.

As for me, I have some shows to watch later, and I have some VG stuff that I wanna do for fun later, and maybe watch another WEC event thing. I might work on fan fic tonight, but I wouldn't bet on it right now--depends on what I want to do after about 9:00 tonight and considering that I'll probably have to get up early tomorrow.

And in case anyone wants to know about my diabetes stuff, I've been testing my blood sugar twice a day as advised by my doctor. My numbers so far have been 329, 235, 235, and 243. I'm surprised at that last number, because I though that it'd be quite a bit higher. But then again, I'm on medication and I've been adjusting my diet, too.

Anyways, that's what I have going on right now. For those of you in the path of the bad weather, keep an eye out and be safe :)

TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Quiet weekend for us, though we did get to go out with our best friends for dinner..we haven't seen them in like a month so it was good to get out. I cleaned up the house some last night..other than that, it's very quiet. Almost as quiet as this place!

I saw the news about Rob and Kris but I don't really believe any of the news..I'd prefer to stay out of their private lives.

Thanks Lynne..I don't feel too bad. Just a bit of a cold, nothing terrible.