American Idol

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Re: American Idol

Post by pennybug84 »

G-Faerie08 wrote:I want Kris to win as well. Last night was actually the first night that I watched Idol since finding out the Top 12 or whatever..So, I haven't seen any of his performances..I have seen Adam's though because he is like freaking all over the place and all he does is shout/screech when he "sings" so I don't get what the hype is about him and he looks like he is made out of plastic with all that makeup and his perfectly sculpted brows and hair..Seriously..I know he is too young for this, but it looks like he has had a load of botox..okay sorry about the rant.

Anywho, Kris is such a cutie patootie and I really like his voice.
I agree, last night was the 1st night that I actually got to really see and hear Adam singing, and for the most part I really didn't like him at all. I really don't understand the big deal everyone is making about him. Oh well.
I LOVED Kris's singing last night. He was soo good. I could definitely see myself getting his album if he came out with one. And you don't have to win the competition to be succesful in the biz. Look at Daughtry, Jennifer Hudson, and Clay Aiken. They've had good careers in music and other things like movies and theatre.
If Adam wins good for him, he'll get the contract but then he has to do what they say. The loser can sign with anyone if they wanted and not be a "puppet", that's what I'd rather have happen for me. Anyway just my opinion.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

^ I agree with that, except for all the Kris-better-than-Adam stuff.

I voted for Adam 6 times last night, it took the entire 4 hours. :lol: The entire time I was thinking about how Spooky said she was going to be clogging up the line, it was great...
List, Gnat ♥
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

So, I have no idea who is going to win! I think they both did pretty awesome last night! I can't decide if I want Adam to win so that Kris can do his own thing or if I want Kris to win so he can be the idol!

So what did everyone think of the song that Kara helped co-write? I thought it was kinda awful!
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

That song was a cornball!!!!

My friend said she thought the judges were favoring Kris last night (shes a Kris fan) except for the second performance. On the last performance, who do you think the judges liked more? Personal preferences aside.
I thought the judges were also leaning a little towards Kris last night, but refuse to accept it, so I just say NO!

:lol: When Simon said Kris was better then Adam the first song, I shouted at the tippity top of my lungs LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: It was funny
List, Gnat ♥
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Nat: I took it totally opposite! I think the judges totally favored Adam! I think they have always favored Adam!
ImageImage
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

But you're a Kris fan, right? :lol: maybe we're all paranoid that the judges don't like the one we like because we want them to win...

(I'm sure my friend secretly loves Adam)
List, Gnat ♥
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

You are right! We are just paranoid! I tried so hard to vote last night but couldn't! I am soooo worried! I can't make up my mind about what I want to happen! And the worst part, I will be at church right before the show and I know I will have no idea what they teacher is saying 'cause I will be to stressed over who is going to win!
ImageImage
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

Did you try the entire 4 hours?
List, Gnat ♥
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

No I gave up after 2! Well, that and my sister ended up calling me and so I was on the phone with her and kinda forgot to vote when we hung up! Blonde moment!
ImageImage
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

pennybug84... I do agree that the winner does have to be a million dollar puppet for a year and the runner up is kinda lucky not to be that. It was why I didn't want Archuletta to win last year. It made me sad to think of a 16 year old puppet and that Idol would just use him.

Spooky didn't clog up the phone lines. I texted. over 300 times :oops: I am a nerd.

however, I come from a long line of nerds...

My mom called and said I voted 211 times! I asked how she knew that she voted that much. She said "because your dad and I had a race to see who could call in the most) Dad had clocked in about 244 calls. THEY cloged the phone lines.

I am a little embarrased to admit how many times I voted...

Ohhh... and the Adam and botox LOL... I am about 100% sure he has had work done over the season. He started off with terrible skin and it has improved quite a bit. I'd have to guess he has had some facial resurfacing going on.

One last funny thing.
i am a preK teacher and 3 of my students told me they were voting for Adam (my students are 4)
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!