Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Just got my first photo back from the bird sanctuary outing, and here it is :

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 7c47a6070a

And here's the large version:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/ ... c1793de1e7

Other than that, today hasn't been that great. Had a huge headache this morning, and it finally went away when I woke up about an hour ago. It's dark and it looks like it'll rain here anytime soon. Audi at least are 3 for 3 in terms of major international 24 hour endurance races (24 Hours of Le Mans, 24 Hours of the Nurburgring and 24 Hours of Spa), with the Spa win coming this morning. Other than that, not too much has gone on.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

It's a quiet day for me today. Just grocery shopping. I was editing another book for Rochelle yesterday. It's set in the tea plantations of Sri Lanka at a time when the British ruled. It's fascinating. There's lots of mistreatment of the locals, but I think it'll turn out all right in the end.

Sean - that owl looks lovely. They are fascinating creatures. We have an owl over here called the Barking Owl, because its call sounds a bit like a dog barking. Unless its looking for a mate, then it has a different call which has earned it the nickname of the Screaming Woman Bird! It's caused quite a few searched for women in distress when people have mistaken the bird's call for someone in trouble.
fi_fi
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Trying to be 100 places at once while, with a To Do List that never gets any shorter!

Post by fi_fi »

Hi all,
Just a quickie from me to let you know I'm finally back, via GB's Dad's wedding and visiting some of my family in England - back home in Wales now :)

Hope you've all had a good weekend, hope to catch up soon.
Fi xx
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I had a great day at work and my stuffed owl was a big hit there. I might bring it back on Wednesday to show a couple of other people.

Other than that, I took a long nap when I got home and now I'm online. I plan on doing some gaming later on here on the laptop and make some more chicken pasta salad tonight, mostly because the stuff I made last night was great :)

Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

Quiet-ish weekend for me but I've really tried to de-clutter and get things in order. We went out with our married friends/Jason's cousins on Friday night which was a lot of fun because we tried a new restaurant which was really good and it was good to see them. I had lunch out with my mother in law yesterday as an early birthday gift and it went pretty smoothly, thank God! She stopped by the house afterward to see Jason and look at his blossoming garden :)

Lynne-I think you're doing good as an author :) I was wondering how you do your research for your novels (beyond FB, I don't know anyone personally who is connected with my subject matter)? I like that you've been through the process and have the sales to prove it! Quiet weekends are nice :)

Fi Fi-Ah you live in Wales? That sounds so cool!! Glad you had a good weekend :)
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

I'm working for Rochelle again today, partially at home, partially in at her office. Hopefully I'll get a lot done for her.

I finished reading another trilogy: The Selection trilogy by Kiera Cass. It was good, although there were some things I didn't like about it. At least I was happy with the resolution.

fi fi - I'm glad your trip went well.

Sarah - I'm glad you think I'm doing well! I try and include subjects that I know something about or ones where I know someone who knows something about it. That's one of the reasons I've been asking on Facebook for friends who are cops just lately. I don't know anyone who is a police officer and I needed some questions answered on that subject. Fortunately, the answers I've received suggest what I was imagining is plausible. Yes, quiet weekends are good!
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I've had kinda a neat day today. I stayed up until 7:00 this morning to have some chicken pasta salad. Then I got up at around 4:00. I finally also did some PC gaming last night and I'll be trying to get to sleep early tonight to get some rest before I go into work.

In between I also might work on some fan fic. But mostly I'll be looking up some stuff and doing some reading, and maybe either making a pizza or some sandwiches for dinner tonight. So that's about all I have planned :)

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

I'm having a quiet day today. I might try writing some more my new novel. I should probably be trying to find some more book signings but I just can't face it today. I'll try again next week.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I brought my stuffed barn owl back into work and it was a hit again, this time with those who couldn't see it Monday. It'll be staying home from now on since basically everyone saw it.

As for me, I slept in until about an hour ago after I got home and I'll be spending this night just looking some stuff up and getting something to eat. So not too much happened today really.

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

This morning a couple of other mothers from my son's school and I are going to see the principal about the school library. It's absurdly small for a school that covers prep to year 12. Moreover, as far as I can tell, it was reduced in size significantly without any consultation with parents, which makes me furious.

I've already donated $600 worth of books, mostly from Rochelle, to bump it up a bit, but more is required and I can't be the one paying for it. It will be interesting to see if anything comes from today, especially since this is just the acting principal. The principal who did this is standing in at another school. Personally, I don't think he'll ever come back, so we'll probably be dealing with this woman in the future to fix the situation. It will be interesting to see her response.