Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Songbird
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by Songbird »

Happy Birthday, Edward Cullen!

I finally got called to work on Monday, and for next week as well. Yay!!

Lynne, I'm sure some of the "to read" people at least will read it. I'm doing my best to advertise it for you...one of my friends read it. Do the e-pub versions count toward your 1000 or does it have to be paper copies? I'm hoping that someone will come and discuss the book with me on goodreads, soon.

Marielle, I'm so sorry you are feeling crappy. What do you usually do to destress? Maybe you should read some Twilight? You can't really be stressed when reading Twilight, right?

Sarah, I know you said that was the first time going to DisneyLand, but have you ever been to DisneyWorld? I've been to DisneyWorld several times, but I haven't been to DisneyLand since I was a baby...I'd like to go again now that I'm old enough to remember it. I take it that it's worth the trip? Your pics were great!
Signature artwork by TammyAZ
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Happy Birthday Edward Cullen!

What is everyone up to? How is your summer going? I have been trying to keep the kiddos busy with swimming lessons and lots of playdates.
Banner by TammyAZ
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EDWARD CULLEN!

After meeting you, no other man is good enough!

Nice to see you Desiree!

Plus it's great that Sean, Lynne, Songbird, Sarah, and Marielle have been keeping the home fires burning for us!!

Thank you so much for that!

I'll stop back later.......
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EDWARD!!!!

Hey everybody.

I'm sorry I couldn't post this morning but my work computer is refusing to open the website at the moment.
I'm doing okay. my doc visit went okay. He gave me all the paperwork I needed for help and insurance.
As you all saw we went to the cattery and decided on two kittens. The are still too young to leave their mom but I can't wait to have them here at the end of July.

Susan, reading twilight isn't good for my stress level. I remember the first time I read new moon I had a high blood pressure for days!! I had to order BD and read the last two pages before I could continue reading NM...I'm still finding a way to relax, for now day-dreaming on the couch seems to work...

Lynne, the health issues turned out to be related to the bad air circulation at my work. it's really hot and humid here in Holland right now and I'm short of breath due to it... today I opened all the windows around my desk and it helped a lot!

alright, I'm off again...
:wave:
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
VolturiGirl
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by VolturiGirl »

Hello Halfway House
It's been a very long time since I've been here. At work so I can't stay. Just wanted to crash the party
(((Hugs))) to all of you

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Banner by Tammy AZ

Aro, Caius, Marcus
The Original Godfathers
Suzan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Suzan »

Happy Edward’s Birthday!!!

Here’s to hoping you have a great birthday meal! ;)

I'm happy to see all the birthday posts here! Sorry I couldn't hang out earlier, but I'll be here for a while longer before I have to go to sleep.
Summer has officially begun over here. The heat is almost unbearable. Probably because it’s also incredibly moist. It makes it muggy. (Translated with Google, but never heard of the word before. Hope I’m using it correctly. ;) )
My friends and I are in the middle of organising a bachelorette party for one of our friends. We don’t want to make it too crazy, so we plan on taking a boat ride through a local forest with picnic. Then we’ll go out to dinner and have drinks and watch a movie at one friend’s home. Do you guys have any tips?

Lynne – I ordered your book with a few others a while ago, but Amazon said it would take a few weeks for it to be dispatched. Expected arrival date is June 26. Can’t wait for it to get here! I’m glad to hear about all the interest your book is generating. How was Little Man’s poem reading?

Marielle – The internship is finished. I have to wait a while still for my grade though. I started following the SBB course, but it didn’t go so well because I got sick a few times. So now I have to wait until September to retake that. In the meantime I’m doing some re-exams and stuff. Sorry to hear you’re not feeling so well lately. I hope seeing the psychologist will help you deal with the stress and that it will solve some of your physical problems. I know form experience what stress can do to your body. It can really effect the most random things. Good luck! You’re getting two kittens this time? The pics on fb were really cute!

Sarah – Glad you had a nice vacation! Hopefully I’ll get to Disneyland once in my life… Taylor is actually filming a new movie called ‘Tracers’ at the moment. I occasionally visit this fansite to see what he’s up to, but it had been a while since I did that. So now that you mentioned him, I remembered to check it out. Really happy to see he’s working again. It’s been quiet around him lately. According to Just Jared the movie it about a new York City bike messenger (Lautner) who is wanted by the mafia and escapes into the world of parkour after meeting a beautiful stranger.

Hi! to everyone who's been here. Here’s a little present for you.

FF profile: Suzqnv5689
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey everyone!!

Nice to see so many people here! How awesome :) Happy Birthday Edward!!!

Lynne-! I love seeing all the stuff about your book on FB..do you know how many copies you've sold?

Song-I went to DisneyWorld when I was 4 and I have a couple memories of it..not that many though! So it really felt like the first time and I felt so much like a little kid! How are your kiddos doing? Yay for work :)

Suzan-oh cool, thanks! He's in Grown Ups 2 right? Doesn't that come out soon?

I'm so excited that I get tomorrow off to do NOTHING..lots of reading ahead, including some of Susie's work, YAY!
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Happy birthday, Edward! This is the moment that made me fall in love with you!

Yes it's the same image as in my tag. It was on that moment, during the teaser trailer, which was the first Twilight related thing I ever saw, that you looked up into Bella's eyes and I was absolutely hooked! Watch that wonderful moment here.

Songbird - any copies will count, although my boss tends to go by paperback sales more than ebooks. However, if we sold enough ebooks that she had money pouring in, I think she'd notice that!

Marielle - that's not good at all. Are they checking out what they can do to fix it?

Sarah - no, I probably won't know for a while. It will be exciting to see how many we do sell when we get our first report, which I think happens once a quarter.
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

First of all, Happy Birthday Edward :) One half of one of my favorite fictional couples of all time and one of the reasons I got back interested in writing.

As for me, my day's been pretty uneventful. I got up a while ago, and Audi are still holding fort in qualifying for Le Mans. So not much is going on there or here right now.

Later tonight, I hope to get my MS Word program updated so I can write something tonight. I tried to last night, but I got a notice saying that it needed updated--something about an activation code that has to be updated once a year. Hopefully that can be done soon so I can get some fan fic writing in before I go to bed.

Other than that, everything's gone pretty well, and I even have dinner ready for later on.

And in honor of Edward's birthday, I propose that we all try and list our favorite Edward quote, or one about him. The "Lion and Lamb" is my favorite, but I'm gonna go a bit oddball here:

(to Bella): “You aren’t exactly the best judge of what is or isn’t dangerous.”

So, Happy Birthday Edward, and I've already laid out my plans for tonight and hopefully I'll get some of the stuff I'd like to do done.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

SQUEE!!! It's the WALK!

Favorite Quote - "I don't have the strength to stay away from you."

Amy - It is so great to see you on the thread! Thanks for stopping by.

Sean - Love that quote. I hope you can get your Word updated so you can write.

Lynne - That's when I fell in love with him too! Love your siggy.

Suzan
- I LOVE that gif of Edward in Biology Class *swoon*. Muggy is the perfect word.

Marielle
- I'm glad you're feeling better. So you've decided on TWO kitties this time? Is that so they will have company while you're at work?

Sarah
- Congrats on finally having some free time after such a long stretch of studying. You must feel like a new person.

I'll try to stop back later.....