Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by Tornado »

I'm feeling a bit better this morning. I just saw the new Star Wars trailer, which really helped! :D I'm trying to be a bit more philosophical about it all. It also helped that someone sent me an independent editing job yesterday.

Sarah - I hope you enjoy your time away! Thanks for the prayers. Reading The Heir and reviewing it will help, as well as telling everyone you know to do the same. ;)
michelle
Learning to Love Green

Post by michelle »

Hi guys!
I am watching Pretty Woman on TV while I am writing this! The days here are beautiful now. The sad part of this time of the year is that the people who are visiting for Easter are leaving, to return again in August.

Lynne I am glad you are feeling better. You must be positive, and everything will work out fine! I don’t know the relationship you have with Rochelle but I do feel that this is the second time she lets you down. To look for a new publisher (who might also give you editing work) is out of the question?
I loved the news about your books being borrowed. This is fantastic!
So, Lynne we use the same Easter greeting (the translation was mine, but the meaning is the same!)

Sarah offal is the internal stuff of an animal…
I can totally understand you when you say that you have a hard time eating meat. Since I saw Finding Nemo, I have a hard time eating fish, which I used to love eating.
Have a lot of fun and enjoy your vacation! We will miss you, too! :)
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

We're painting the hallway today. I can think of other things I'd rather be doing but we've been putting it off forever so it's time to get it done!

Michelle - Very few publishers would ever hire an author they publish as an editor. It would be seen a conflict of interest for many. Not to mention that there are few publishers left in Australia at all, except vanity publishers, and I'm not working for one of them. What's more, knowing Rochelle as I do, I know she means well and I know how hard she works for the sake of her authors and I want to be a part of what she's trying to achieve.
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Everyone must be having a great weekend!

We got the painting done and it looks good. Thankfully, today is supposed to be a bit quieter.
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

The biggest event of the past couple of days is that Marcy kitty is now allowed to run freely around the house for periods of time. However, she's already escaped at least once for sure, maybe twice, though she came back in both times. There's a place in our attic that the older cats use to find their way out. But when one considers that Marcy spent about the first 6 or so months of her life outside, and the weather has been decent, it's little wonder why she wants to venture outside.

But it seems that she knows that this is where she can get easy access to food and water, and there's people here who like her and the other cats don't really bother her. But we've had no luck getting Mama Kitty out of her carrier--only once has she left her carrier, and she had to be baited with food. But then again, Mama Kitty spent about 3 years outside living near a bank, so I think that she appreciates being here.

Other than that, I haven't done too much actually. I have some salad stuff that I'd like to try out a little later on. But other than that, it'll just be the usual stuff.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

Little Man is back at school today, so hopefully I can get a lot of the things done that I've been putting off for the last two weeks. I've got heaps to do and hopefully some stuff that will lead to more sales of the books. I have that private editing job to do as well.
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hellooooo
michelle
Learning to Love Green

Post by michelle »

Hi guys! I hope you are doing well!

I am feeling really tired these days. I believe the solution will be to start eating more fruits, but this time of the year the choices are so limited…

Lynne, I saw in the news that in Australia you have problems with the weather. Is everything OK in your area?
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

I'm having coffee with a friend today. It's a rescheduling after it didn't work out last time. I also have to find time to buy Hubby a birthday present and do a dozen other things. Busy, busy, busy!

Michelle - I'm fine where I am. That weather's in New South Wales, whereas I'm in Queensland. It's nice here at the moment, fine and cool for this time of year. Yeah, New South Wales is going through some incredibly bad stuff. Lives have been lost. Fortunately, it hasn't been bad near anyone I know.
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all!

We got back last night and pretty much went right to bed. Our trip was wonderful but 3 days at Disneyland and California Adventure can be exhausting. Fun, but exhausting :) We got there Thursday early afternoon and walked around Downtown Disney, which is a shopping center attached the park and then spent all of Friday and Saturday (pretty much open to close) between the two parks. Sunday we went to the beach and then to a dinner theater that was medieval themed and we ate dinner with our hands, no silverware while we watched a joust. Monday we had one final day in the parks when I started to come under the weather (not that it stopped me from having fun!) and by Tuesday morning I had a fever. Thankfully my boss understood and gave me today off so I could rest.

Lynne-sounds like you've had a productive few days! Any news from Rochelle? Have you decided to get another job?

Michelle-oh ew. Good to know. I love Nemo, it's such a cute movie :)