I'm back from my vacation on the North Shore of Lake Superior. It was great to get away with my girlfriend, but the weather was unseasonably cool, more like October weather! Minus the fall leaves. Oh well. I still had a good time.
Sonny Boy is in Tech/Dress rehearsals for his circus show "Oz"
which opens on Friday night. It will run for 3 weekends - 20 shows. This is his 5th summer show, and he says it's his last - he wants to retire. It's really a huge commitment for the entire year, and he's been doing circus for 10 years (he'll be 20 in August).
Sonny is doing the following aerial acts:
Mexican Cloud Swing, Trio Ropes, Spanish Web, and Silks.Now on to what you all have been up to:Lynne
- Yes, that does sound like a lot of work to market your book. I guess you just have to cover all of your bases. Try to enjoy it. You're building your base right now. Hang in there.
- Your kitties are so darned cute! Do they let you sleep through the night?
- I hope you are feeling better now. Try to get a good night's sleep every night if you can. It's strange that a taxi would be cheaper than gas.
- You ARE busy now! Moving is such a hassle. It's great that you'll be by your parents. Quitting Saturdays? But still working weekdays? I'm sorry I haven't been keeping up.Song
- I know just how you feel re Bug missing out because she was sick. That is all so fresh in my mind. Now my kids rarely get sick. So try to think of all of these instances of illness as building up their resistance for later in life. Yeah, you can get a really cheap disposable phone to use while you're in the U.S.Let me know and I'll give you my number. Regarding cold readers, I sent you an email. I assume you meant that I would pick your brain, not the other way around?
I'll try to be back tomorrow for Hump Day.Bye!