All time low

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: All time low

Post by Bella_Cullen_13 »

DunnerheartsTwilight wrote:I am so going to see
Alexisonfire
3oh3!
ATL
CS
they all rock! woot and FTSK !
I cant wait
I need to get my tickets
Cobra Starship is not doing Warped Tour. You can check the official site http://www.warpedtour.com or http://www.myspace.com/cobrastarship
PrincessBella wrote:BND was the first time (& second time since i went to 2 shows) i saw them live. so sadly i haven't seen them at a place like HOB before. i wanted to go last year when they were on the Compromising tour but it sold out :( i've seen videos on YouTube of Alex and Jack just talking to people on the phone during shows and it's hilarious, lol.

i should've gotten a guys medium...hopefully it'll still fit somehow. this will be my first GK shirt and my third ATL shirt (if u don't count the one from THC).

i might go to 2 warped dates, but if not i'll at least go to one since my mom promised me Warped tix as an Easter present (we still haven't bought them yet though). this will be my first year going to Warped so i'm actually kinda scared, haha. what's it like?
Compromising Tour was awesome - It was big enough to have a huge party, & small enough to get front row without being a hustler - I hope THC gets to be like OCK - where seniority rules. - Like they have ranks, members for years & members for months & the older members get more benefits.

I love being in Houston - because we will definitely get the all-night party - then a few hours after that, we have an after party at this small club with all the bands from warped (like they just chill & party) & like 6 bands from warped come & play.

This is my first year too - I was supposed to go last year, but my friend bailed & the party was already sold out. Im not so scared because I know the venue & all my friends are giving me tips, plus I talk to the bands on their spring tours & they give me a ton of tips(: Plus, I know how to get all the schedules ahead of time & my friend knows where to get the signing times & booths ahead of time too.
PrincessBella
Wandering Through Town

Post by PrincessBella »

when ATL gets to have as many fans as FOB then they'll need to have ranks & stuff. for now i think it's ok the way it is though since ATL isn't really considered "mainstream". i might just think that way right now though since i haven't been a member for too long so i know i wouldn't have much seniority, lol. but i have been a member since like January 21st, so i'm not exactly a newbie either. how long have u been a Hustler?

this is your first year too? yay, i'm not alone! haha. i was supposed to go last year, but then i ended up going to camp so i wasn't home during warped tour. i was hoping u had been before though cuz i needed tips! ur my tip girl ;) lol. can u share any tips that you've gotten? how can u get that stuff ahead of time? and that's so cool that u get to have an after-party...
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

Oh darn it ohhh well I still love the other bands
I thought I saw Cobra Starship when I went on the site like a week ago, but maybe I was seeing things :lol: :D
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

PrincessBella wrote:when ATL gets to have as many fans as FOB then they'll need to have ranks & stuff. for now i think it's ok the way it is though since ATL isn't really considered "mainstream". i might just think that way right now though since i haven't been a member for too long so i know i wouldn't have much seniority, lol. but i have been a member since like January 21st, so i'm not exactly a newbie either. how long have u been a Hustler?

this is your first year too? yay, i'm not alone! haha. i was supposed to go last year, but then i ended up going to camp so i wasn't home during warped tour. i was hoping u had been before though cuz i needed tips! ur my tip girl ;) lol. can u share any tips that you've gotten? how can u get that stuff ahead of time? and that's so cool that u get to have an after-party...
Well yeah, thats what I meant, the fan club has only been up since October. - I joined in early January. I hope they do like Cute Is What We Aim For & have a cool renewal package.

Because she has texts from the bands on her phone lol - Like I said, I talked to alot of the bands that are going to be on warped tour on their spring tour, & they just told me what stages they were playing & what tents they'll be signing at the majority of the time & stuff.

Last year - My friends told me that Gabe Saporta crashed the party(:
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

Thats sick
I wish I knew some celebs!
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
deven
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by deven »

hailey - the preformance times and signing times change for every date and for every venue so there is no way you could know in advance
.I<3BDB.I<3Oli sykes!+Randomness Regular+Concert Addict
PrincessBella
Wandering Through Town

Post by PrincessBella »

Bella_Cullen_13 wrote:Well yeah, thats what I meant, the fan club has only been up since October. - I joined in early January. I hope they do like Cute Is What We Aim For & have a cool renewal package.

Because she has texts from the bands on her phone lol - Like I said, I talked to alot of the bands that are going to be on warped tour on their spring tour, & they just told me what stages they were playing & what tents they'll be signing at the majority of the time & stuff.

Last year - My friends told me that Gabe Saporta crashed the party(:
yeah i was a member of The Social Scene & when my membership was about to expire i really wanted to renew it but i didn't have the money :( then i forgot about it after awhile, lol.

i'm really starting to lean towards going to the Chicago Warped date & the Milwaukee one (cuz i originally wanted to go to just one). but now i think since it's my first year going i should go to both so that i can learn stuff at the Milwaukee date, then go to the Chicago one a couple days later and actually (sort of) know what to do. plus it's more fun.

Gabe Saporta crashed the party last year?! u make me wish i lived in Houston, haha.
Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

deven wrote:hailey - the preformance times and signing times change for every date and for every venue so there is no way you could know in advance
I have a friend that is friends with Jac Vaneck - she can get them in advance. She also knows Matt Flyzik & Moose & works real close with the band managers - so she gets the info & sends it to me. Its all planned in advance.
PrincessBella wrote:yeah i was a member of The Social Scene & when my membership was about to expire i really wanted to renew it but i didn't have the money :( then i forgot about it after awhile, lol.

i'm really starting to lean towards going to the Chicago Warped date & the Milwaukee one (cuz i originally wanted to go to just one). but now i think since it's my first year going i should go to both so that i can learn stuff at the Milwaukee date, then go to the Chicago one a couple days later and actually (sort of) know what to do. plus it's more fun.

Gabe Saporta crashed the party last year?! u make me wish i lived in Houston, haha.
Gabe Saporta crashed the party last year - lol. - BND was canceled - no one should want to ever live here.
PrincessBella
Wandering Through Town

Post by PrincessBella »

that's awesome about your friend. i wish i had connections like that 8-)

oh yeah, i forgot about BND being cancelled. but then u got to see the cool acoustic show (before it was broken up, haha). right? or did u not go to it? i can't remember...
Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

Lol -Shes awesome sometimes. She told me which bus was ATL's so I could knock on the door(:

Yeah - I went - then after the show, stopped by the buses & talked to Flyzik & got him to get stuff signed for us. I love Flyzik.