American Idol

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Re: American Idol

Post by sarah! »

maddy<3twilight wrote:
sarah! wrote:WHERE'S GNAT!!!
I NEED SOMEONE TO WEEP WITH!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

maddy<3twilight wrote:KRIS WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can I get a

WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!

YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy Facinelli! SUCH a great show! Dude, everyone was soooooo great. When Megan got out there and sang, I was so happy. That made my night. But NOOOO! Idol just HAD to one up me by bringing out Jason Maraz, Kiss, Fergie, The Black Eyed Peas, QUEEN!!!, and so many others!

Then, just when I thought things couldn't get any better, Kris became our

AMERICAN IDOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my gosh! Happiness is just flowing out of my body right now!!! :D : :D :D :D
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

Good job Kris. Sorry Adam, I think I like you and I want you on the pop-punk scene (most likely as the next 30 Seconds To Mars, because he looks kinda like Jared Leto)

WHERE IS BRENDON?!?!?!?! I've missed like half of it, so I have no idea if I missed Open Happiness. Was the Coke commercial that played during the first hour a song with lots of zebras in it?
purple_panda
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by purple_panda »

yeah! kris won! i wanted him to win so badly, but i was afraid adam's popularity would make people vote for him. kris is the better singer, adam just screams. no offense to the adam-lovers
roseaurora
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by roseaurora »

I am so surprised! Good for Kris. And to borrow the sour grapes line that Kris fans had been using up until now "at least Adam's career won't be dictated by the American Idol people and he can get straight to doing what he wants." Lol.

Honestly, Adam is a much more talented performer than Kris is, but I think Kris is more "marketable" and universal a performer than Adam is.

The biggest surprise for me was how much I enjoyed the whole 2 hours, haha. I was so annoyed that they were going to take that long to get to the point, but I really enjoyed most of it :)
Wants to move to Forks and live with the Cullens forever.
Banner by the fabulous MRK
I ♥ my Lexily!
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

I found the 2 hours painful...

I found the finally EQUALLY painful!

I can't say I am shocked, but I am bumbed and dissapointed.

I hope all the Kris fans buy his album and he does not become another Ruben Studdard

at least Adam will get to choose his contract and have some creative rights.

Did anyone else notice Kris say "This was Adams..."

at least I get my Tuesday and Wednsday nights back!
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

Kris Won!! I am sooo excited! I screamed, squealed, clapped, and jumped around for about an hour after I found out!!

Was that not the coolest finale? I mean, Jason Maraz(sp?), Fergie, Black Eyed Peas, Kiss, ROD STEWART and QUEEN (two of my fave groups to listen to! If Rod wasn't so old I would totally worship him!) !!!! Wow just Wow!

I heard both Kirs and Adam on the John Jay and Rich show this morning and they were both super sweet! Kris keeps saying how he thought Adam should have won and things! They are both going to do awesome and I wish them both the best of luck!
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

I gotta say I was pleasantly surprised that Kris won. After watching their final performances I was definitely more of a Kris fan than Adam. I thought for sure (like it sounded to me that most people did) that Adam would win. Adam is a good performer but some of his screaming that he called singing really bugged me. It'll now be interesting to see where both of their careers go from here.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

I sat in a depressive stupor after the winner was anounced... for about 15 minutes..

I'm kinda over it... I mean when there is a future for my boy Adam, I can look at the bright side.

I'm happy for all you Kris lovers.
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

I wasn't actually angry or shocked or anything when Kris was announced as the winner. I was like, "Really?" but that was it. And Adam seemed genuinely happy for Kris. I think Kris is more of the "American Idol" type, though. Adam will no doubt get a contract, and I, as well as many others, will no doubt buy his record, so I'm chilling with the whole thing. 8-) :lol:

But that song that Kara co-wrote...I thought it was HORRIBLE. I absolutely hated it. Bleh. It was so....Disney Channel. It was cheesy. *shudders*
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee