American Idol

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Re: American Idol

Post by maddy<3twilight »

Jasper<3 wrote:
spookybell wrote: Jasper<3 .... you really cried? That is so cute. I have a little cold and my mom called and said "Are you crying???) and yes, I think second is sometimes better. I was depressed for 15 minutes... then I burned an Adam CD because I have purchased everything off itunes LOL
Well... when I think crying, I think silent tears streaming down my face. In this case, it was racking sobs. But yes, tears were shed. No so cute if you were actually there... :lol:

Did you all hear about Clay Aiken's little attack on Adam? I think he's just jealous of Adam's ability to come out easily without a big scandal
haha ym friend cried then when she slept over and watched it. Then i called my friend who is a Kris fan and I turned it on speaker and we laughed at her saying "go kris go!" then she started laughing!

I WON 20 BUCKS BETTING ON KRIS!
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
roseaurora
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by roseaurora »

Jasper<3 wrote:Did you all hear about Clay Aiken's little attack on Adam? I think he's just jealous of Adam's ability to come out easily without a big scandal
I didn't hear about this.... do tell...
Wants to move to Forks and live with the Cullens forever.
Banner by the fabulous MRK
I ♥ my Lexily!
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

roseaurora wrote:
Jasper<3 wrote:Did you all hear about Clay Aiken's little attack on Adam? I think he's just jealous of Adam's ability to come out easily without a big scandal
I didn't hear about this.... do tell...
Yes, please do. I want to hear about this.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
*Wanderer*
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by *Wanderer* »

For those of you who are curious about what Clay Aiken said, here is an article about it: http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/realit ... -clayhate/
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

^ Yeah, that's the exact one, I think
List, Gnat ♥
LionandLamb123
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LionandLamb123 »

Oh yeah, last night I was watching like ET or something and Clay said that Adam's performance with Kiss made his "ears bleed" :evil:
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

Holy Clay Aiken's head is almost the size of Simon's

OMG - I want to smack Clay! Then give him the big finger! Clay and Ruben were NOT equally tallanted (I was a Clay fan) and my likeability for Clay has just been reduced by half. Excuse me while I vomit. Clay just keeps going downhill for me. and his last album sucked. I bought and sold it within about a month.

Adam will probably sell more album's than Kris (just a thought)
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
roseaurora
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by roseaurora »

:lol: :roll: :lol: :roll:

I think Mr. Aiken is just trying to get attention because his career has TANKED!

Who would take his opinion seriously when he admits that he NEVER watches the show?! He turns it on once a year "too see what the set looks like" and just happened to catch one of Adam's most bizarre performances "Ring of Fire" and decided he didn't like him. He claims he never heard Kris sing! And then he goes off about how the show isn't what it used to be... right... but you just said you don't watch it...

I was never a Clay Aiken fan, for the record. He sings one of the creepiest songs I have ever heard (next to Lionel Richie's "Hello".... shudder....) and that would be "Invincible". The rapist/ stalker anthem. What a creepy little man.

/end of rant

:D
Wants to move to Forks and live with the Cullens forever.
Banner by the fabulous MRK
I ♥ my Lexily!
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

continue with rant...

I would like to take my 3 Clay Aiken CD's and mail them back to him and say...

you ungreatful sob....

I actually don't even listen to them anymore.

and I LOVE Ring of Fire, Adam Style. I love the song and the video and own them both, and I am a Johnny Cash Fan.

aaahhhhhh!!!! Smacks Clay again! In fact. Smacks him twice and washes out his wealthy mouth with soap.

Clay's not made a record recently but he performed in Vegas! (I hate Monty Python) I didn't see his show, I chose to see Ka instead. So there Clay Aiken!

maybe end of rant.....
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

When I said 'I think he's just jealous of Adam's ability to 'come out' without a big scandal', I really meant it. Clay got a bunch of crap for denying it all those years, while Adam has never outright denied or confirmed it, but given little hints such as changed lyrics and stuff. Nobody is freaking out because they all love him. My policy for finding out someone is gay is that they are the same person they used to be, you just know more about them now. If that makes sense... :?

I think I just rambled again...
List, Gnat ♥