Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

I'm working for our business today, and working for Rochelle tomorrow, as she has a delivery coming in which she needs me to help with. That means shifting lots of boxes!

I've just been spending quite a bit of time on Doctor Who sites as people take in the announcement of the new Doctor. I'm excited about Peter Capaldi's potential in the role, but as usual, plenty of people are complaining. It always takes time to adjust to a new Doctor.

I hope everyone here is doing well!
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Had kinda a ho-hum day. I haven't felt very well all day, and after my parents left, I slept most of the day. At least from now on, at least after next week, my Sunday nights will be opened up a bit. With Speed Channel becoming Fox Sports 1, Wind Tunnel with Dave Despain will be off the air after next Sunday unless Fox Sports revives it in an alternative format or another channel (such as ESPN or NBC Sports Network) picks it up for next year. Also, Speed Report will also cease in it's current format, though it's likely to be revived/continue in an alternate form on FS1.

Of course, that doesn't make a huge amount of difference, as Wind Tunnel has been screwed with since '05 where it went from a Mon-Thurs 1:30 long show prior to that, to a Sunday only 2 hour so, to a 1 hour Sunday show, to a :30 Sunday night show this year. A sign of the times, I guess.

Besides, there's always the internet to keep up with racing topics.

So soon, I'll be working on fan fic as soon as I catch up with some things I missed out on while sleeping. I'm still not feeling great right now, but I do have work tomorrow and I didn't get to write last night. So I'll work on that tonight and probably go to sleep early since I have work tomorrow and I don't know yet how I'll get there.

I'll be back later.
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Songbird
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Songbird »

Hi guys! Just checking in really quickly. I'm here, safe, and I get to meet my niece today.

Sarah, I'm so sorry I'm late, but happy birthday and I hope it was really great!!
Signature artwork by TammyAZ
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Had a pretty good day at work, though it was pretty slow near the end of the day.

I don't have much in the way of plans for today. Mostly look up stuff, listen to some videos while I do that, watch Top Gear, and have dinner. I also have a Doctor's appointment tomorrow morning, and then lunch with my brother at Golden Corral. But aside from that, not too much exciting going on.

I probably won't be working on fan fic tonight because of wanting to get to bed early for the appointment. I'll probably be in bed by 1:00 tonight, which will give me over 8 hours of sleep by the time I wake up tomorrow.

I did, however, find this online from Lia. It's her copy of Blinding by Florence and the Machine. I hope that you'll like it :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wPqxC49_Zo

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

I'm working for Rochelle today to help her with her delivery. I don't know which book is due, but I'll be moving lots of boxes around!
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi again everyone.

I did get some time to work on my fan fic. I'll be working on that for a few more minutes before I power everything down for the night so I can rest for my appointment tomorrow morning. I got done with everything I really wanted to do this evening early, so I got bored and decided to work on fan fic.

I'll probably be on tomorrow afternoon or evening at some point, though I don't know when exactly, because of me wanting to do something with my brother after my appointment.

Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

Whew!

It was a busy circus weekend with 4 shows, two of which I worked concessions and one of which I actually sat in the audience. Sonny Boy looked great up there with his buff bod in the spotlight. I'll try to get some sort of pic.

Song
- Are you in the U.S. now?

Sarah
- Care to share any of cleaning tips with us? You probably know the most efficient way to clean.

Lynne - It's great that you still have so many book signings!

Sean
- From the sound of your list of foods, I'd say you have a pretty good appetite!

-Catch you later!
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey everyone :)

This weekend was a blur but really fun :) The Renaissance Faire was great..I really need to post some pictures on Facebook! The shopping is awesome, I got some really pretty earrings and a necklace and watched some of the acrobats on horse back. It was a muggy day but I was so glad it didn't rain! Yesterday was wonderful, Jason and I spent the day together, where I dragged him shopping and then came back and took a nap. We went out for pizza, it was delicious!

My parents gave me a Twilight card which I thought was awesome, of course :D

Song-glad you're there safe :) and thanks!!

Lynne-thanks, it was great fun. Hope moving all the boxes went okay!

Susie-wow, sounds busy but fun :) I don't really know what tips to share, haha..I mostly vacuum and mop and dust occasionally. How about never ever get white baseboards or door frames? They take forever to clean! Oh and don't assume that just because something isn't that big that your vacuum WON'T eat it. It's happened to me multiple times :P Whoops.

Okay, time to make myself get up and pack. We decided we want to move this weekend so lots to do! :) Catch y'all later!
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

Rochelle doesn't need me to work today, which is great. Hopefully, I can catch up on all the things I've got to do. I'll have to start calling schools. I don't want to do it! :(

Susie - I'm glad Sonny Boy's show went so well!

Sarah - I'm glad you had such a great day at the faire.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Dr.'s appointment went better than expected. I had issues with the fact that my blood sugar hasn't been going down to the level to where I want it, but he said that he only wants to see gradual improvement. Still, I'd like to see my blood sugar be lower than it is now.

So in the next 2-3 weeks, I have to try and have blood work done to see if my blood sugar is really going down and it's not just something that the glucose meter is saying.

I did go with my brother to Golden Corral afterwards. And, naturally, I overate, but at least I won't be hungry for a while. That's good, because I plan on working on my fan fic later. Other than that, I mostly just wanna read tonight when I get done online. Thus, I don't have much planned tonight. It's also warmer and more humid--not insanely bad, but you can feel it for sure.