Hey there, everyone! It makes me so happy to see this place buzzing again.
The writers' group yesterday went really well. I talked for two hours straight, but they didn't seem bored and kept asking questions and they bought six copies of my book. Then we went to lunch together and chatted a bit more. Now I have some of them as friends on Twitter, which is great!
Also, the chaplain at my son's school gave me the phone number of a guy who runs a community group in our neighbourhood. They meet on the last Wednesday of every month and like to feature speakers who run businesses or sell products in the area. They're happy to have me come along one night. They usually have at least 40 there, so this could be a great way to sell and network. Susie
- I'm glad Hubs liked his first day. I think first days are usually a pretty good indicator of a work environment. It's good that he has flexible hours. Yes, I wish you could have been at the presentation too. Then I would have taken you around the city, although the weather wasn't great yesterday. It's much nicer today.Sean
- yeah, you're getting some hot weather, aren't you? So is Jaclyn, which seems unusual for Scotland.marielle
- I hope you can get all that work done. Believe me, if you want to post reviews at any site, I will be more than grateful!Jaclyn
- I'd like to go to Holland too. I can't see it happening, but I'd like to!Songbird
- shameless plugs are always welcomed. Feel free to plug it anywhere at anytime. And thank Shasta for me. I like it when people spread the love around.Suzan
- I enjoyed those offerings, but from that collection I think this one is my favourite:Sarah
- Five, actually.
I wrote a full length companion book for The Heir
and I've also written a novel for the Christian market. Rochelle is reading it at the moment.